PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Crossbreeds

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

◇°Characters°◇ Kat - Mew/Charmander/Pikachu tribrid, female Jay - (Credit to TaoMemberJay) Kyurem/Luxray/Victini tribrid, male Arya - (Credit to AryaFire1) Milloetta/Growlithe/Rilou tribrid, female Forestfire - Natu/Mantine/Shaymin tribrid, male Amber - (Credit to AmberBolt) Manaphy/Absol/Amuara tribrid, female ◇°Chapter One°◇ A Pokèmon streched out in the sun. His blue-black fur stood out in the huge amount of green. Near him was a group of Luxray. There was only one difference- the lone Pokèmon had two silver winglike shapes on his back and some patches of red fur. Not far from there, another Pokèmon was cheerfully bounding through the daycare's yard. She was light pinkish-purpleish with a catlike appearance, exept for a lightningstrike tail, with a pink flame burning on the tip.
I'm hunting for shiny Houndour; I can buy dead shiny charms for GP! Please don't hesitate to come talk to me, or spar me! I'm lonely a lot...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page