PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 313233

Zilexion's AvatarZilexion
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Zilexion Pattern: Crystal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? I suppose it couldn't hurt Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? None currently Other ~~~
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Golden Tempest Pattern: Mimic Pattern Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes, I am fine with trade PMs. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? No, not at all. Other: Probably won't have any hatched for quite some time. Not until they are a bit more breedable and get a pair for them.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
eve's Avatareve
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: radiohero Pattern: pester Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? sure! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? nope!
a note about trading with me
i don't 'flip' pokemon - if i buy it it's because i want it, or for a gift. but i don't keep track of what can be resold later on down the line and what can't. if this is unacceptable to you, please let me know when i make an offer and i'll be happy to rescind it.
457/528 eggdex
1,087/1,212 pokedex
( avatar is official bang dream art of aoba moca! )
Added all!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
ZiggyStardust's AvatarZiggyStardust
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: CheekyMoomoo Pattern: Sarahae Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not currently Other: My current best Maravol pair is a 79% pair and I'm very new to breeding exclusives, but I will try my best to make as many eggs as I can for people <3
Added! If it helps, having two different patterns of Maravol, provided you get both from the Trading system Wondertrade or otherwise, should get you a 90% or better pair
eve's Avatareve
i got a username change, could you change radiohero (pester pattern) to eve please? ^^
Noted!
My shop has been closed so could remove it from the list please? My pattern is aggro.
Came back from yet another hiatus, sorry if I left anyone hanging uwu Started playing Genshin recently! If anyone is interested in chatting/playing with me, I take casual PMs, and I can send you my UID EDITED ON: 12/22/2021
Airazon's AvatarAirazon
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Airazon Pattern: Spooky Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes but i would prefer contact via the trade shop! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4328920 Other N/A

Pages: 123··· 1819202122··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page