PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jessie's Journal 2.0

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

sauriel's Avatarsauriel
My Journal
Here's some general information about myself.
Im Jessie, feel free to call me Infernape, or Jess. Feel free to follow my Journal for whatever reason; I'll probably post about nerd junk, anime/manga, and art. Any venting I do about my life will be in a hidebox or something in case you're not interested. Also feel free to send me asks via PM, I'll answer them here (and will not include your name, and optionally I can draw the answer.) Try not to post here! If you need anything at all, please PM me! I normally answer within 12 hours. Enjoyed Anime List: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Seven Deadly Sins, Tokyo Ghoul, and My Hero Academia.
Check out some of my links below! Avatar: Ezpups
Code: Sauriel ❆ Art: Feeble
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
RasberryPi
My cousin gave me a RasberryPi!
Basically, its a very small computer for me to learn Linux. I have everything for it except a keyboard because the one I had decided it wouldnt work anymore at the worst time (admittedly, it is old.). He said he would want it back next time he saw me if I didnt do anything with it so I've been brainstorming ideas... he uses the one at his house as a Movie Server, so I was thinking I could do a Movie Server too (maybe even if just as a starter project since I could ask him for help.), or a Show Server (like uploading animes on it to watch if thats possible?). He also mentioned making a small game which would be fun, and a good excuse to make more pixel art. If anyone has any input for this, feel free to PM me!! I'd love to hear any opinions I can about this!
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Art Styles
Instead of doing my commissions I ended up coming up with 2 new art styles, which I do intend to add to the shop.
I feel bad because I stink at doing commissions sometimes... but these are so cute! If anyone waiting for art from me sees this and would like to change the art style you ordered, just ask! Watercolor Style:
Character is Jolteon; Offical.
Sketch Style:
Character is unowned and created by me; If interested in owning it, please message me!
Character is Sasb; Owned by Gezieichnet.
Chalk Style:
Character is Greyson and Dewbro; Owned by me.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Credit to SmolQueen for the dragon in the foreground/father dragon and I made the one in the background/disgruntled son dragon
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Just got PKRS after upgrading my badge and hatched 100 Sableye. 1 shiny out of all 100. I’m only mad about the 2 full fields I can’t release for another hour. I’m really hoping my Melan happens today considering all the boosts (Niet, Shazi, plus I use Shiny/Uber Charms, plus a Z Crystal.)
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
  • Rules
  • Shinies/Albinos
  • Gems
  • Box Hunts
1. All PFQ Rules apply Basic Rules, I don't need to go into detail. If you do not know the rules, go read them! 2. I usually send the trades You don't need to subscribe, but I would prefer if you do. I will label! 3. I'm open to PMs If you have any questions or are too shy to post here, you can PM me.
Shiny Prices
100k CR100 GP30 ZC3 Med. Gems
Albino Prices
150k CR150 GP50 ZC5 Med. Gems
Exclusives are double normal price.
x6
Albino Aipom
x12*
Shiny Aipom
* = Sale, 50 GP each All of these can be found in my UFT Field and extra information can be provided if requested.
I do not reserve gems normally. Any NFT gem is being collected by me personally or a close friend.
CRGPZC
Small1k11
Med.10k1010
Large100k10020
Current Stock
x20 x0 x0 x0
x1 x28 x0 x0
x3 x0 x1 x0
x1915 x0 x7 x9
x0 x18
You will receive a trade when your order is ready.
NameStatusPay
KaiserMeowser8/84240 ZC
User0/xx ZC
User0/xx ZC
User0/xx ZC
Limit: 4 Boxboxes Base Price: 3 ZC per box Quick Boxbox Price table:
BoxboxesPrice
160 (-3 ZC)
2120 (-6 ZC)
3180 (-9 ZC)
4240 (-12 ZC)
Code and art by Sauriel for Sauriel's use only
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
FTU Jak and Daxter (including avatar sized)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page