PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The CBC's lil' Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello!
Please do not post here!
This is my attempt to do a journal
I had one back in the days with my love, but then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked when we went on a hiatus and our journal was deleted...
~ I'll make lists and whatnot and editing everything rapsodically and eventually post random pokés that I've got from hatching/trading/other. c: And other random stuff, too. Yeah. For 'important' things, look at that directory below... I will add a fancy template later... Directory
Avatar is made by the wonderful Kelsium ordered here <3 LF: (mostly) type deltas! Shoot me a pm! <3
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and to discuss them Sprite Discovery Discussion~
About me
Nicks: Tune, Blue Chicken, csirek
mispelled chicken "csirke" in Hungarian, with small capital
Real name: Tünde Country: Hungary (server time +2) Age: 25 Birthday: 11th of January (Capricorn) Jung-test: ISTJ/INTJ Pokesona: a delta fighting blue Torchic (who would be a Fire/Dark pokemon without the delta typing)
Pic made by my wonderfully amazing irl friend Inkydoc! Go check her out~
Hello~! So this should be some proper introduction of myself. Very well. I am the Crazy Blue Chicken™, a 25 years old gal from Hungary, who is really depressed nowadays. I am trying to find myself again recently, because somewhere in the last years I've lost my own self, which is made a big hole in my heart and made me really depressed. Now I am trying hard to find the light and pushing, to come out of it alive~ Wish me luck. :D Setting the depressing things aside, I am really into A:tla & LoK, Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Star Wars and Rick and Morty. I used to watch tons of animes, but things happened (mostly the awful last year of the University as a japanese major), and I've lost my fire towards them. But I really love the japanese culture and language, altought I am not very good at the latter, but I can say a thing or two in japanese ;) Recently I am into programming and coding, altought I still have to learn a lot, because I am self-tought and lacking some basics. I'd like to have a course soon and trying to get a job in this field. I enjoy reading
mostly books with fantasy and sci-fi theme
books and comics, watching series, playing videogames, role playing and sometimes writing and more rarely drawing, because I convienced myself that I am bad at these last two activities... I was on PF1 with the username Tune-chan, I had a fun time, until I was banned after some weeks because I was too good and suspicious XD I wrote a ticket and got back my account months later, and was very active back then (because clicking on PF was more comforting than studying to my exams XD), but then PFQ happened, and I was really salty to start everything all over again, so after PFQ opened, I went hiatus shortly after, because everything was not bad but really different. The farming was forgotten, until my Love started to play regularly again (she wasn't really active on PF1, but PFQ felt better for her :D), and first I clicked to get her some Mega Stones on the 10th Massclick Weekend back in 2015 May. It was the matter of time and I was playing again steadily. :D There were a little hiatus between 2018 jan/feb-2018 july because of anxiety, depression, and other delicious irl things, but I am back at it again, hoarding my precious delta fighting babs and starting fresh with my specials collection in a whole~ :D If we are at it, I love Fighting type pokés now with a passion, it started with the Machop-line back in the early 2000s. :D Machoke is my all time favourite fighting type, and was an odd one out of my favourite pokés: all of the others were fire and later dark types as well. With Hoenn, Torchic came and with him my everlasting love towards that little fire chick. I am actively hoarding them, and building a fire chick army >:3 I'll hunt them eventually, but I have to build up my credits pile first becuase I do not want to release them x'D I have a thing for dog-shaped pokés as well, such as Growlithe, Arcanine, Poochyena, Mightyena, Entei, Houndoom, Lillipup and newly Rockruff (and Kenyip, ohmysweetArceus, the Kenyip-line...!), but I like the Electrike-line, Absol, my favourite fairy godfather Snubbull and his bodyguard Granbul, the majestic Furfrou, and I like to include the Zorua-line here as well. I have other favourites that came with all the time I spent with playing pokemon roms and/or on PF1/PFQ, here is a little list of them all... Okay, not all, but come on. I like about 50-75 pokemon at minimum. XD

30 random PFQ habits of mine

1. I try to at least party click back most of the time.
  2. If you don’t have anything in your party, I usually go and click your first field (or your second, too if you don’t have at least 6 in the first)
  3. I often shelterhunt to max out my Shelter Pass star.
  4. I am always willing to help with trade evos, just label it and I’ll gift back the pokemon untouched!
  5. I like browsing the trade forums, but not the shops. ^^”
  6. I’ll most likely rescue any Combusken/Blaziken from the shelter if I have the field space.
  7. If I have spare shelter adopts, I like to adopt variants/exclusives/revived fossils/lvl 100/evolved by stone pokés and simple trade evos to wondertrade them off. Or ready to evolve pokés – there are a tons of ready to evolve pokés by leveling in the shelter released by others...! D:
  8. I want to collect breeding pairs of all breedable pokés with at least one parent of Impish/Brave/Sassy (and in special cases Quiet) natures.
  9. I like to add edits to my journal. I am awful tho and have half-finished posts because of it.
  10. I don’t care how much you clicked me. If you are on my clickback list, I’ll click you back. (I’ll just use mean look on you while I am clicking if you can’t click all 6 in my party...)
  11. I try to always have a full party if I can.
  12. I like to try click all online users’ parties. It makes me feel satisfied when I click the open 10 button and it goes to my page c:
  13. If I catch you filling your party with eggs, I’ll usually wait and spamming F5 until you have a full party~
  14. Sometimes I barely click 1k a day, but other times I chase pokerus and doing random massclicks (mostly on some of my friend’s fields) while trying to click every online user makind 30k+ interactions a day.
  15. I usually buy Zc in every month.
  16. I use several css modifier to enhance my farming experience :D (such as an autostacker, easy party mass-clicks, sheltergrid, bigger eggs of my hunt, special poke finder in the shelter...etc. mostly from <HERE>)
  17. I always labeling my trades and say ’thank you’, when offering on one...
  18. I like wondertrading trade evos naming them ’I am ready to evolve’. :D
  19. I will never wondertrade non special pokés. At least sending out rare genders, but that is the rarest.
  20. I like to watch the statistics page to see where am I. I’d like to be on the top100 in most of them. c: See my progress here.
  21. I am lowkey obsessed making tables and lists for the journal usually in notepad XD
  22. If I get 25k or the increment of 25k credits, I'll put it away to my moneysafe. Making my life miserable when I do trades, paying with currency and forgot to get them back before clicking the trade *facepalm*
  23. I like lurking in other users journal... c:
  24. I like making breeding pairs, I have 3+ fields of exclusives with different OTs to mix and match. I won't do less than 96% tho, and I am always try to improve my pair collection to have them all at 98-99% (with Impish/Brave/Sassy(/Quiet) natures)
  25. Gardening is the bane of my existence, I've always forgot to water them berries.
  26. I lowkey hate tournaments. I don't like most of the tasks, and I don't like the fact that it makes me doing things that I don't wanna to keep up and collect fakemons/tokens.
  27. I am awful when it's come to hunting - I won't add the specials (shinies, albinos and in some cases even melans!) to my collections unless it is bred by me with the right nature.
  28. I like to make Totem mons. I don't know it is just satisfying when all of the stickers have found and the mon change it's forme... c:
  29. I have way too many messy hidden fields... >.> Roughly 25% of my fields are hidden ^^"
  30. There is not enough fields, like, ever. I've collecting too many things... It is almost 1 mil per field ON A DUSKY DAY now ><
I've always liked the pokemon natures Brave, Impish and Sassy (and Quiet), because I think I can identify myself with them. XD I have 3 'personalities' in my head: Tune, the original one, who is the Brave one of the brunch, a real gryffindor; Saku, the optimist and fun-loving, pranking 'Impish'-self; and the quiet, but rather sharped-tongued Sassy Natsu, who has all of the extreme moods and moodswings. (Note: I do not have personality disorder, this whole thing is just my headcanon (got it? haha), the by-product of my vivid fantasies :D) I like puns. I like pun-ishing people with my puntastic puns. I am not as good in english as in hungarian, but I am awful nonetheless. XD Music is my life's driving force, without music I can barely function (and music saved my life quite literally when I had suicidal thoughts). I usually love Symphonic Metal and the whole Metal genre in general, but I regularly listen Rock music, too, and had a very serious J-rock/Visual Key period (Gackt was my god) in my life. :D Also listened some K-pop back in the days (I loved Shinee
RIP Jonghyun, you were and always be my favourite <333
with a passion, and I like a couple of songs of other boybands), and I have so many guilty pleasure pop songs. XD My newly found favourite is Steam Powered Giraffe, they were there when I was in the deepest depression and saved me countless of times with their cheerful, silly and fantastic music and performances~ A never thought I'll have a robot crush
especially that I am very lesbian
as the person of The Spine, and Bunny is a real inspiration! <333
To do list - 2019
  • Make a fancy template - for here & for the shop -> art was ordered from the wonderful Kelsium
  • Fill the journal with stuff that I want - Collections (S-A-other), Dexing, Missing Fite deltas, Other Deltas, Breeding Pairs, Shelter hunting buddies, Art-stuff
  • Make a shop already you stoopid chic'!!!
  • Make a naming contest thread
  • Collect: 11/12 13/12 12/12 for Furfrou hunt
  • Buying all the Incenses (need two of each, just because):
    Full Incense
    x0,
    Lax Incense
    x0,
    Luck Incense
    x0,
    Odd Incense
    x0,
    Pure Incense
    x0,
    Rock Incense
    x0,
    Rose Incense
    x0,
    Sea Incense
    x2,
    Wave Incense
    x0
  • Albinos: Got 'em <333
The brave Guardian hunt~ 176/500
Pactum with the Devil~ 23/300
I have Superpowers!
6051/12500 - 48.41%
Burn DARK FIRE, BURN! Got'em <3
Brave Maravol Collection
Robinsoni
Aggro pattern
Astral pattern
Beast pattern
Clone pattern
Crystal pattern
Dream pattern
Flutter pattern
Mimic pattern
X
Moon pattern
X
Pester pattern
Petal pattern
Prism pattern
Quick pattern
Repeat pattern
Sarahae pattern
Skelotorus pattern
Sparklemuffin pattern
Spirit pattern
Spooky pattern
Vibrant pattern

Brave Unown Collection

O
from Castiel
O
from Ohush
XXXXXXO
from Kimbolimbo
O
from Castiel
O
from Kimbolimbo
O
from Temtia
O
from Kimbolimbo
O
from Selitha
XXXXXXO
from DarkIceNinja
O
from Angelicbaby113
O
from Castiel
XO
from rmcqu1
O
from Castiel
XXXX
O
from Castiel
XO
from Antarem
O
from Galadea
O
from Kimbolimbo
XO
from DarkIceNinja
O
from Crystalmysrtia
O
from Ohush
O
from Galadea
XXO
from Castiel
XO
from Swhank
O
from Castiel
O
from DarkIceNinja
O
from Castiel
O
from Ohush
XXXO
from Castiel
XO
from Castiel
X
I must be insane, tho... >.>
Shiny collection~ Nothing fancy yet, just a list. B=Brave, I=Impish, S=Sassy, Q=Quiet

ABC list

Abomasnow (B) Abomasnow Mega (B) Abra (delta-fighting) Aegislash blade [<3] Aegislash shield [<3] Aerodactyl (B) Aerodactyl Mega (B) Aggron Mega (Q) Aipom (delta-ice) Alolan Diglett (S) Alolan Dugtrio (S) Alolan Grimer (B) Alolan Muk (B) Alolan Persian (I) Alolan Raticate (B) Alolan Rattata [<3] Alolan Vulpix (delta-fighting) Alomomola (delta-fighting) Amaura (I) Amoongus (B) Ampharos Mega [<3] Anorith (B) Apoc Arcanine [<3] Apoc Arcanine (delta-fighting) Apoc Breloom (B) Apoc Golett (I) Apoc Growlithe (S) Apoc Schroomish (B) x2 Araquanid (S) Arasprit (delta-fighting) Arbok Mega [<3] Arcanine (B) Archen (I) Archops (I) Armaldo (B) Aromatisse (Q) Aron (delta-fighting) Arthreux (B) Articuno (delta-fighting) Audino x2 [<3 + raffle] Audino Mega [<3] Aurorus (I) Avalugg (B) Baflammet (I) Bagon (B) Bagon (delta-ground) Baltoy (S) Banette (I) x2 (+1 megastone needed) Barboach (delta-fighting) Bastiodon (B) Beautifly (S) Beedrill [Hegy] Beedrill Mega [Hegy] Bergmite (B) Bidoof (I) Blaziken x2 [<3] Blaziken Mega [<3] Blissey (B) Blophin (S) Bounsweet (B) Bouffalant (I) & (B) Breloom Mega [<3] Brionne [cissza] Bulbasaur (S) +1 not IB[Hegy] Bulbasaur (delta-rock) Bunbori (B) Bunbori (delta-ghost) Buneary (B) + 1 not IB[<3] Buneary (delta-fighting) Butterfree [Trebor] Buzzwhole (delta-fighting) Cacnea (I) Carbink [Antarem] Carnivine (I) Carvanha (B) Castform (I) Cerberus (I) Chansey (B) Charmander (B) Charmeleon [Shee] Cherrim (B) Chimchar [Shee] Chimecho (B) Chingling (B) Claydol (S) Cloyster [<3] Combee [cissza] Combusken [<3] Comfey (I) Corphish (I) Corsola [<3] Crabominable (B) Crabrawler x2 Cradily (B) Cranidos (S) Crawdaunt (I) Croagunk (Q), (B)x2 Croagunk (delta-fighting) Crustle (I) Crygonal [<3] Cubchoo [shelter] Cubone (delta-steel) Cyndaquil (delta-fighting) Cyndaquil [Hegy] Dedenne (B) Deino [<3] Delibird [cissza] Donphan (B) Doublade (I) Dragonair [gift] Dratini (delta-grass) Drifblim [cissza] Drifloon [cissza] Druddigon (S) Druddigon Mega (S) Drowzee [cissza] Ducklett (I) Duosion (I) Durant (I) Dwebble (I) Early Bird Natu (delta-fighting) Eelektross (B) Ekans (S) Emolga (Q) Espurr (B) Eevee (B) (delta-fire) Farfetch'd [<3] Farfetch'd Mega [<3] Fearrow (S) Ferroseed [Trebor] Ferrothorn [Trebor] Flarbat (Q) Flarbat (delta-fighting) Flareon Mega (B) Flaroptera (delta-fighting) Flarotis (delta-fighting) Flygon (S) Flygon Mega (S) Flying Pichu (B) Foongus (B) Frillish female (B) Frillish male (B) Furfrou [<3] Gabite (I) Garchomp (I) Garchomp Mega [<3] Gastly (B) +1 (not IBS) Gastrodon occident [cissza] Gastrodon orient (S) Gengar (B) Gengar [Hegy] Gible (I) x2 Girafarig (B) Girafarig Mega (B) Giratina (B) (delta-rock) Gliscor (I) Gogoat Mega (delta-fighting) Goldeen [cissza] Golett (S) Golisopod (B) Golurk (S) Goodra [random chance] Gourgeist super size (I) + [Ewy] Gothita (B) Gothitelle (B) Gothorita (B) Gragon (B) (delta-poison) Granbull (I) Growlithe (B) x2 Grumpig (B) Guild Wigglytuff [shelter] Gulpin (Q) Gumshoototem (I) Gyarados [wondertrade] Hakamo-o [cissza] Happiny (B) Haunter (B) Hawlucha (B) Hawlucha Mega [<3] Heracross female (B) Heracross male (B) Heracross Mega (B) Honedge (I) Houndoom [<3] Hypno [cissza] Igglybuff [<3] Impyre (I) Incineroar [Shee] Inflale (S) Jangmo-o [cissza] Jellicent male (B) Jumpluff (S) Jynx (B) Kakuna [Hegy] Karrablast (B) x2 Klefki (B) +1 (delta-fighting) Klang (I) Klink (I) Klinklang (I) Kricketot (S) Kricketune (S) Kommo-o (S) [cissza] Kommo-o Totem [shelter] Kyutopi (delta-fighting) Lapras [cissza] Lapras Mega [cissza] Lairon (I) Leavanny (S) Ledian (B) Liepard (I) Liepard Mega (I) Lileep (B) Lillipup (delta-ice) Lillipup [<3] Litleo [<3] Litten [wondertrade] Lopunny (B) Lopunny Mega (B) Lunatone (B) Lunupine [<3] Luvdisc (S) Luxray [<3] Lycanrock dusk (delta-fighting) Lycanrock midnight [<3] Machop [<3] Machoke [<3] Machamp [<3] Magby (B) Magcargo (S) Magearna (B) Magikarp [cissza] Magmortar (B) Magnemite (B) Magneton (B) Magnezone (B) Mamoswine (S) Mandibuzz (B) Mankey (S) x2 Mantine [cissza] Mantyke [cissza] Maravol (Q) (delta-fighting) Maravol (B) - Prism Mareanie (delta-grass) Masqureain (S) (delta-fighting) Mawile (B) Meditite (delta-steel) Mew (S) Mightyena Mega (B) Mimikyu (I) Mimikyu Totem (I) Minior (B) Minun (I) Misdreavus (B) Mismagius (B) Morelull (B) Mudbray (B) Mudsdale (B) Murkrow (delta-fighting) Nidoking (delta-fighting) Nidoking (I) Nidoqueen (I) Nidoran female (delta-fighting) Nidoran male (I) (delta-fighting) Nidoran female (I) Nidoran male (I) Nidorina (I) Nidorino (I) Noivern Mega (Q) Nosepass (S) Oranguru (I) Orthrus (I) Orthrus (delta-fighting) Oshawott (S) Pachirisu (S) Palossand (S) Palpitoad (I) Pancham [<3] Passimian (B) Persian (S) Persian Mega [<3] Phanpy (B) Phanpy (delta-dark) Phantump (B) Phione [cissza] Pichu (delta-fighting) Pidgeot [<3] Pidgeot Mega [<3] Pidgeotto (B) Pidgey [<3] Pidgey (delta-ice) Pignite [Shee] Pikipek (delta-fighting) Piloswine (S) Pineco (B) Ponyta (Q) Popplio [cissza] Porygon (B) Porygon2 (B) Primarina (B) Primeape (B) Probopass (S) Pumpkaboo super (I) Purrloin (I) Purrloin (delta-poison) Pyroar male [<3] Pyroar Mega [<3] Quibbit toxic (delta-fighting) Qwilfish (I) Ralts (delta-normal) Rampardos (S) Rapidash (S) Rapidash Mega (S) Regice (B) Regigas (B) Regirock (B) Relicanth (delta-ghost) Remoraid (I) Reuniclus (I) Rhyperior (delta-fighting) Salamence (B) Salamence Mega (B) Salandit [wonder trade] Samurott [<3] Sandygast (S) Scolipede (B) Scyther [Hegy] Seaking [cissza] Sealeo [cissza] Searene (B) Seasonal Torterra [<3] Sentret [<3] Sewaddle (S) Sewaddle (delta-flying) Sewaddle (delta-grass) Sharpedo (B) Sharpedo Mega (B) Shelgon (B) Shellder (B) Shellooccident [cissza] Shelloorient [cissza] Shieldon (B) Shieldon (delta-flying) Shinx [wonder trade] Shuppet (I) Skitty (B) Slowbro Mega (B) Slugma (S) Smeargle [<3] Sneasel (B) Snivy [wonder trade] Snivy (delta-fighting) Snover (B) Snowpoke (S) Snowshrew (I) Snowslash (I) Snubbull (I), (B), (S) Solosi(I) Solrock (S) Solynx (B) Spearow (S) Spheal (Q) Spiritomb (S) Spiritomb (delta-psychic) Spiritomb (delta-ground) Spoink (B) Spritzee (Q) SRaticate [<3] Starly (S) (delta-fighting) Steene (B) Stufful [Ewy] Sudowoodo (I) Surfing Pichu male (I) (delta-dragon) Surskit (S) Surskit (delta-fighting) Swadloon (S) Swalot (Q) Swanna (I) Swellow [<3] Swinub (S) Swoobat (S) Tauro(S) Terrakion [NJ] Terrink (I) Tillink (I) Tillink (delta-fighting) Thyplosion (Q) Togedemaru [<3] Togedemaru (delta-fighting) Togedemaru (delta-ice) Togedemaru totem (delta-fighting) Torchic x6 ((Q)+5) Torchic (delta-water) Tornadus [<3] Toxapex (B) Toxicroak [<3] + (B)x2 Trapinch (S) Trapinch (I) (delta-fighting) Tropius (S) Tsareena (B) Turtonator [Shee] Tynamo (B) Typhlosion (delta-fighting) Tyrunt (delta-bug) Unown T (Q) Vampire Gilgar (delta-fighting) Vanillite (Q) Vanillish (S) Vanilluxe [cissza] Venipede (B) Vibrava (S) Vivillon [<3] Volcarona (S) Wailmer [cissza] Wailord [cissza] Wailord Mega (S) Walrein [cissza] Weavile (B) Weavile Mega (B) Weedle [Hegy] Whirlipede (B) Wigglytuff [<3] Wimpod (B) Wishiwashi (S) Woobat (S) XD001 (B) Zangoose [<3] Zangoose Mega [<3] Zapdos (B) Zoroark Mega Zorua (delta-electric) Zorua (delta-fighting)
Albino collection~ Nothing fancy yet, just a list. B=Brave, I=Impish, S=Sassy, Q=Quiet

ABC list

Abomasnow (S) x2 /need megastone/ Aegislash blade (I) Aegislash shield (B) Alicalf (delta-fighting) Alolan Diglett (S) Alolan Dugtrio (S) Alolan Marowak Totem [Hegy] Alolan Ninetales [cissza] Alolan Raticate Totem [<3] Alolan Rattata [<3] Alolan Vulpix [cissza] Amaura [cissza] Apoc Shroomish (B) Araquanid Totem (B) Arasprit (S) Arbok (B) Arbok Mega (B) Arthreux (S) Audino (I) Audino Mega [<3] Aurorus [cissza] Bastiodon (I) Bisharp (I) Blophin (S) Bouffalant (B) Bounsweet (B) Bruxish (I) Buneary [cissza] Bunbori (B) Carbink (I) Carvanha (B) Caterpie (B) Cerberus (I) Charizard [<3] Chespin (Q) (delta-fighting) Chimecho [cissza] Chingling (I) Cloyster (S) Cobalion (I) [Kels] Combee [cissza] Combusken (S) Crabominable (B) Crabrawler [<3] Cranidos (B)x2 Cubone (B) Dhelmise (I) Dedenne (S) Donphan (B) Doublade (B) Drifloon (Q) Druddigon (B) Druddigon Mega [<3] Dugtrio (S) Dunsparce Mega (S) Durant (I) Dusknoir (I) Early Bird Natu (B) (delta-fighting) Eelektrik (I) Eelektross (I) Ekans (B) Electrode (I) Emolga (I) Escavalier (B) Exeggcute (I) Farfetch'd (B) Farfetch'd Mega [<3] Farfetch'd (delta-steel) Fearow (B) Fletchling [<3] Furfrou [<3] Gastly (B) Gastrodon orient (Q) Girafarig (B) Girafarig Mega (B) Glalie Mega (Q) Goldeen [cissza] Granbull (I) Gyarados [cissza] Halloween Purrloin [<3] Haunter (B) Hawlucha [<3] Heatmor [<3] Heracross female (B) Heracross female (B) (delta-psychic) Heracross male (B) Heracross male (B) (delta-water) Heracross Mega (B) Herdier [<3] Honedge (B) Hoot-hoot [<3] Houndour (S) Igglybuff (B) Inflale (S) Jangmo-o [cissza] Kangaskhan [<3] Kricketot (S) Koffing (S) Lapras [cissza] Lickitung (S) Lileep (I) Lillipup [<3] Linoone [<3] Litleo (delta-ground) Lopunny (S) [cissza] Lopunny Mega [cissza] Machop [<3] Machoke [<3] Machamp [<3] Magcargo (S) Mankey [<3] Maravol (B) - Prism Meowstic male [<3] Meowth [raffle] Mightyena [<3] Miltank [<3] Mimikyu (S) Mimikyu Totem (S) Misdreavus (B) Mudbray (S) Mudsdale (S) Murkrow [<3] Nidoking (I) Nidorino (I) Nincada [<3] Nosepass (S) Oddish (I) (delta-fighting) Oranguru [Meow] Orthrus [<3] Oshawott (delta-fighting) Pachirisu (S) Palossand (S) Passimian x2 (B) Pawniard [<3] Phanpy (B) Pichu [wonder trade] Pidgeot [<3] Pidgeot Mega [<3] Pidgeotto [<3] Pidgey [<3] Pidove [<3] Pikachu [<3] Pikipek (delta-fighting) Poochyena [<3] Popplio [cissza] Primeape [<3] Probopass [cissza] Pumpkaboo super size [Ewy] Pyroar female (Q) Pyukumuku [<3] Ralts (delta-ground) Relicanth (B) Rockruff [Hegy] +1 [<3] Rotom (I) Rufflet [<3] Sandygast (S) Scolipede (S) Seaking [cissza] Sealeo [cissza] Searene (B) Sentret (B) Seviper Mega (S) Sharpedo Mega (B) Shellos orient [cissza] Shieldon (I) Shinx [shelter] Skrelp (B) Sligoo (S) Slugma (S) Smeargle [<3] Sneasel (B) Snover (S) Snowpoke (S) Snubbull (I) Solrock (Q) Spearrow (B) Spinda (I) Spiritomb (I) Spoink [cissza] Stoutland [<3] Stufful [<3] Stunfisk (delta-ground) Surskit (delta-fighting) Swellow (B) Tauros (S) Terrink (S) Tillink (S) Timburr [<3] Togedemaru [Hegy] Turtonator (S) Tynamo (I) Tyrantrum (I) Tyrunt (I) Vanillite (Q) Venipede (S) Venusaur [cissza] Vivillon [<3] Voltorb (I) Wailmer [cissza] Walrein [cissza] Whirlipede (S) Weedle (B) Yanma [<3] Zigzagoon (I)
Melan babs~

Project: Fighting Stars

There are 65 fighting type*
Mankey, Primeape, Poliwrath, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Heracross, Heracross Mega, Tyrogue, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Gallade, Gallade Mega, Breloom, Makuhita, Hariyama, Meditite, Medicham, Medicham Mega, Lopunny Mega, Riolu, Lucario, Lucario Mega, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Throh, Sawk, Scraggy, Scrafty, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Pancham, Pangoro, Hawlucha, Crabrawler, Crabominable, Stufful, Bewear, Passimian, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o ____ Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Marshadow ____ Boxaby, Kangspar, Valkind, Frayja, Raichu Mega, Breloom Mega, Hawlucha Mega, Saiyan Rattata, SS Rattata, SS Raticate, SS2 Raticate, SS3 Raticate, SS4 Raticate Plus: Combusken, Blaziken, Monferno, Infernape, Pignite, Emboar, Chesnaught ____ Taimorpha, Arfrica, Kalahowli
pokemon altogether. I achieved 5/65
*Technically 85, but the Starters and the Kenyip-line is counted in other categories

Project: Doggies

There are 44
Growlithe, Arcanine, Arcanine Mega, Snubbull, Granbull, Houndour, Houndoom, Houndoom Mega, Poochyena, Mightyena, Mightyena Mega, Electrike, Manectrike, Manectrike Mega, Manectrike Mega Q, Lillipup, Herdier, Stoutland, Furfrou, Absol, Absol Mega, Rockruff, Lycanrock Midday, Lycanrock Midnight, Lycanrock Dusk, Zorua, Zoroark, Zoroark Mega, ___ Entei ___ Lunupine, Lunupine Mega, Kenyip, Arfrica, Kalahowli, Puppod, Slugdog, Apoc. Growlithe, Apoc. Arcanine, Frosdour, Chilldoom, Orthrus, Cerberos, Apoc. Poochyena, Apoc. Mightyena
dog shaped pokemon altogether. I achieved 2/44

Project: Starter Collection

There are 82
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Venusaur Mega, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Charizard Mega X, Charizard Mega Y, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Blastoise Mega Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Sceptile Mega, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Mega Blaziken, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Swampert Mega Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott Chespin, Quilladin, Chesnaught, Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox, Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja Rowlet, Dartix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina ____ Taiveret, Taipaeus, Taimorpha, Flarbat, Flarotis, Flaroptera, Hydrark, Hydrinus, Hydrinifor, Seasonal Turtwig, Seasonal Grotle, Seasonal Torterra
starters altogether. I achieved 0/82, yet...

Other Babbus

Delta-baby: Randomly hatched melans:

Project: The Heart of the Lion

Shinx, Luxio, Luxray, Mega Luxray, Litleo, Pyroar m, Pyroar f, Mega Pyroar, Solynx, Solynx Mega, Orkit, Orkit with Claw, Orcalot

Project: I can be Anything You want me to be, baby~

Eeveelutions Ahoy - 0/17
I can dream big...
~Planned hunts~
Delta Fighting Research Center >>Insert wanted picture here<< >>Insert professor here<< Hello and please be welcomed in the Delta Fighting Research Center! I am >>professor name<< and I lead the research team of this facility. We are here to examine the behavior and habits of delta fighting pokémons. Tune was kind enough to set up our facilites on this farm, and she is a big help finding us new test subjects. The pokémons here are living a natural and well balanced life, and we do not running tests that are harmful for them in any ways. We just want to see how can they perform in various tasks. They are very playful and need lots of training and activities that can help them drain their plus energies! We have several training and playing fields and several gyms set up for their needs accompanied by various professionals. Here are our residents:

Specials

ABC list

Abra (shiny) Abra Absol x3 Absol Mega Aerodactyl Aerodactyl Mega Aggron Aggron Mega Alicalf (albino) Alicalf Alomomola x2 Alomomola (shiny) Alolan Marowak Alolan Marowak Mega Alolan Marowak Totem Alolan Ninetales Alolan Raichu Alolan Rattata Alolan Vulpix (shiny) Alolan Vulpix x6 Altaria Amaura x5 Anorith Apoc Arcanine Apoc Breloom Apoc Growlithe x16 Apoc Shroomish Araquanid Araspirit (shiny) Arbok Arbok Mega Arcanine Arcanine Mega Archen Ardik x3 Arfrica Ariados Armaldo Aron (shiny) Aron x18 Articuno (shiny) Articuno x2 Audino Aurorus Azumarill Azurill Bandicoon x2 Barbaracle Barboach (shiny) Bastiodon Beartic Beautifly Beedrill Beedrill Mega Beheeyem Bewear Bezermuur Bezermuut Bezerell x2 Binacle Bisharp Blaziken Blaziken Mega Bouffalant Brionne Bronzor Bronzong Bulbasaur x5 Bunbori Bunbori Mega Bunneary (shiny) Bunneary x2 Bunnelby Butterfree Buzzwhole (shiny) Cacnea x3 Carvanha Cascoon Castform Caterpie x3 Cavallost Cerberus Cetacorn Charizard x3 Charizard Mega X Charmander x3 Charmeleon Cherubi Chespin (albino) Chespin Chikorita Chilldoom Chimchar Chinchou Chingling Chirock Cinccino Clamperl Cleffa Cobalion Combusken Corphish Crabominable Crabrawler Croagunk (shiny) Croagunk x4 Crustle Cubchoo x5 Cubone x10 Cutiefly x2 Cyndaquil x3 Cyndaquil (shiny) Dartix Decidueye Dedenne Deerling Delcatty Delibird Deoxys Dewgong Dewgong Mega Dewpider Dhelmise x2 Diancie Diglett Ditto x6 Dodrio female Dodrio male Doduo female Doduo male Donphan Dragalge Drampa x2 Drapion Dratini Drifblim Drifloon x2 Dugtrio Durant x3 Dustox Dwebble Early Bird Natu (albino) Early Bird Xatu x2 Eevee Ekans x2 Electrik Elgyem Entei Espeon Espurr Faemueno Farfetch'd Mega Fennekin Flabébé Dark Aqua Flabébé Dark Purple Flabébé Red Flarbat (shiny) Flarbat x2 Flareon Flareon Mega Flaroptera Flarotis Flying Pichu Flying Pikachu Fomantis Frillish male Froakie x2 Frogadier Froslass Mega Furfrou x5 Furret Galvantula Garbodor Garchomp Mega Gardevoir Gastly x3 Gengar Gible Girafarig Glaceon Glaceon Mega Glalie Mega Glaquine Gligar Gloom Gogoat Gogoat Mega (shiny) Goodra Goomy Gourgeist small size Gothitelle Gragon Greninja Groudon Growlithe x6 Gumairy Gyarados Gyarados Mega Halloween Purrloin Haunter Heatran Hitmonlee Honedge Hoothoot Hoppip Horsea x2 Houndoom Mega Houndour Hydrark Hypno Igglybuff Incineroar Inkay Ivysaur Jigglypuff Jirachi Jolteon Jolteon Mega Joltik x2 Kakuna Kalahowli Karrablast Kenyip x4 Kinaster x4 Kingdra Kingler Klaatupillar x3 Klefki (shiny) Klefki Konatus Koroku Kricketot Kyutopi (shiny) Kyutopi Lairon Lampent Leafeon Leafeon Mega Liepard Liligant Litleo x2 Litten (shiny) Litten Litwick Lombre Lopunny Lopunny Mega Lotad Lucko Lunupine Lurantis Luxio Luxray Luxray Mega Lycanrock dusk (shiny) Lycanrock midday Lycanrock midnight Machamp Machoke Machop Magcargo Magikarp x10 Magnemite Malamar Manectrike Manectrike Mega Manectrike Mega Q Maractus Maravol (Astral) x7 Maravol (Crystal) Maravol (Flutter) x3 Maravol (Prsim) shiny Maravol (Prism) Maravol (Sarahae) Maravol (Sparklemuffin) Maravol (Spirit) Maravol (Spooky) Mareep Marill x2 Marowak Masquerain (shiny) Masquerain Mawile x2 Meganium Meloetta (piruette) Meowstic (male) Meowth x3 Mightyena Mightyena Mega Minccino Misdreavus Monferno Morelull Munchlax Munna Murkrow (shiny) Natu Nidoking (shiny) Nidoking Nidoqueen Nidoran female (shiny) Nidoran female x6 Nidoran male (shiny) Nidoran male x6 Nidorina Nidorino Nincada x3 Ninetales Ninjask x2 Nosepass x3 Oddish (albino) Oddish Onix Oricorio Pa'u Orkit Orthrus (shiny) Orthrus x7 Oshawott (albino) Pachirisu Pasowan prime trim Pasowan Pawniard x2 Persian Persian Mega Petilil x6 Petripeep Phanpy Phantump Phasmaleef desert Phasmaleef forest Phastyx x2 Pichu (shiny) Pichu x2 Pidgeot Pidgey Pidove Pikachu (Gengar) Pikachu (Luchador) Pikachu (Villain) Pikachu (Zubat) Pikipek (albino) Pikipek (shiny) Pikipek x3 Pinsir Poochyena x2 Ponyta Pyroar female Probopass Pumpkaboo super size Puppod Purrloin Quagsire Quetzephyr Quibbit toxic (shiny) Quibbit charged Quilava (shiny) Quilava Raichu Raichu mega x2 Ralts Rapidash Raticate Rattata Rayquaza Registeel Relicanth Reuniclus Rhyhorn Rhyperior (shiny) Ribombee Ribombee totem Rockruff (elf costume) Rockruff Rowlet x2 Sableye x2 Samurott Sandslash Scatterbug Sceptile Sceptile Mega Scizor Scolipede Seadra Searene Seel x3 Sentret Serperior Servine Sharpedo Shedinja x2 Shieldon x2 Shinx x5 Shinxel Shuckle Shuppet x2 Sibex male Sibex female Sigilyph x4 Silcoon Skiddo Skitty x2 Skorupi x5 Skrelp x2 Sligoo Slowpoke Slugma Slurpuff Smeargle x2 Sneasel Snivy x6 Snorlex Snorunt Snover Snow Combee male Snow Vespiquen Snubbull x2 Solosis Spinarak x2 Spinda Spiritomb x2 Spoink Squirtle x4 SS Clefable SS Cleffa x4 Starly (shiny) Starly Staravia Steelix Mega Stufful x2 Stunky Sudowoodo x2 Surfing Pichu Surskit (albino) Surskit (shiny) x2 Surskit x2 Swablu Swellow Swinub Taillow x4 Tapu Bulu Tapu Koko Tapu Lele Terrink Tillink x7 Togedemaru (shiny) Togedemaru totem (shiny) Togedemaru x5 Togekiss Togepi x2 Togetic Torchic x48 Torracat x3 Toucannon Toxicroak male Tranquill Trapinch Treecko x5 Trubbish x3 Trumbeak Type:Null Typhlosion Tyrogue Tyrunt Umbreon Umbreon Mega Unown A Valkind Vampire Gligar (shiny) Vampire Gligar Vampire Gliscor Vanillite Vaporeon Venipede x5 Venomoth Venonat x2 Venusaur Venusaur Mega Victreebell Vivillon Ice Snow Vivillon Jungle Vivillon Ocean Vivillon Pokéball Volcanion Vulpix x3 Wagell Wailmer Weedle Whirlipede Wishiwashi Wooper (shiny) Wooper x2 Wurmple x3 XD001 Yamask Yanma Yveltal Zeraora Zorua (shiny) Zorua Zubat x2
Total: 809 Shiny: 37 | Albino: 7 | Melan: 1 | Mega: 34 | Legendary: 22 | Exclusive: 136 Totem: 3 | Ditto: 6 | Vivillon: 4
4 different patterns
| Maravol: 17
8 different patterns
| Flabébé: 3 | Unown: 1 | Minior: 0 (last counted: 2019.03.07.)
Last updated: 11.03.2019.

Albino dexes I don't have

Kanto 54%
Johto 38%
Hoenn 46%
Bulbasaur Ivysaur Mega Venusaur Mega Charizard X Mega Charizard Y Squirtle Wartortle Blastoise Mega Beedrill Rattata Sandshrew Nidoran Nidorina Nidoqueen Nidorino Nidoking Cleffa Clefairy Vulpix Ninetales Zubat Golbat Gloom Vileplume Bellossom Psyduck Golduck Arcanine Poliwag Polwhirl Poliwrath Politoed Kadabra Alakazam Weepinbell Tentacool Geodude Graveler Golem Alolan Geodude Alolan Graveler Alolan Golem Ponyta Rapidash Mega Slowbro Magnemite Magneton Seel Grimer Muk Alolan Grimer Alolan Muk Gengar Onix Steelix Mega Seelix Drowzee Marowak Rhyhorn Rhydon Rhyperior Tangela Seadra Starmie Mega Scizor Mega Pinsir Mega Gyarados Ditto Eevee Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon Sylveon Munchlax Snorlax Articuno Zapdos Moltres Dratini Dragonair Dragonite Mewtwo MewChikorita Bayleef Meganium Cyndaquil Quilava Typhlosion Totodile Croconaw Feraligator Spinarak Ariados Togetic Natu Xatu Mareep Flaafy Ampharos Azurill Azumarill Aipom Sunkern Sunflora Wooper Quagsire All Unown except G Girafarig Gligar Teddiursa Remoraid Delibird Skarmory Houndoom Mega Houndoom Stantler Tyrogue Hitmonlee Hitmonchan Hitmontop Elekid Electabuzz Electivire Magby Magmar Magmortar Raikou Entei Suicune Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Lugia Ho-ohTreecko Grovyle Sceptile Blaziken Mega Blaziken Mudkip Marshtomp Swampert Mega Swampert Silcoon Lotad Lombre Ludicolo Seedot Nuzleaf Shiftry Wingull Kirlia Gardevoir Mega Gardevoir Gallade Mega Gallade Masquerain Shroomish Slakoth Vigoroth Whismur Loudred Makuhita Hariyama Sableye Mega Sableye Mega Mawile Meditite Medicham Mega Medicham Electrike Manectric Mega Manectric Plusle Gulpin Swalot Wailord Numel Camerupt Mega Camerupt Torkoal Cacnea Swablu Altaria Mega Altaria Lunatone Corphish Crawdaunt Baltoy Claydol Cradily Feebas Milotic Castform all formes Kecleon Shuppet Banette Mega Banette Absol Mega Absol Huntail Gorebyss Bagon Shelgon Salamence Mega Salamence Beldum Metang Metagross Mega Metagross Regirock Regice Registeel Latias Latios Mega Latios Rayquaza Mega Rayquaza Deoxys Attack Deoxys Defence Deoxys Speed
Sinnoh 42%
Unova 31%
Kalos 46%
Turtwig Grotle Torterra Chimchar Monferno Infernape Piplup Prinplup Empoleon Starly Staravia Staraptor Luxio Luxray Budew Roserade Cranidos Rampardos Burmy all Wormadam all Mothim Vespiquen Buizel Floatzel Cherubi Cherrim Cherrim sunny forme Shellos Occident Gastrodon Occident Purugly Skuntank Happiny Chansey Blissey Chatot Gible Gabite Garchomp Mega Garchomp Riolu Lucario Mega Lucario Hippopotas Hippodown Drapion Toxicroak Finneon Lumineon Mantyke Mantine Mega Abomasnow Porygon Porygon2 Porygon-Z Uxie Mesprit Azelf Dialga Palkia Heatran Regigigas Giratina Cresselia Phione Shaymin Shaymin Sky formeVictini Snivy Servine Serperior Tepig Pignite Emboar Dewott Samurott Liepard Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear Panpour Simipour Munna Musharna Tranquill Unfezant Blitzle Zebstrika Woobat Swoobat Drillbur Excadrill Gurdurr Conkeldurr Tympole Palpitoad Seismitoad Throh Sawk Cottonee Whimsicott Petilil Lilligant Basculin Red Stripe Basculin Blue Stripe Sandile Krokorok Krookodile Darumaka Darmanitan Darmanitan Zen forme Scraggy Scrafty Yamas Cofagrigus Tirtouga Carracosta Zorua Zoroark Minccino Cinccino Gothita Gothorita Gothitelle Solosis Duosion Reuniclus Vanillite Vanillish Vanilluxe Deerling Sawsbuck Foongus Amoonguss Frillish Jellicent Joltik Galvantula Eelektik Eelectross Elgyem Beheeyem Lampent Chandelure Axew Fraxure Haxorus Crygonal Mienfoo Mienshao Golurk Braviary Vullaby Mandibuzz Durant Deino Zweilous Hydreigon Larvesta Volcarona Terrakion Virizion Tornadus Tornadus Therian forme Thundurus Thundurus Therian forme Reshiram Zekrom Landorus Landorus Therian forme Kyurem Kyurem Reshiram forme Kyurem Zekrom forme Keldeo Keldeo Resolute forme Meloetta Meoletta Piruette forme Genesect allQuilladin Chesnaught Fennekin Braixen Froakie Frogadier Greninja Bunnelby Diggersby Fletchinder Talonflame Flabébé Floette Florges Skiddo Gogoat Pancham Pangoro Swirlix Slurpuff Inkay Malamar Binacle Barbaracle Dragalge Pumpkaboo Small/Average/Large Gourgeist all Bergmite Avalugg Noibat Noivern Zygard 10%/50%/Complete Diancie Hoopa Hoopa Unbound forme Volcanion
Alola 45%
PFQ exclusives 12%+12%
PFQ Megas 26%
Rowlet Dartrix Decidueye Litten Torracat Incineroar Brionne Primarina Trumbeak Toucannon Yungoos Gumshoos Gumshoos Totem Grubbin Charjabug Vikavolt Vikavolt Totem Oricorio all Ribombee Totem Lycanroc all Whishiwashi all Mareanie Toxapex Fomantis Lurantis Luranits Totem Morelull Shiinotic Salandit Salazzle Salazzle Totem Bewear Steenee Tsareena Komala Togedemaru Totem Drampa Hakamo-o Kommo-o Tapu Koko Tapu Lele Tapu Bulu Tapu Fini Cosmoem Solgaleo Buzzwole Pheromosa Guzzlord Poipole Naganadel Stakataka Blacephalon Necrozma all Magearna Marshadow ZeraoraBlophin Inflale Orkit Orcalot Faemueno Faemilarín Faemísimo Wagell Wanamangora Gosold Goldesem Impyre Solynx Mega Solynx Ardik Sibex Boxaby Kangspar Mega Bunbori Taiveret Taipaeus Taimorpha Flarbat Flarotis Flaroptera Hydrark Hydrinus Hydrinfor Avaragon Kinaster Luckoo Peckoo Peekoo Quetzephyr Quetzaptyl Pixrine Kitsunari Kitsubuki Phastix Phasmaleef Forest forme Phasmaleef Desert forme Pasovan Glaquine Cavallost Minibbit Metabbit Terabbit Tillink Terrink Bezerell Bezermuur Bezermuut Ayeren Aytheraye Skeleco Pantiidae Klaatupillar Charaxalis Incantasius Maravol Kytopi Konatus Kenyip Arfrica Kalahowli Petripeep Chirock Toxitrice Serpetone Toxilisk Gumairy Euclyph Puppod Slugdod Rokiwi Brushiwi Cetacorn Valkind Frayja Croake Quibbit all __________ Saiyan Rattata SS Rattata SS Raticate SS2 Raticate SS3 Raticate SS4 Raticate Flying Pichu Flying Pikachu Flying Raichu Surfing Pikachu Surfing Raichu Snowboarding Pikachu Snowboarding Raichu Sandslash Totem SS Cleffa SS Clefairy SS Clefable Koroku Kyukori Guild Igglybuff Guild Jigglypuff Guild Wigglytuff Apoc. Growlithe Apoc. Arcanine Snowbro Snowking Death Star Voltorb Death Star Electrode Early Bird Xatu Vampire Gligar Vampire Gliscor BM Slugma BM Magcargo Frosdour Chilldoom Apoc. Poochyena Apoc. Mightyena Apoc. Breloom Magquaza Seasonal Turtwig Seasonal Grotle Seasonal Torterra Shinxel Fluxio Fluxray Mega Fluxray Snow Combee Snow Vespiquen Primal Dialga Primal Palkia Halloween Liepard Apoc. Golett Apoc. Golurk Oricorio Pointe StyleMega Butterfree Mega Raichu Mega Ninetales Mega Persian Mega Arcanine Mega Rapidash Mega Dewgong Mega Alolan Marowak Mega Jynx Mega Lapras Mega Vaporeon Mega Jolteon Mega Flareon Mega Espeon Mega Umbreon Mega Leafeon Mega Glaceon Mega Dragonite Mega Mew Mega Girafarig Mega Weavile Mega Skarmory Mega Lugia Mega Mightyena Mega Breloon Mega Manectric Q Mega Wailord Mega Milotic Mega Luxray Mega Floatzel Mega Giratina Mega Liepard Mega Haxorus Mega Pyroar Mega Gogoat Mega Heliolisk Mega Hawlucha Mega Noivern

To be added to their place:

Delibird, Pachirisu, Cubone, Marowak, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Marowak Totem, Mega Alolan Marowak, Lilligant, Beautifly

Melan Dexes I have

Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Mega Charizard X Squirtle Caterpie Butterfree Weedle Kakuna Beedrill Mega Beedrill Rattata Raticate Ekans Arbok Alolan Sandshrew Nidoran (m&f) Cleffa Wigglytuff Crobat Vulpix Oddish Gloom Vileplume Bellossom Venonat Venomoth Diglett Alolan Diglett Meowth Persian Alolan Meowth Alolan Persian Psyduck Mankey Poliwrath Plitoed Machop Machoke Tentacruel Farfetch'd Gastly Onix Steelix Lickilicky Rhyperior Kangaskhan Mega Kangaskhan Horsea Mime Jr. Scyther Lapras Omanyte Omastar Aerodactyl Mega Aerodactyl Zapdos Dratini DragonairCyndaquil Quilava Typhlosion Sentret Hoothoot Noctowl Spinarak Togepi Togetic Togekiss Mareep Azurill Marill Wooper Quagsire Misdreavus Unown M Unown P Pineco Forretress Dunsparce Gligar Shuckle Heracross Sneasel Weavile Teddiursa Ursaring Swinub Piloswine Mamoswine Corsola Houndour Stantler Tyrogue Hitmonlee Lugia CelebiWurmple Silcoon Cascoon Dustox Lotad Wingull Pelipper Gardevoir Surskit Nincada Ninjask Shedinja Probopass Skitty Delcatty Plusle Minun Volbeat Carvanha Sharpedo Wailmer Wailord Numel Spoink Spinda Trapinch Vibrava Flygon Seviper Solrock Baltoy Lileep Cradily Anorith Armaldo Feebas Shuppet Dusknoir Tropius Wynaut Snorunt Clamperl Relicanth Bagon Groudon Groudon Primal
Sinnoh
Unova
Kalos
Torterra Piplup Empoleon Starly Kricketot Roserade Cranidos Shieldon Bastiodon Burmy Trash Cloak Burmy Sandy Cloak Vespiquen Drifloon Drifblim Glameow Purugly Blissey Chatot Spiritomb Gible Gabite Mega Garchomp Hippopotas Skorupi Carnivine Finneon Mantyke Mantine Snover Abomasnow Mega Abomasnow Mesprit HeatranSerperior Samurott Purrloin Liepard Pansage Blitzle Roggenrola Boldore Gigalith Drilbur Excadrill Sewaddle Swadloon Leavanny Basculin Blue Stripe Sandile Krokorok Krookodile Dwebble Archen Archeops Trubbish Garbodor Gothorita Reuniclus Vanillite Deerling Sawsbuck Emolga Alomomola Klink Klang Klinklang Litwick Lampent Chandelure Axew Fraxure Haxorus Cubchoo Beartic Stunfisk Golett Bouffalant Cobalion Tornadus Tornadus Therian Keldeo Keldeo ResoluteScatterbug Spewpa Vivillon Skiddo Honedge Doublade Aegislash Blade Forme Aegislash Shield Forme Spritzee Aromatisse Binacle Barbaracle Clauncher Clawitzer Helioptile Heliolisk Tyrunt Amaura Aurorus Hawlucha Pumpkaboo Small Size Pumpkaboo Large Size Pumpkaboo Super Size Gourgeist Super Size Noibat Noivern Yveltal Zygard Core Zygard 10%
Alola
PFQ exclusives
PFQ Megas
Popplio Toucannon Oricorio Baile Style Oricorio Pom-Pom Style Oricorio Pa'u Style Oricorio Sensu Style Ribombee Mudbray Mudsdale Dewpider Fomantis Steene Tsareena Comfey Oranguru Passimian Wimpod Golisopod Sandygast Palossand Pyukumuku Type: Null Minior Minior Exposed Turtonator Togedemaru Mimikyu Dhelmise Tapu Koko Tapu Bulu Buzzwole MagearnaFaemueño Faemilarín Faemísimo Impyre Mega Bunbori Flarbat Flarotis Hydrark Hydrinus Kinaster Tillink ________ Death Star Electrode Vampire Gligar Vampire Gliscor Apocalyptic Shroomish Halloween Purrloin Apocalyptic Golett Apocalyptic Golurk Oricorio Pointe StyleMega Butterfree Mega Arbok Mega Persian Mega Rapidash Mega Jynx Mega Espeon Mega Furret Mega Weavile Mega Wailord Mega Flygon Mega Seviper Mega Zoroark Mega Haxorus Mega Noivern
Last updated: 27.04.2019.

Shiny Dexes I don't have

Kanto 72%
Johto 56%
Hoenn 67%
Charizard Squirtle Wartortle Blastoise Rattata Raticate Alolan Raticate Totem Sandshrew Sandslash Cleffa Clefairy Clefable Golbat Crobat Gloom Vileplume Paras Parasect Psyduck Golduck Poliwag Poliwhirl Poliwrath Kadabra Alakazam Weepinbell Victreebell Geodude Golem Grimer Muk Mega Gengar Steelix Mega Steelix Alolan Marowak Totem Staryu Starmie Scizor Mega Scizor Pinsir Mega Pinsir Mega Gyrados Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon Sylveon Munchlax Snorlax Moltres Mewtwo Mega Mewtwo X Mega Mewtwo YTotodile Croconaw Feraligatr Spinarak Ariados Togetic Togekiss Natu Xatu Yanma Yanmega Honchkrow Unown All except T Teddiursa Ursaring Mega Houndoom Stantler Tyrogue Hitmonlee Hitmonchan Hitmontop Elekid Entei Suicune Larvitar Pupitar Tyranitar Mega Tyranitar Lugia CelebiTreecko Mega Sceptile Mudkip Marshtomp Swampert Mega Swampert Zigzagoon Linoone Lotad Lombre Seedot Nuzleaf Shiftry Wingull Pelipper Kirlia Gardevoir Gallade Slakoth Vigoroth Slaking Makuhita Hariyama Sableye Meditite Medicham Mega Medicham Electrike Manectric Mega Manectric Camerupt Mega Camerupt Torkoal Altaria Mega Altaria Seviper Kecleon Mega Absol Beldum Metang Metagross Mega Metagross Registeel Latias Mega Latias Latios Mega Latios Kyogre Primal Kyogre Rayquaza Deoxys Deoxys Attack Deoxys Defense Deoxys Speed
Sinnoh 62%
Unova 56%
Kalos 65%
Turtwig Grotle Monferno Infernape Prinplup Empoleon Budew Roselia Roserade Burmy Trash Cloak Burmy Sandy Cloak Wormadam Plant Cloak Wormadam Trash Cloak Wormadam Sandy Cloak Mothim Vespiquen Buizel Floatzel Stunky Skuntank Chatot Riolu Lucario Porygon-Z Uxie Mesprit Dialga Palkia Darkrai Arceus AllVictini Servine Serperior Emboar Patrat Watchog Herdier Stoutland Pansage Simisage Pansear Simisear Panpour Simipour Munna Musharna Pidove Tranquill Unfezant Timburr Gurrdurr Conkeldurr Throh Sawk Cottonee Whimsicott Basculine Blue Stripe Basculine Red Stripe Krokorok Krookodile Darumaka Darmanitan Darmanitan Zen forme Scraggy Scrafty Yamask Cofagrigus Tirtouga Carracosta Trubbish Garbodor Cinccino Sawsbuck Joltik Galvantula Lampent Axew Fraxure Haxorus Mienfoo Rufflet Braviary Vullaby Heatmor Zweilous Hydreigon Cobalion Virizion Reshiram Zekrom Landorus Landorus Therian forme Kyurem Kyurem Reshiram forme Kyurem Zekrom forme Keldeo Keldeo Resolute forme Meloetta Meloetta Piruette forme Genesect AllChespin Quilladin Chesnaught Fennekin Braixen Delphox Forakie Frogadier Greninja Bunnelby Diggersby Flethcinder Talonflame Flabébé Floette Florges Binacle Barbaracle Pumpkaboo Small/Average/Large Gourgeist Small/Average/Large Yveltal Diancie Mega Diancie Hoopa Hoopa Unbound forme
Alola 65%
PFQ exclusives 29%+48%
PFQ Megas 71%
Rowlet Decidueye Trumbeak Toucannon Vikavolt Totem Oricorio Pa'u & Baile Ribombee Totem Lycanrock Midday Wishiwashi school Totem Araquanid Totem Fomantis Lurantis Lurantis Totem Salazzle Salazzle Totem Bewear Type:Null Komala Drampa Kommo-o Totem Tapu Koko Tapu Lele Tapu Bulu Tapu Fini Cosmog Cosmoem Solgaleo Lunala Nihilego Pheromosa Xurkitree Celesteela Guzzlord Poipole Naganadel Stakataka Blacephalon Necrozma Dawn Wings Necrozma Dusk Mane Necrozma Ultra forme Marshadow ZeraoraMega Lunupine Orkit Orcalot Faemueño Faemilarín Faemísimo Wagell Wanamangora Ardik Sibex Boxaby Kangspar Mega Bunbori Taiveret Taipaeus Taimorpha Flarotis Flaroptera Kinaster Luckoo Peckoo Peekoo Quetzephyr Quetzaptyl Pixrine Kitsunari Kitsubuki Bandicoon Phastix Phasmaleef Forest forme Phasmaleef Desert forme Pasovan Glaquine Cavallost Minibbit Metabbit Terabbit Bezerell Bezermuur Bezermuut Ayeren Aytheraye Skeleco Phantiidae Klaatupillar Charaxalis Incantasius Konatus Kenyip Arfrica Kalahowli Petripeep Chirock Toxitrice Serpetone Toxilisk Gumiary Euclyph Puppod Slugdog Rokiwi Brushiwi Cetacorn Valkind Frayja Croaket Quibbit Charged Quibbit Herbal Quibbit Magma Quibbit Fae _______ Flying Pikachu Flying Raichu Surfing Pikachu Surfing Raichu Snowboarding Pikachu Snowboarding Raichu Sandslash Totem SS Clefable Koroku Kyukori Guild Igglybuff Guild Jigglypuff Snowbro Snowking Death Star Voltorb Death Star Electrode Early Bird Xatu Blue Moon Slugma Blue Moon Magcargo Frosdour Chilldoom Apoc. Poochyena Apoc. Mightyena Shinxel Fluxio Fluxray Mega Fluxray Snow Combee Snow Vespiquen Primal Dialga Primal Palkia Halloween Purrloin Halloween LiepardMega Raichu Mega Ninetales Mega Arcanine Mega Dewgong Mega Alolan Marowak Mega Jolteon Mega Umbreon Mega Leafeon Mega Glaceon Mega Lugia Mega Manectric Q Mega Seviper Mega Giratina Mega Scrafty Mega Heliolisk

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page