PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucky Shelter Grabs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 22232425

KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Found this Poipole in the Shelter a few minutes ago. I named him Nozzle. :3
Lv. 20 — 132 / 1,261
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
I was just casually looking for eggs and found a good kid <3
PFP art by PupperCakes
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
That's the best I got from the shelter. Y'all taking the good pokémon after all. Let me some. Joke aside, I tumble accross pokemon most of the time when I'm reloading for eggs, so it's no surprise that I don't find something interesting, but the day will come.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
I found a celibi excited!
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
I found this pretty girl in the Shelter when she was a Swadloon.I gave her enough Sweet Hearts to evolve her. :3
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
:OOO i knew keepin the CS highlight code would one day pay off!! i know not many people like these but ive always been a huge fan so this is <3 happy to take this one under me wing!
Chicken | 23 | they/them | 60GP shinies!
M7890's AvatarM7890
Forgot to post this but: Me: Wat Later: Shows up Me: HOW Milotic was claimed for some sorta event, so I guess it is an event Pokemon?
M7890~She/her~Forum Explorer Art credit=Official TCG Art
At least part of it lol
Signature made by me. Avatar made by Yukirona. Moony is my Pokésona for my use only.
CosmosBound92's AvatarCosmosBound92
I have kind of a silly question, do you know they are shiny/albino/deltas just by looking at them in the shelter or do you need to click on them to get their small summary page up to see that?
This amazing piece was done by Eve636 She is very talented, check out her shop! Avatar by Daemonprince Check our their work!!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Some deltas, shinnies, and albinos are really obvious while others.. not so much but there is a Css that can tell you if there's a shiny delta albino or melan in the shelter Here's an example of a really obvious shiny: and here's a not so obvious one:
Currency conversion calculator
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
CosmosBound92's AvatarCosmosBound92
Oh! I see. Ive seen the word CSS around the site but I'm afraid I dont know much about it. Looks like Im off to google to figure it out. Thanks!

Pages: 123··· 22232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page