PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 313233

ShinyYena's AvatarShinyYena
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: ShinyYena. Pattern: Astral: Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? As Of Right Now, No. But After I Save Some GP/Get A Breeding Pair For The Future I Won't Mind Getting Them. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Yup!~ Other: Have A Great Day~
Added bith! @ShinyYena - When you change your mind regarding Maravol PMs, please post below so that I can make the necessary changes as soon as possible. Thanks!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Skiddo Pattern: Quick~ Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yep, as long as I have Maravols available ^^ Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? 🐐 Skiddo's Shop Other: N/A
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Added!
nyxinum's Avatarnyxinum
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: PhøenixPlatinum Pattern: Astral Pattern Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you?: yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of?: no Other: This Directory is a great help, just as the previous Vivillon version was thank you
~ buying for 15 each ~ ~ buying for 20 each ~
~ avatar drawn by glen and i :3 ~
Added!
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Bluefoxxo! Pattern: Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Of course! Always willing to help with anothers Maravol collection! Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope! Other Im very much hyped to learn what my maravol pattern is!
  • Give them a berry!
  • Type Race!
  • credits
I'm more scared of you than you are of me, and I'm also easy to confuse so pls be patient with me-
Magatama

Magatama

Summon Item

(: 0)

An object that conceals within it the emotions of generations past. Upon use, it calls upon the Legendary Pokémon Mesprit.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +548,680
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Score: 0
avatar is made by Silver Raven! Type race counter by LycanKai!
You have been added, with the username you provided linked to the Egg you have provided. This will change once we learn what your pattern is
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: PrincessPika. Pattern: Astral. Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? No. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? I don't have any. Other N/A.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Nepenthes's AvatarNepenthes
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Nepenthes Pattern: Aggro Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Nope. Other Thank you!
Formerly Scrapdragon. Avatar by MoonPaw! You can see me spiral into debt to fund my melan Vivillon addiction, and also help me out, by checking my Journal

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page