PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 Pokemon RP(TaoMemberJay & SmithMarcy)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 202122

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Here it is.
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
Finally arriving at Castelia city Kari paused for a break. It won’t be long before they figure out what region she was in but for now she was a free girl. She stood out fairly well with her pink sweater and green leggings. Kari put on her headphone and her hood and went on listening to Castelia city theme song.
Glacier sighed as Pidgeot squawked and turned to look over at a girl. He flew over to her and hovered above her. "Pidgeot! Get down there!" Glacier told his Pokemon while running to the girl. "I'm so sorry." He said, bowing a little, "Please forgive Pidgeot."
Kari looked at the stranger wearily, “No prob, pokemon are still wild at heart, in good or bad ways.” she said taking off her headphones. “I’m new around here, do you know where we are?” she asked.
"Yeah. We just arrived in Castelia City. The major city of Unova." Glacier explained. Pidgeot landed next to Glacier and folded in his wings. "I'm Glacier of Mahogany Town, in Johto." He said, introducing himself, "And this is Pidgeot." He gestured to his partner Pokemon.
”Huh, I’m Kari and I chilled in Johto too. This is Fantasia, my partner.” She said taking out the Sentret. It swished its tail and glared at the Pidgeot. Hello, I’m Tay.
"What town in Johto?" Glacier asked, intrigued. Pidgeot glared at Kathlen and squawked at it.
“Eh, route 16 I guess. I don’t usually stay in one place for too long but that’s where I met my best friend.” Kari said nervously. “You have something familiar about you but I never met you before. You have realitives in Johto or something?” she asked. Kathlen stuck her tongue out at the pokemon and stood on her tail making her a bit taller.
"My grandfather is the Gym Leader of Mahogany Town. Pryce." Glacier admitted. Pidgeot flapped his wings and glared at Kathlen.
“Ah, I remember him.” Kari said. Kathlen went down on fours and raised her fur at a Purloin that passed them.

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page