PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucky Shelter Grabs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 282930

I grabbed a pair of Solynx today. One of them is level 100. I also snagged a level 100 Typhlosion. Those might not even be that special compared to the others in this thread, but it's my first day, so I'm counting it as lucky Also two dunsparce, but that's only special because I Love Dunsparce and intend to collect as many as I physically can without specifically breeding them. Edit: just found a Volcanion and a Frosdour, who I have named Chili Dog
Lv. 49 — 733 / 7,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
katie70045's Avatarkatie70045
found a mew in the shelter today :)
Gwinn's AvatarGwinn
Accidentally reloaded while there was an Azelf in the Shelter... but luckily in a few minutes later I've found him along with two additional Legendaries O_O
Goat-nerd's AvatarGoat-nerd
i found a shiny musharna :0 and i love him
icon found in tumblr
Found a couple of Mesprit, gifted one to someone who listed me as their referrer. I'm finding a lot of legendaries and exclusives today
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
babie. I did send a pm to be sure they meant to release. 😊
darkman45's Avatardarkman45
Well I did find a male and female zekrom once.A few days ago I found a Tapu Fini.Yesterday I found two caimaw(one of the newest tournament pokemons) one male and one female.Usually I do find rare stuff because pretty much everyday I shelter hunt rare stuff.So yes you can find really rare stuff if you have patience and of course time.You are not going to find something rare very fast unless super lucky but yeah those are some mons I remember rn.

Pages: 123··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page