PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Q Reigon

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
IMPORTANT NOTES-PLEASE READ -Credit to Pokefarm for PFQ features and characters mentioned in this fanfic. -Credit to Pokemon for almost everything else. -Credit to me for storyline and OCs. -For those who were wondering, this takes place in an anime/PFQ crossover world. -Don't post in this thread until I'm done. If you have any questions/comments before then, PM me.
Check out my shop!
Prologue It was a cool autumn afternoon in the Unova reigon. Karin went outside and opened her mailbox. A letter was inside, from Professor Juniper. It was an invitation to reasarch the Pokemon in a small mysterious reigon, known only by the codename Q. Many interesting thengs were mentioned in the letter. It also said to meet her at the airport if she decided to go. She texted her friends a photo of the description. It had been a year since she had returned from her journey, and, though happy to be home again, missed her old life of travel and adventure. Soon her two friends agreed to go. Karin's younger sister, Corriana (Corri for short) Asked, "Can I come too? Pleease?" Her partner, Riolu, pleaded with her bright, sparkling eyes. After a while, Karin finally gave in. "Fine, you can come." At that moment, two teens about her age, a boy and a girl, came riding their bikes to her house. "Got your text," said the girl, whose name was Alyssa. She tossed back her long black braids. "I saw your pics about that Q place," Said the boy, whose name was Liam. "It sounds fun, traveling with you by my side, like when we were 10, " Karin knew that he liked her, but, for now, she considered them to be just friends. Liam obviously didn't get that part, no matter how often he was reminded. "So, it seems that we're going," said Karin, she wheeled out her bike, and they all took off towards the airport.
Chapter One (under construction)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page