PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Maravol Breeders' Directory [Being Remade]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 313233

From the user who brought to you the Vivillon Breeders' Directory comes the Maravol version! As a result, this guide has a similar purpose to the VBD.
How to Find Your Maravol Pattern:
Adopt and hatch a Maravol, no Evolution required! Simple as that
Contribute To This Guide! Copy and Paste the form below

Form

[b][u]Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] If unknown, post the display code of your most recent Adopted Maravol Egg so we san see its hatching [b]Are you willing to receive PMs for a Maravol hatched by you?[/b] Note, if you say no, you will be added to the list, but your name will not be linked to prevent SPAM, and will be marked accordingly. [b]Any Trade Shops I should be aware of?[/b] If so, name any shop you own/co-own [b]Other[/b]

Rules

• All PFQ Rules apply
  • Any users who does not want to be PM'd about the obtaination of their Pattern are not linked to prevent SPAM. Please respect their wishes, please.
  • If you haven't found out your Pattern, that's okay. Post in the Pattern part of the Form the display code of your most recently Adopted Maravol Egg.
  • Please post only your own pattern! If you want other people's patterns here, tell them about this thread, please!
  • If you own or co-own a shop at the time of application, you are required to provide a link. The only exception is when the link is in your signature or you let me know in the Other section that the link is in your About Me (I will check the validity, as my personal rule about the internet is that you only know as much about some one online as they let you). Despite having a few occurences of this, I feel this new rule should lessen the chances
  • If you changed something (I.E., your username), you do not need to repost the form. Just a simple sentence or two detailing the change is fine. Alternatively you may PM me regarding the change

Patterns and Users

Maravol PatternUser
Unknown Pattern
Aggro
Astral
Beast
Clone
Crystal
Dream
Flutter
Mimic
Moon
Pester
Petal
Prism
Quick
Repeat
Robinsoni
Sarahae
Skeletorus
Sparklemuffin
Spirit
Spooky
Vibrant

Advertisements

By DamianKai

[Proof of Permission]

NoBBCode

[url=/forum/thread/181401/Maravol-Breeders-Directory][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/DamianKai/MBD_banner-1.png.png[/img][/url]

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Poke-Hatcher Pattern: Flutter Are you willing to receive PMs for a Scatterbug Maravol hatched by you? Sure, I guess. Other You should've edited all the Scatterbug references to Maravol before you posted :P
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: keizatsu Pattern: skeletorus Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Scatterbug hatched by you? yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Too lazy to link Other i have tons since i just hunted them. Selling them for 50 gp
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
@Poké-Hatcher: via Imgflip Meme Generator Added both! And thank you for letting me know, Poké-Hatcher; most of it's from the VBD
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Remilia Pattern: Sparklemuffin Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Link in my sig! Other N/A
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: JånëÇrøçkêr Pattern: Beast Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes. Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? Here Other What PH said.
9230 pts
Added both!
Çelestanê's AvatarÇelestanê
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username:Celestane Pattern: Clone Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? sure why not~ Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? in my sig :)
Added! Also, I was a dorkbutt and forgot to add Robinsoni in the first place, so there's that
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Auracle! I'd like to contribute to your Guide! Username: Trebor Pattern: Pretty Crystal Are you willing to recieve PMs for a Maravol hatched by you? Yes - but see below Any Trade Shops I should be aware of? none atm Other Not (planning on) hatching (many) until breedable - but then will try to keep stock up
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/49 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)

Pages: 123··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page