PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Taking Requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 515253

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ Do you have Houndour? If not would you mind doing a gif bait of all 3 when you have a chance?
× 339
Buying G.Orbs @ 60zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon art of my OC by Avacyn
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Hello~ Do you have Houndour? If not would you mind doing a gif bait of all 3 when you have a chance?
I do not have one but I will get to work on it. ^.^
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
I think my internet exploded from the cuteness, the only thing that would have made it better if they were both in the same image :)

(isn't the Pokefarm 2017 day 11 advent gif just the cutest thing ever :) )
@LunaOokami~ Houndour is finished! Please forgive the wait. My computer decided to be a butt while I was coloring it. I had to redo it three times because either my computer would freeze or the program froze. LOL Good luck on your hunt.

S/A/M Houndour GIF

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=/user/ValleryP]ValleryP[/url] [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]Click here[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/3SAILgO.gif[/img][/tip]
Kannameyria~ I'm not the best and putting male and female together usually LOL I'm glad you like them though!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Eeek it's gorgeous, thank-you.
You're welcome! I'm glad you like it :D Thank you for the tip~
RayRay598's AvatarRayRay598
Hello! I'll be using the melan Solynx bait with credit if that's okay with you~ I love your art! ^^
✨Avatar by KÑØÇK ØÜT!✨

QUOTE originally posted by RayRay598

Hello! I'll be using the melan Solynx bait with credit if that's okay with you~ I love your art! ^^
I'm glad you like it~ I hope Solynx brings you luck in your hunt~
Düsky4Lîfé's AvatarDüsky4Lîfé
can I request a deerling
So uh Idk what to put here my about me template explains me perfectly so go check it out and mabe donate some ghost deltas

QUOTE originally posted by Dusky4Life

can I request a deerling
Yes you may. Are you wanting Shiny, Albino, Melan, or all three? And do you want a GIF of it?

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 515253

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page