PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lucky Shelter Grabs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 181920212223

SamEarl13's AvatarSamEarl13
Stumbled on this ghost delta Mareanie, the purple aura works really well imo.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
-inhale- HER
SamEarl13's AvatarSamEarl13
Very last adopt i had in the shelter today and a shiny pichu turned up. Will definitely be evolving it to a Raichu for dexing.
good boy post
Signature in progress (again). GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox).
I found this fella today!
EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
How are you guys so lucky :o I've never encountered a shiny before. Rarest thing, a fire delta (and that was a long time ago)
Shop: The Fennekin & Swablu Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
I have a soft spot for these guys... I get a lot of em from the shelter!
HydregionOxide ♥ Heya, I'm Hyd! I'm a new Farmer. (っ◔◡◔)っ Find me elsewhere: Dragon Cave Flight Rising Chicken Smoothie
Gema's AvatarGema
Well, I'm a shelter hunter. So, I've stumbled upon quite few cool finds. All of my legendaries were found in the shelter.(Execpt for my Latias, that was a gift.) Found a few deltas here and there, few shinies too. My top three best finds so far: 3rd. My favourite pokemon, so finding one in the shelter, expecially as a newbie, was such a shock for me. Found a second since then. Amry of mews is next on the list! 2nd. x4 Considering the requirments to get an egg. Finding one alone in the shelter, is pretty awesome. But four is a bit crazy. 1st. It's one thing to find a Groudon, but to find one in primal forme to boot? That just blew my mind. First time I found out about different formes too.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Just a few minutes ago couldn't believe my eyes I usually never find anything special
Currency conversion calculator
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
r
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Same lol They released them on purpose :o
A weird art shack shop thing (Closed) Hey look! Some eggs!
× 75 / melm
I'm very forgetful so if I don't reply to your thread in 2 days then I probably forgot to subscribe. Feel free to send me a PM if I forget, thank you :)))

Pages: 123··· 181920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page