PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucky Shelter Grabs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 38394041

Laurenzside's AvatarLaurenzside
I'm finding tons of genesects!😂
Panda1440's AvatarPanda1440

QUOTE originally posted by Laurenzside

I'm finding tons of genesects!😂
Same! I think Captian did a mass release?
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Ive found a whole bunch of exclusives and variants but not a single genesect :') although im trying
Link to my shop! and My journal! This amazing art made by Matamoja! Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I managed to find this little darling. It's also my first cs that I found too. Now if only I can find someone willing to do a swap for one with the any berry preference.

Goals

* 0/200 Helix Orbs
SpaceX's AvatarSpaceX
Got this delta!!
Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie
Finally getting back to this site after a year, and being the shelter hunting junkie that I am I very quickly started digging through the shelter to get the mons I missed while I was gone. Instead I found this girl. Surprisingly, after the sea of shinies, deltas, legendaries, etc. that I've found in there, this is my first ultra beast. And a Guzzlord at that lmao. I haven't even taken the time to unlock the Aether House for myself yet. Found these babs as well, but I was more excited about the UB (though albino Nickit/Thievul is super pretty I have to admit): Edit: I guess someone is just releasing a bunch of Guzzlords into the shelter lmao? I found another.
Nugglet's AvatarNugglet
I've found a couple purposely released shinies. Which means I've actually found more shinies randomly in the shelter during this hunt than my over 600 chain shiny hunt has given. 😹
Realm's AvatarRealm
Hi I accidentally released my first albino to the shelter. I'll buy him back for 300gp if anyone found him, he means a lot. Golbat.
Purpleboi's AvatarPurpleboi
I just got this in a shelter LOOK AT DIS BOI if you don’t believe me check the bottom
go on my fields
Nugglet's AvatarNugglet
Contacted the person who released just in case it was an accident, so I may not be keeping this. But.. wow

Pages: 123··· 38394041

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page