PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 Pokemon RP(TaoMemberJay & SmithMarcy)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 23242526

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Glacier glanced over at the stone and flinched. "That stone....."
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
“Is the light stone. You can summon Reshiram with it when the time comes. You are not worthy of them.” N said. “Well too bad celery stalk I’m keeping this for sure.” Kari said. Root opened his maw to say something but closed it. There was nithing he could do about it. Besides, Tay was back on his back.
"Heh....I think Kari has truth in what she believes in, Harmonious...." Glacier said to N.
“Which part? The celery stalk or keeping the stone?” N joked. “I don't know either broccoli stalk.” Kari said remembering that Frosty was a serious nature. Woah, I just had an idea, what if we can summon Reshiram? What so we do then? The smart thing and freak out. Really? I think you would just go with the flow and do what it tells you to do. Nah, too cliche.
"Both." Glacier chuckled then shrugged, not wanting to give either of them a definite answer.
“Well Frosty, you know the place best, where are we now?” Kari asked not actually caring. “We are at- “I didn’t ask you beanstalk.” “Why must your petty nicknames always have stalk in it?” “First reactors always call you a stalker.” “Says who?” Kari thought of all the time she spent on Pidegy, which was only one minute. I have a strong urge to communicate with Snowman’s pokemon. That’s the first time you said something rational. What do you mean?
"We're heading close to Chargestone then pass that is the Flying Gym." Glacier said to Kari.
“All right then what are we waiting for?” Kari asked. Oi! Dragonairé! Wanna be friends? I don’t think that’s how it works.
Glacier chuckled. "Nothing, I hope." He said then started off walking towards the cave. Fine....but don't say my name like that.
”Why are there so many caves?” Kari whined as she pushed Tay off Rooter. Why? It makes it sounds more fancy than it already is. Ooh, wanna trade secrets?

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page