PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Taking Requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 101102103

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ Do you have Houndour? If not would you mind doing a gif bait of all 3 when you have a chance?
× 309
Buying G.Orbs @ 60zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Hello~ Do you have Houndour? If not would you mind doing a gif bait of all 3 when you have a chance?
I do not have one but I will get to work on it. ^.^
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
I think my internet exploded from the cuteness, the only thing that would have made it better if they were both in the same image :)

(isn't the Pokefarm 2017 day 11 advent gif just the cutest thing ever :) )
@LunaOokami~ Houndour is finished! Please forgive the wait. My computer decided to be a butt while I was coloring it. I had to redo it three times because either my computer would freeze or the program froze. LOL Good luck on your hunt.

S/A/M Houndour GIF

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=/user/ValleryP]ValleryP[/url] [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]Click here[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/3SAILgO.gif[/img][/tip]
Kannameyria~ I'm not the best and putting male and female together usually LOL I'm glad you like them though!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Eeek it's gorgeous, thank-you.
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it :D Thank you for the tip~
Raynn's AvatarRaynn
Hello! I'll be using the melan Solynx bait with credit if that's okay with you~ I love your art! ^^
✨Avatar by KNØCK ØÜT!✨ Please call me Ray :D

QUOTE originally posted by RayRay598

Hello! I'll be using the melan Solynx bait with credit if that's okay with you~ I love your art! ^^
I'm glad you like it~ I hope Solynx brings you luck in your hunt~
Cosmic Squid's AvatarCosmic Squid
can I request a deerling
My PFP is my sona Cosmakyu who is near and dear to my heart with my other sonas. I got this Sig made for me by Lonely Heart! I love it to the MAX. With the credits aside We need to talk about what I am looking for! Well I am looking for A S/A Panpour and a Melan toxel (toxel I wanna hatch). If you can bless my hunt thank you. Now enjoy this kinaster, I Used To Be Dusky4Life Now Im Cosmic Squid uwu.

QUOTE originally posted by Dusky4Life

can I request a deerling
Yes you may. Are you wanting Shiny, Albino, Melan, or all three? And do you want a GIF of it?

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 101102103

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page