PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucky Shelter Grabs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 52535455

AggOtick's AvatarAggOtick
Oh man! First shelter albino! Will be perfect with the team i am trying the create.
Innovation is the only way to win. ~ Steve Jobs pfp cat was mine. Miss him.
Pata97's AvatarPata97
i just found a shiny.. and accidentally clicked on reload😬 but i found a few legis yesterday.
IvoryReilly's AvatarIvoryReilly
Just earlier i was looking through the shelter. i pressed reload and after i did i saw it one shiny found. This is like failing a shiny in the old games
I like dragons
786/450 GP to the Exp. Share!
Finally I'm lucky!!! mod edit: Caps removed
Avatar made by ValleryP, Hawkbelly and PFQ Art team Hiya! do you want to know other games I like other than pokemon? (It's undertale)
Just thought id let folk know that I've released all my legends, deltas, (non special but some delta) megas and 58 special (shiny and albino) pokemon to the shelter! If you stumble across one when scouring the shelter congrats and I hope you give whatever it may be a loving home ♡ Edit: I found one of the ones I released... Does this count as lucky? Ahah.
dragon360's Avatardragon360
I found one!
Avatar made by FrigidMellohi Visit my shop! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/301653/Gardevoirs-and-Co-Boxes-and-gems/post/5875380 My first self-hatched shiny, named after Hermione from Harry Potter! Please click her!
Alchemi's AvatarAlchemi
I... I am... speechless.
FatalDubstep's AvatarFatalDubstep
Uh well this happened
Avatar made by Acopytopy for my use only. My precious melans:
Probably the most interesting one I've come across lol

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits(nicket mine, noibat is dragoncakes)? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

previously known as

Juliette1202 and julian1202 (was going through some identity crisis I guess)

Pages: 123··· 52535455

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page