PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 111112113

Dragoncake's AvatarDragoncake

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Keïra Lorelei

What about... Melan Igglybuff? OwO That’s a tiny cutie~ Or maybe a Albino Flying Pichu? Like I would ever hatch a melan of that x.x
Dragoncake will only do shinies and albinoes of legendary Pokémon not regular or variant ones
I do do albino and shiny bait of exclusive and variant pokemon. Sorry that wasn't very clear. Either way, I actually already have an albino flying pichu bait.

QUOTE originally posted by Dragoncake

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Keïra Lorelei

What about... Melan Igglybuff? OwO That’s a tiny cutie~ Or maybe a Albino Flying Pichu? Like I would ever hatch a melan of that x.x
Dragoncake will only do shinies and albinoes of legendary Pokémon not regular or variant ones
I do do albino and shiny bait of exclusive and variant pokemon. Sorry that wasn't very clear. Either way, I actually already have an albino flying pichu bait.
To add on to this, then,

QUOTE originally posted by AuracleOfBacon

Might I suggest Melan Vibrant Maravol, even though it hasn't been discovered? I guess for now we can go off the minisprite
Might I also request that you do Albino and Shiny Vibrant Maravol on top of the Melan Vibrant Maravol bait?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Dragoncake's AvatarDragoncake
@AuracleOfBacon Yep! I can do that!
Ohh! I looked at letter F and not at P, my bad! ^^’

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Bella-chan's AvatarBella-chan
Hi! Can you make a Bounsweet Melan bait? EDIT: Soooo uh... just randomly hatched a Melan Bounsweet at chain 92, so I don't actually need a Bounsweet melan bait. Decided to do a Stufful Melan hunt next!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Naoma.
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
Perhaps Wingull? ;0;
ZOMBIEGUTZ's AvatarZOMBIEGUTZ
Albino pichu?
Dark ages
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I would love to see a mela Pachirisu!
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
m21mcnaughton's Avatarm21mcnaughton

QUOTE originally posted by Nocturnskyes

Albino pichu?
Do you mean melan? She has one on the front page listed under the letter P pokemon

#ImpyresNeedLove

ZOMBIEGUTZ's AvatarZOMBIEGUTZ

QUOTE originally posted by m21mcnaughton

QUOTE originally posted by Nocturnskyes

Albino pichu?
Do you mean melan? She has one on the front page listed under the letter P pokemon
No I ment albino bc they have other various albino pokemon!

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 111112113

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page