PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Munchable ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

selocon's Avatarselocon
Shiny Collectors Association
Current Hunt: Squirtle (melan) Spots Available?: For S/A only Shiny Prices: 50k credits/50 GP males, +10k/10 for females Albino Prices: Double shiny prices Numbers Available: None right now
Currently collecting which summons? I'm not Paying [per summon]: No! Summons offered to trade: None Collection Show-off's: Not collecting any.
Credits
Template for use by SCA members only. Code done by Niet and Garth.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
selocon's Avatarselocon
Okay, I need to address this: It's Selocon. Not Selecon. There for, selo, or sel. Please do not replace my o with an e. I like my o. Thank you
selocon's Avatarselocon
So! I turn 23 in 4 days. Reserving this post for any present I get, real or on PFQ. 1. FF/Medic Scott's 68 Y/O mother made me a choco pound cake. I ate a fourth of it today. 2 3 4 5 6 is this amazing template.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Watching Rescue 911 and thought about this so I want to address it: No, we can't not cut your clothes off if you're unconsious. It's a question I commonly get from family. Sometimes we can remove a shirt normally, but 99% of the time, we're cutting it off. It's far, far, far easier to remove clothing with scissors, than to take the time to carefully undress a grown adult, especially in the back of a moving vehicle. I'd much rather just do it the quick way and get a rythmn back, than to take the time to undress the person in V-fib and lose the opportunity.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Below tells you which RTEs I have. Find primary type along the left side, secondary type along the top. Far right collumn tells you the total of a particular type I have, for primary types. Please double check that I don't have extras of your desired type in a secondary type.
N
N
selocon's Avatarselocon
So...um...she happened yesterday. I wasn't even trying. I was just hunting for delta points and it ended up hatching like this. I love her, and that chain @.@, but what is wrong with Sally, I've hatched so many specials in this hunt its ridiculous.
selocon's Avatarselocon
So. I have a funny one for you folks. Get a call to a "person down. Unknown causes." Which is EMS/dispatch lingo for "someone is having <insert medical issue> and cannot tell us/the caller what's wrong." We head out, 10 minutes to the scene, which isn't bad. It's a local museum (one I happen to volunteer at when I get days off), currently closed due to the pandemic. Not too unusual though, people often use the parking lot to go running or dog walking or such in the area. We get there, there's this older lady (roughly 50) standing over a woman who's not older than 35. Younger lady is on the ground and one look tells me she had a stroke. Old Lady is Young Lady's mother and wants to ride in with us. I don't respond, I'm more concerned with the fact that this lady on the ground just had a stroke. We get her packaged up, the entire time the old lady is jabbering on behind and to my right about wanting to ride in with us and similar stuff. Due to the virus I'm not *supposed* to let people ride in with us when I'm working on the ambulance, but my boss only cares that I keep the EMS people out of his hair, and send my departmental reports on time and don't break anything, so I finally relent. I tell the EMT I'm partnered with to go to the nearest hospital, which is less than 20 minutes away when running Code. Old lady has the *gall* to ask me "can't you take her to <hospital over an hour away even when running code>" No, lady, I can't. Talk to the hospital when we get there about transferring her. I probably sound harsh there, but here's the thing with strokes, you have and hour and a half, maybe 2, before major damage starts occuring to the brain. TPA is the primary drug to help, but if it's not administered within 24 hours, strokes are likely fatal, but the sooner it's administered, the better the odds of coming out with no damage at all. It can only be administered in a hospital setting.
selocon's Avatarselocon
#StandwithEMS #Endtheviolence #everyoneslivesmatter #backtheblueandthered
selocon's Avatarselocon
So got more art of me. By Angelheart. This is a good tasting berry.
selocon's Avatarselocon
This is so relevant today. [youtube]Gbqq9Mp7XGw[/youtube]

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page