PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 169170171

Bclapper's AvatarBclapper
thanks a bunch! looks perfect <3
Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
No problem! I’ll be sure to tip with a shiny :)
Starting a Cresselia Hunt!! Buying Lunar Wings for 40zc/200gp/200k each! Send a PM
× 0 / 200
Miang's AvatarMiang

Hey Vall I'd like a GIF Bait

Pokemon?: Zubat Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Shiny albino and melanistic please :) Comments/ suggestions/ tips:Thank you so much! I really love your art and the baits semmed to work so far!
Avatar made by me: Proof If I had a pokémon team IRL it would be This =
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
@Swag~ Sounds good thank yoU!

QUOTE originally posted by Nudelnuss

Pokemon?: Zubat Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Shiny albino and melanistic please :) Comments/ suggestions/ tips:Thank you so much! I really love your art and the baits semmed to work so far!
Thank you I'm glad they work and you like them ^.^ I'll get to work on Zubat after I'm finished with Cresselia.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

Thank you I'm glad they work and you like them ^.^ I'll get to work on Zubat after I'm finished with Cresselia.
I'll say your bait works! It helped me get my melan Snivy! EDIT: And I'm using your Lillipup melan bait now
ChaosXy's AvatarChaosXy

Pokemon?: spiritomb Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: All Of The Above Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Uhhh Maybe He is levitating
Type Race Score: 0
bbcode for TR rotation by Hakano Riku
@Eternal~ Glad it helped with Snivy and good luck on your lillipup hunt!

QUOTE originally posted by Dusky4Life

Pokemon?: spiritomb Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: All Of The Above Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Uhhh Maybe He is levitating
All right I will get to it after I'm finished with Cresselia and Zubat.
Ahhh, so cute!!! I'm borrowing the Sneasel bait and your provided code <3 Edit: wondering if there's a smaller version I can use? My hide boxes cut it off =(
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
@Alchemists~ Small enough hopefully? If not let me know and I'll size it down a bit more.

Smaller Melan Sneasel

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=/user/ValleryP]ValleryP[/url] [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]Click here[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/tZPLDeJ.png[/img][/tip]
Great!! Was still having issues with a couple of progress bars not showing, so I made a new drop down section instead. Don't wanna shrink the cuteness too much!!!

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 169170171

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page