PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucky Shelter Grabs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
Found this amazing find in the shelter just now. Of course I'm checking with the previous and only owner that they meant to release them.
GhostArcher's AvatarGhostArcher
Random Articuno And prehistoric Archen Also, two pokémon with 5 perfect IVs ,
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Just found a delta:
Lv. 62 — 6,416 / 11,719
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Check out my shop! Shiny Eevee GIF courtesy of KitKatKutie2.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
:O
[ Usually online from 3:00 to 9:00 PFQ time ] (Minimal activity on weekdays due to job and tiredness) Free fields | 1GP fakemon | 4GP 90%+ pairs | Services I trade Felisfire.net for PFQ, have lots on there. Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
OpenOnSundays's AvatarOpenOnSundays
female too :o
76's Avatar76
baby
🎀 my shop! 🎀
SplatBab's AvatarSplatBab
Thought the Registeel I grabbed from the shelter a few hours ago could compete with y'all but the first post on the thread is about a shiny Acreus and now we have all been put to shame.
I've found 2 Arceus in the shelter

Badges

give Giovanni some relics plz?
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
Oh lee crap It has a mythrite, too. I freaked out when seeing this afraid it’ll get snatched so I released one of my eevee eggs in my party quick and adopted it. I PMed the original owner to ask if it was a mistake (Like, usually thats the first thing I do when finding specials.I don’t know why people just go ahead and keep them?)
My Trade Shop: 🌺Shattered Peace🌺(D/S/A,Pairs,Hunts,Gems,Currency Trades,ETC!) Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.~

Please give my babies some clicks

avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Meguca's AvatarMeguca

QUOTE originally posted by ImaFishstick

Oh lee crap It has a mythrite, too. I freaked out when seeing this afraid it’ll get snatched so I released one of my eevee eggs in my party quick and adopted it. I PMed the original owner to ask if it was a mistake (Like, usually thats the first thing I do when finding specials.I don’t know why people just go ahead and keep them?)
Looks to me like the original owner quit! That's some awesome luck. Congratulations.

Lucas // 21 // he/him
all art official

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page