PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 313233

Added!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
NymKatte's AvatarNymKatte
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: NymKatte Pattern: Clone Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not at this time Other Thanks for doing this!
Lv. 40 — 2,349 / 4,790
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
^This is my starter!^
Added!
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: KainCrow Pattern: Beast Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Trinket Trading Other Thanks for creating & managing directory! It will take a while until I start collecting all patterns for Maravol, though :3
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
Added!
Animaltamer7's AvatarAnimaltamer7
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Animaltamer7 Pattern: Sparklemuffin Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? yes! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? none
Added!
BlubGod's AvatarBlubGod
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: BlueAssassin247 Pattern: Petal Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not yet Other
PFP by Me Sprite Shop Type Race: 0
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art
Added!
Spinelli's AvatarSpinelli
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Spinelli Pattern: Sparklemuffin Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Sure! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Not at the moment

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page