PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Make Money on Pokefarm

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

Aquamoon0305's AvatarAquamoon0305
Could you sell deltas to Get money?? If so how much would it go for? Edit: doesnt look like this thread is active
Hi
It doesn't look like this thread is active anymore, but here is some info on Pokeblock sell prices compared to berry sell prices: Link to Guide
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Cyantifically's AvatarCyantifically
How much do common, shiny, albino, etc pokemon sell for?
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
It isn't exactly enforced, but you can ask in the help forums for opinions and look at peoples trade shops/threads to figure out a price that seems to fit the market? A good recommended base price is keeping them at Delta Point price, where it's based off egg hatch points. You can find more about that in the All About Deltas guide, if you're interested. Just remember there is no set price, and that its your decision on what prices your mons sell for at the end of the day. ^^
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
yell0wdrops's Avataryell0wdrops
I don't think this was mentioned, so lemme add another tip. You can grab 20 free Fishing Poké Balls from the Fishing Hut once every day. You can sell those straight from your inventory for 2,000 credits per 20-stack, or sell them on the market for a little higher than that. You'll net a minimum of ~60,000 credits every month this way and even more than that if you sell all of them for +100 credits on the market :)
all art from official Pokémon manga/games
melan's Avatarmelan
i know this thread is inactive but to throw my 2 gp in (ha!) if you find yourself wiht alot of unused adopts/its shazi day, it's specific, but look for someone buying ghost rtes. theyre usually 2gp a pop and all you have to do is find phantumps and pumpkaboos in the shelter with the qol userscript, they are rte because they evolve with trade (youll be trading it to the buyer anyway) 2gp an evo easy money with very little work
nigel he/she
× 2190 / 3000
trade parlor icon shop
avatar photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page