PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 Pokemon RP(TaoMemberJay & SmithMarcy)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 242526

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"Yeah....I came back to challenge the gyms and beat Alder, once and for all." Glacier grinned.
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
“That’s nice, anyway I should be going, I want to catch a few pokemon before I leave this place.” Kari said. She put her headphones back on and continued walking on the streets with Tay following her.
Glacier reached out for Kari but stopped himself. "She goes her way...I'll go mine. I gotta find myself a few Pokemon too." He muttered and looked at Pidgeot, "Let's fly, old friend." He nodded to his Pokemon. Pidgeot squawked and prepared himself. Glacier immediately seated himself on the back of the bird.
Kari went onto the route and prepared her pokeball. A few steps in a Lilpup appeared. Using Tay she fury swiped it and caught it. “Alright, you’re going to be named Root.” The dog huffed and turned away from her. Kari shrugged and went back a city to read a few books in the library.
Pidgeot cried loudly and flew off above the city, towards the desert. Glancing down, Glacier noticed Kari going to the library. "Wonder what she likes to read. Heck if I know...." He murmured and noticed the desert coming up.
Kari put down the book and explored the museum. Some guys in medival costumes were carrying a skeleton, “Nice luggage, you got about ten minutes to get out of here with that thing so hurry.” The guys looked at her confused but moved on. Kari grinned mischeviously and went to a caseing. She looked to the left, no one there. She looked to the right, no one there. Kari took the dark stone and placed it in her bag. She flipped the pedastool for she could see the revolving lines and took the light stone. She went off like normal when the gym leader came, “Those theives took the skeleton, help me stop them.” “Okay.” Kari said and went to the forest, she saw the guys again and they looked depressed. She ran past them and went back to the fancy city.
A young man with a white cap covering his green hair followed Kari. "I wonder why she ran from the Gym Leader. Her Pokemon seem to be listening to her." He muttered and kept going. Glacier grinned as he found a Sandile and he caught it with a Great Ball. "Yes! Uh...I don't think I'll nickname you yet." He said as he recalled his Pokemon.
Kari went to a phonebooth and dialed a bunch of numbers, she then said, “Hello? Hello, hi welcome to your home, your pokemon are free and they are lurking around, they don’t like you much so chances of being attacked are high.” The other end spoke back, “I have your brother held hostage, fight me if you dare.” Kari put the phone back but not before a high pitch scream came from the other end. She walked out and took out Fantasia and Root. Can I go now? You can, but that’s not advisable. I mean, we clearly need someone to damp the mood so we don’t get carried away. ‘She just stole two stones from a mueseum.’ Root said. ‘Your moody. She’s a theif what do you expect.’ Tay said. ‘How old is she 13?’ ‘Yeah, so?’ Root sighed and gave up the argument.
Pidgeot flew Glacier back to Castelia City. They hoped to find Kari. "She's at least close to being a friend...I wonder how she'll react if I tell her." He said as Pidgeot found who they were looking for and squawked down at her. N watched Kari from afar. "Who was she talking to? And her Lillipup wants to leave?" He asked himself.
Kari seemed to be in a trance, she kept walking and her pokemon followed, she took a seat. Root sniffed her curiously, ‘What’s wrong with her?’ ‘Eh, best places to sell stuff is on the streets.’ Tay responded. ‘Why are we here?’ Root asked retorically. ‘I choose to buy her time, she choose to not leave me behind.’ Tay said looking at the Pidgeot. Root was silent. ‘I respect that.’ he said at last.

Pages: 1234··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page