PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Taking Requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120121

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

Update

GIFs for All of the Regions are no longer in the GIF section. These are now links with the regular bait. Example: Kalos-->Amaura-->GIF Bait (link) right above the bait. Edit: Sad news y'all. My daughter's class is being told to do virtual for the next two weeks a kid caught COVID and nobody knows which class, which days they went, NOTHING. So, this means I will be back to having some of Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday to do baits. I will say this in advance. I am sorry for the slowness of any future requested baits. And also, thank y'all for the break on baits ^.^ Edit #2: Got Galar done! Weird how you find a GIF of a Kanto Meowth that never got it's Shiny/Melan done and for some really cookoo reason an Orthrus Houndour in the GIF section that is literally only a Melan Bait. I have no recollection of doing these things! BUT I guess I'll go through my saved baits and finish those two up so that we have them LMAO Edit #3: I finished up the GIF links for the rest of the regions. The GIF section is still there temporarily until I can get the K. Meowth and O. Houndour finished. Then that section will officially be gone but it might take me a little bit before I get the chance to finish coloring them.
Hi y'all! Just bumping this up and letting y'all know I am still here ^.^
Sina142's AvatarSina142

Hey Vall I'd like a Melan Family Bait

Pokemon?:Impyre Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Thank you, for the artwork and I love your style.
Image made by me Help me to keep them alive
Best of luck with everything with your daughter and school! Hopefully she wasn't exposed =( I'm still counting on your Smewrgle bait to bring my mlem baby home, but it's certainly been attracting lots of shinies and albinos!
Shinies & Albinos UFT in my brand new Trade Shop! Grand opening PWYW sale! Please PM or post in my shop. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Smeargle specials gif by ValleryP, shiny colours credit to GameFreak/Nintendo/The Pokemon Company, albino & melan colours credit to PFQ

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

Pokemon?:Impyre Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Thank you, for the artwork and I love your style.
I'll see what I can come up with. Exclusives are always a bit harder with the family baits LOL. @Alchemist~ It's been a week and she's been doing good so I think she didn't get it. However, the bus that she and her brother ride on was exposed so now her brother is on quarantine for 2 weeks and my daughter gets an extra week (her principal's orders). :(
m21mcnaughton's Avatarm21mcnaughton

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

I'll see what I can come up with. Exclusives are always a bit harder with the family baits LOL.
I'm curious to see this family bait too, along with the one who requested it. I always wondered what Baflammet, the fire goat baphomet baboon, looks like in your style, especially melan (at least I think Baflammet looks like those red nosed baboons crossed with a goat with flames on head, wings and devil tail). I'm sure whoever requested it will love it. Good luck on the drawing!
Hello again Val!!!! I'm back for another magnificent drawing! Here is a little challenge I will be making as well for a family of these babs ^~^

Pokemon?: Bezerell, Bezermuur, Bezermuut (SALAMANDERS (/◕ヮ◕)/) Comments/ suggestions/ tips: I have the pokefarm images for them lol
PM me if you would like to be on my Click List
  • Gym
  • Shops
  • Type race
  • Pokemon
I run the Tyrantrum Throwdown gym. See if you have the strength to beat me. (Click the image to battle me and my team.) Image made by Matamoja
made by Fuchsfee
Type Race Score: 44
airdragoon's Avatarairdragoon

Hey Vall I'd like a GIF Bait

Pokemon?: Kabuto Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: All of them! Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Thank you so much! :)
  • Legendary Hunt: Deoxys
  • Advertisements
  • Sprites
77/1500 Helix Orbs
Buying at 250k/250GP/50ZC, Just send labeled trade.
Nothing yet. Check back soon!
(Sprites by EsmaTheKey)
Happy Halloween, y'all! @Sina142~Impyre Family is ready! I know there will be a question about Baflammet's legs. The answer? Well after working on them for 2 hours and needing my husband to tell me to put it down. I can wholeheartedly say it looks better without its legs than with. Trust Me! Hope you like it and happy hunting~

400px Impyre Family

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]ValleryP[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/6VLj1XX.png[/img][/tip]

300 px Impyre Family

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]ValleryP[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/L8iBXOb.png[/img][/tip]
@acer-of-spades~Bezerell Family is up next. @airdragoon~Kabuto will be after Bezerell Family or possibly before just depends on how much of a pain Bezerell wants to be. LOL

Impyre Family Coloring Page

Sina142's AvatarSina142
I think they look great, thanks for drawing it for me.

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120121

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page