PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Log Cabin, Pokesona/OC RP! (Actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 222324

Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
... yeah i'm going somewhere else... (the wall turns black as i slowly float towart it and go right thru It turns out. he was just going to the kitchen)
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Help my dragons. th00nks Profile Picture drawn by mouse13 on pokefarm Thanks Mouse 13!
A blue-ish portal suddenly ripped through the forest and Tarot jumped out, looking around. His eyes were glowing with a faint blue light until the portal faded. He seemed a bit worn out after that. "Please let this be the right place.." He sighed, flattening his ears and walking through the dense forest. He could hear bits and pieces of different conversations as he angled his ears to find the cabin, and he finally came across it, looking tired as usual. Finally found it.. He thought as he looked up at the log cabin with wide white eyes.
Bane in the kitchen looks thru a window seing the new face. i use my gHoStLy PoWeRs to stick my head past the wall and say hi "Hello? oh hi! welcome uhh... here... i was invited here by my bud so uhh make yourself at home... i guess... (the wall is black for a bit then fades to normal)
Suddenly a voice rings from the kitchen. "Risotto is ready! Who wants some!" a small sheep like creature with red horns and an apron calls from the kitchen. She checked if she had put the right mushrooms in, the POISONUS ones
PokeficPJO Fanfic I collect | Avatar by Feeble|Banner by PupperCakes
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Official Tsuyu.
"uhh no thanks, i can't eat rice. it makes me vomit every time i try it."(said Bane looking in the fridge) But how about i make a pie for everyone afterward?
"No" Mei said sternly, "You may not, cabin policies say NOT to mainly because a gang three years ago tried to poison everyone." she snorted. Jaci coming in with her classical clipboard nodded. "Yes, this is true. I'm sorry but without permission from the head chef, you can't."
...what. The. Arceus.
Bluefoxxo's AvatarBluefoxxo
Stardust looked over, making sure that the bubble doesnt pop. "Ah, im not hungry..." Stardust then looked at the broken window. "It was not me I swear. It was that purple bird monster that I consider a friend.
  • Click me!
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
  • A bit about me.
*Formerly Bluestarfox67!*
Lv. 55 — 10,818 / 11,552
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
avatar made by Absoreon, sprite lab banner made by me.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
wip
"I'll have some." Irisillia said. She walked up to Mei, still somewhat suspicious. "What's in it?" she asked.
*picture is made by Clow for my use* Ignore the cursor, oh, theses are credits by the way ARTS! Little RP I've made... A survivor of the Adminaggedon of 2017
"i can't eat rice sorry...". "uhh how about i make a pecha berry pie!" (the sweet berry)

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page