PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 169170171

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

Update

GIFs for All of the Regions are no longer in the GIF section. These are now links with the regular bait. Example: Kalos-->Amaura-->GIF Bait (link) right above the bait. Edit: Sad news y'all. My daughter's class is being told to do virtual for the next two weeks a kid caught COVID and nobody knows which class, which days they went, NOTHING. So, this means I will be back to having some of Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday to do baits. I will say this in advance. I am sorry for the slowness of any future requested baits. And also, thank y'all for the break on baits ^.^ Edit #2: Got Galar done! Weird how you find a GIF of a Kanto Meowth that never got it's Shiny/Melan done and for some really cookoo reason an Orthrus Houndour in the GIF section that is literally only a Melan Bait. I have no recollection of doing these things! BUT I guess I'll go through my saved baits and finish those two up so that we have them LMAO Edit #3: I finished up the GIF links for the rest of the regions. The GIF section is still there temporarily until I can get the K. Meowth and O. Houndour finished. Then that section will officially be gone but it might take me a little bit before I get the chance to finish coloring them.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Hi y'all! Just bumping this up and letting y'all know I am still here ^.^
Sina142's AvatarSina142

Hey Vall I'd like a Melan Family Bait

Pokemon?:Impyre Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Thank you, for the artwork and I love your style.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.
Best of luck with everything with your daughter and school! Hopefully she wasn't exposed =( I'm still counting on your Smewrgle bait to bring my mlem baby home, but it's certainly been attracting lots of shinies and albinos!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

Pokemon?:Impyre Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Thank you, for the artwork and I love your style.
I'll see what I can come up with. Exclusives are always a bit harder with the family baits LOL. @Alchemist~ It's been a week and she's been doing good so I think she didn't get it. However, the bus that she and her brother ride on was exposed so now her brother is on quarantine for 2 weeks and my daughter gets an extra week (her principal's orders). :(
m21mcnaughton's Avatarm21mcnaughton

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

I'll see what I can come up with. Exclusives are always a bit harder with the family baits LOL.
I'm curious to see this family bait too, along with the one who requested it. I always wondered what Baflammet, the fire goat baphomet baboon, looks like in your style, especially melan (at least I think Baflammet looks like those red nosed baboons crossed with a goat with flames on head, wings and devil tail). I'm sure whoever requested it will love it. Good luck on the drawing!

#ImpyresNeedLove

Hello again Val!!!! I'm back for another magnificent drawing! Here is a little challenge I will be making as well for a family of these babs ^~^

Pokemon?: Bezerell, Bezermuur, Bezermuut (SALAMANDERS (/◕ヮ◕)/) Comments/ suggestions/ tips: I have the pokefarm images for them lol
  • Main
I am back ! I have a Hisuian Zorua hunt going! I have 0 for sale for 600GP or equiv
1S/0A/0M -364H 0 twin/0 troll
airdragoon's Avatarairdragoon

Hey Vall I'd like a GIF Bait

Pokemon?: Kabuto Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: All of them! Comments/ suggestions/ tips: Thank you so much! :)
  • Legendary Hunt: Deoxys
  • Advertisements
  • Sprites
127/1500 Helix Orbs
Buying at 120k/120GP/22ZC, Just send labeled trade.
Nothing yet. Check back soon!
(Sprites by EsmaTheKey)
Happy Halloween, y'all! @Sina142~Impyre Family is ready! I know there will be a question about Baflammet's legs. The answer? Well after working on them for 2 hours and needing my husband to tell me to put it down. I can wholeheartedly say it looks better without its legs than with. Trust Me! Hope you like it and happy hunting~

400px Impyre Family

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]ValleryP[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/6VLj1XX.png[/img][/tip]

300 px Impyre Family

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]ValleryP[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/L8iBXOb.png[/img][/tip]
@acer-of-spades~Bezerell Family is up next. @airdragoon~Kabuto will be after Bezerell Family or possibly before just depends on how much of a pain Bezerell wants to be. LOL

Impyre Family Coloring Page

Sina142's AvatarSina142
I think they look great, thanks for drawing it for me.

Pages: 123··· 116117118119120··· 169170171

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page