PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucky Shelter Grabs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 343536

Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Found these guys recently~
spewpas are very good
trick or yeet
credit: here
BraveHearted's AvatarBraveHearted
I got this gal as an egg that I found in the shelter :3
My Shop 🌸 Credits 306/500+
bcxers's Avatarbcxers
just found this beauty <3
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones
I think this is my luckiest grab yet. During a typerace, I was looking through the shelter for some reason when I saw this Palkia. My party was full with eggs at the time so I couldn't adopt it. I frantically started massclicking so my eggs would hatch and I was hoping no one would grab it. Fortunately, they hatched and I managed to grab her! She has quite the timeline too
made by Suría
made by Chary
Credits!
BG image source Font source Avatar source Avatar edits done by me; Hydro Vortex Banner made by me; official PFQ sprites used
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
Delta in the shelter! I've come back to Pokefarm recently and I'm back to grabbing shelter treasures. Also got a Palkia, Delta Sobble and a few of the exclusives I've missed
meowforcats's Avatarmeowforcats
Gotten quite a few deltas and legendaries, even got a mega leafeon recently
You a shipper too? Avatar made by Me. Check out my art shop! She/They
wïrr's Avatarwïrr
these are only a few of them, but they're some of my favorites!
icon and bait by me!
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Found someone's starter they released on accident and returned it to them yesterday. Also, delta Scorbunny. Three of them.
RiNrAnDoMtImE's AvatarRiNrAnDoMtImE
Just accidentally refreshed on an Albino Weedle.
I have two specials that I’ve found in the shelter: Then I’ve found a few deltas, a bunch of legendaries, and once I found someone’s melan, a LONG time back (returned it to them). I also once found someone’s Pokémon that was in a breeding pair with their special Pokémon. Took me a couple hours, but I found it. It was a female Deino. -w-
  • Main
  • Credits
I’m Flarina! :3 Feel free to message me about anything. ^-^ I am a simple woman. I see melan dexes, I click. Typerace: 0
🐞Spots on! A Miraculous Ladybug clan🐞 Avatar by Carniv Creations of my dragon fursona, signature by myself!

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page