PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 Pokemon RP(TaoMemberJay & SmithMarcy)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456··· 242526

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"W-Wait. Tari!" Glacier ran after her as Pidgeot carried Sandile after him. 'She had to stay with her father? Nova and I don't even know our parents that well.' He thought.
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
“Ugh, fine. I, don’t really care anymore.” Kari said. Root got inside his pokeball while Tay took his spot.
"Where are you going? Because shouldn't we travel together since we are...uh...friends?" Glacier asked as Pidgeot flew above them.
“Pfft, okay how many friends do you have? I have one.” Kari said. ‘If this guy actually thinks a few words discussed with one another makes them friends then she was a Misdreavus.’ she thought to herself.
"Uh...well...I...lost what I used to call my friends. I'm what you might call exiled from a certain group. You ever heard of Team Plasma?" Glacier asked.
“No, I’m new here. Anyway I don’t really care. I’m a theif not some researcher.” Kari said. Tay whispered something to Root.
"So? I stole Pokemon before....other trainer's Pokemon." Glacier sighed and looked over at Pidgeot and Sandile.
“That’s another level, I don’t care about other people’s pokemon, I simply steal potions and antidotes. That’s all. I am simple.” Kari said. Our trainer is a theif for a reson, to survive.
"I understand. It doesn't matter to me....I honestly don't care if you're a thief or not. You're doing it for your Pokemon.....I can guess you are." Glacier said then grabbed his head.
“At first I did it for myself. My friend, he was homeless and 5 years older than me but age doesn’t stop similarities from colliding. We stole about anything that might be useful to us. Then he met my brother. Things got weird from there and the police started to get, more angry at us. Then Tay here, she attacked me when I was running through the grass. The officer was right behind me, and you know what she did? She attacked him. She could’ve attacked me but no. She made her choice. I couldn’t leave her behind. So I caught her and ran.” Kari explained. Darn, well I’ll give ya more respect for that.

Pages: 123456··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page