PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 169170171

Okie dokie :3
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Im back with a request :D I didnt get the melan cranados yes on break with it cause slow to me so I went to a deer hunt with close friends ^^

Hey Vall I'd like a GIF Bait

Pokemon?: Sawbuck Seasons Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: melan all the seasons? Comments/ suggestions/ tips: If this is to hard just do a regular deerling gif please with shiny , albon, melan.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
hi, do you have a cubone bait? i could've sworn i saw one before but now i can't find it ;p;
pfp art by Sheepoid // pride banner by eeveebailey
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
@D33RG0D5~ I will see what I can do it might take me a bit to figure it out after I'm finished with Salazzle (which I am coloring now). @bulbasaurOWO~ Yes I do it is the Melan. I haven't gotten around to doing Shiny/Albino which is why it isn't on the first post yet. However, here is the Melan ^.^

Melan Cubone

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=/user/ValleryP]ValleryP[/url] [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]Click here[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/bAFpjUA.png[/img][/tip]
Score: 899

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Gdyfufi's AvatarGdyfufi
Hey Vall I'd like a GIF Bait Pokemon?: Solosis :3 Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: all three! Comments/ suggestions/ tips: nope! Have fun making it ;)
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +92,432
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Buy some S/A/D, summons, mega stones, and more! does anyone have a melanistic solosis or ZC for trade? TELL ME NOW :D Avatar by Thyali for MY USE
@ValleryP - oh thank you! And take your time and if you can't thats totally ok too. ^w^
@FrostyMew~ Salazzle is finished! I hope you like it and happy hunting~

Salazzle GIF

Code

[tip="GIF Bait made by [url=/user/ValleryP]ValleryP[/url] [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]Click here[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/lp84E3A.gif[/img][/tip]
@Gdyfufi~ I'll get to Solosis either after Sawsbuck or perhaps I'll do it while I'm figuring Sawsbuck out. @D33RG0D5~ Thank you for letting me take the time. Hopefully I'll get them all drawn pretty quickly but we'll see what happens ^.^
@D33RG0D5~ I think I have the Sawsbuck figured out but still working on drawing them up. I wanted to let you know that since it isn't Summer yet there isn't a Melan Summer Sawsbuck so I'm going to try to base it off of the Summer Deerling (no clue how there is a Melan Summer Deerling lol) since the colors seem to remain the same as the Deerling. I can definitely fix it once the Melan Summer Sawsbuck is up there (whenever Summer is on here haha).
SuikinStar's AvatarSuikinStar

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Skiddo Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Could you do the animated three? Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: If possible, could you do a cute pose? x3 (I adore Skiddo. x3)
× 0 / 300
× 86 / 350
My Avatar
My avatar was made by me!

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

@D33RG0D5~ I think I have the Sawsbuck figured out but still working on drawing them up. I wanted to let you know that since it isn't Summer yet there isn't a Melan Summer Sawsbuck so I'm going to try to base it off of the Summer Deerling (no clue how there is a Melan Summer Deerling lol) since the colors seem to remain the same as the Deerling. I can definitely fix it once the Melan Summer Sawsbuck is up there (whenever Summer is on here haha).
That sounds perfect and when I find a summer melan sawbuck I will share it with you so you can see it :3 also thank you for this your so amazing

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 169170171

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page