PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 Pokemon RP(TaoMemberJay & SmithMarcy)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"Yes and No." Glacier said.
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
She stuff the paper in her pockets, “Then you are not ready.” With that she took her own paper and started writing. My father is a bias person thinking boys be one way and girls another. I was too rebellious for him to handle so I escape his pampering hell. I lived on the routes with Silver and stole for a living. “I do not trust myself either. With my pain comes happiness. For if I never escaped, I would never met Silver, or Tay... Or the rest of my team and I would’ve been a snobby princess.” She shivered at the thought.
"But....I am willing to make a change." Glacier said confidently, "I know I am willing."
Kari pressed a finger to her lips. Her pupils grew larger as her mind goes elsewhere. There was a crunch. Small but steadily growing louder.
Glacier nodded then looked around to see where the sound was coming from.
*A wild Rockruff appeared!* The Rockruff ran into Glacier’s legs full speed and rebounded and skidded next to Kari. “Haha, I’m out of pokeballs.” Kari said picking up the Rockruff. It looked at her with wide uncomprehending eyes. What are you? Apparently a trainer with a lot of energy and issues. Yeah, of and don’t forget that she’s a theif too!
Glacier had fallen on his back from the Rockruff. "That Pokemon.....could it be from.....another region?" He asked.
“How would I know I’m the foreigner.” Kari said. Unhand me beast! Bravo we just told him all the secrets. Guys he’s a show pokemon. Let him go. I am no such thing oh graceful beast. I don’t like how he speaks.
"I traveled to most parts of Unova but I've never seen a Pokemon like that." Glacier said, taking note of its features. Aqua had let herself out of the Pokeball to stretch. Getting cramped in there....hey who's this?
Kari scoffed, “Wow, a water type for Frosty? What a surprise.” she said sarcastically. She let the Rockruff down. “You want this guy or not? He’s from Alola.”

Pages: 123··· 2021222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page