PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Log Cabin, Pokesona/OC RP! (Actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 161718

ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
Ridge saw this scary dragon monster thing, and a kiton-looking thing, and a thing that looked like nothing that was on his planet. Slightly scared of the dragon, and weirded out by everything else he slowy walked backwards, muttering, "Peravo havenavo,"

Translation

I come in peace...
Avatar by Artistic SansLevi’s Halloween Raffle
Free shiny/albino Pokémon for qualifying users!!!
Lv. 28 — 1,962 / 2,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 3 — 8 / 39
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Alliek2008's AvatarAlliek2008
(Hey look, i'm alive!) Lightless sat down and watched Alleris in the bubble, still scared but determined not to show it. Fierce twisted his head around to look at the fox on his back, only to see it was gone. "Thank the stars for that." He mumbled before looking around for his next target, though he was feeling less agressive now.
Avatar by Bananalizard of my OC Lightless, for my use only! I love cats <3 "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again"
The BlackWarGreymon lowered her Dramon Killer a little bit, seeing that the golem did not do anything. Wait, what if it was stalling? Considering the chaos, she wasn’t taking any second chances. This caused her to put her guard back up. “Uh- We can’t understand you! CeCe, try Spanish!” The Kuzuhamon piped up. Cecilia looked at Kura then back at the golem. Maybe if she spoke her other language, then the creature would understand? *”¿Habla español?” The dragon spoke. *Translation: Can you speak Spanish?
Avatar is a Desire Driven!Mamizou spirite by captainski
appleboi's Avatarappleboi
cubbie, lost in the fields found the cabin "perfect." he said, walking in. he took a seat by himself, admiring everything.

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page