PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 110111112

prescott's Avatarprescott
Hi! I've been using your Espurr bait for a while and I was just wondering if you could make a melan bait Swirlix? I'm hunting for one right now, and I absolutely love it to death. If you could, it'd mean a lot to me! :D
23 and use he/him only <3
Aves's AvatarAves
May I suggest Nidoran?
Avatar originally drawn on paper by Akiface, 'digitally yeeted' by me I'll get to roleplaying. Eventually.
Can I request a Chansey
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
She does not do evolutions the base evolution is happini
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
Technically, happiny could be valid, because it also hatches from an egg.
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

She does not do evolutions the base evolution is happini
Actually, Chansey can hatch from eggs, so that is a valid request ^^ It was stated that as long as it hatched from an egg, it is a bait that can be drawn. Also, they have so much requests to do, maybe we should slow down on requests and let Dragoncake take their time ^^
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
That is weird, chancey also hatches form eggs? Wos
Togepi2468's AvatarTogepi2468
what is melan bait
Melan Bait is basically art of Melans that people put in their About Me's and possibly Journals in order to invoke the Placebo Effect and hope that they get a Melan out of it! Just a fun thing people do ^-^

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
can i request shiny and melan cosmog
Vulpecula | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my Fursona Vulpecula made by me for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal

Pages: 123··· 5354555657··· 110111112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page