PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spriter Applications Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Sei's AvatarSei
Hey it's been a while since we've had one of these! We're hiring spriters. Yay! Please note that users under the age of 18 need not apply, after all, this thread will be in the mature forums. If you're 17 and nearly
couple months off
18, depending on the situation you may be given a pass, but please keep in mind that it's not guaranteed that you will be given one. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you. Application Thread
Sei's AvatarSei

Applications will be closing on October 1st

People who have already submitted are welcome to revise sprites based on feed back which will be given after they close.
Sei's AvatarSei

Applications are now closed

Any applications received after this point will not be in the selection pool. However, if I was in correspondance with you in regards to applying but you couldn't see the thread for whatever reason (account not old enough, you're 17 and have a birthday coming up within three months) then special consideration will be given. You know who you are! Things that will be happening over the next 7 days: • Feedback will be rolled out to existing applicants. • The time limit for this will be a week after you recieve your feedback to make adjustments. • Up to 5 spriters will be selected depending on quality of work. • Those chosen may be asked to have a small discord call or chat so we can get a good idea of your personality. Good luck to those in the running!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page