PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to Make Money on Pokefarm

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

pebblepaw's Avatarpebblepaw
Greetings new players (and old players looking for tips)! In this thread, I will discuss the methods I use to make money on Pokefarm. If people comment other ideas and I think they're good, I'll add them to this main post!

How to Make Credits

• Interact with other players! This doesn't bring in a lot of credits, but you receive some each time you interact with a pokemon or egg (someone else's or your own). Interacting is always a good place to start. Join people's massclick lists to encourage yourself to interact more often!
  • Use your Garden! Recently, I started growing Perfect Pecha Berries in my garden, and they're a good way to profit! To grow a Perfect berry, you must have the Amaze Mulch, which you can buy at the bottom of the garden screen for 2K Credits each (check the Market to see if they sell it for cheaper!). You'll have to acquire a bit of money before you start this, but once you can afford it, it easily profits! You can grow any type of Perfect berry you'd like, they all sell for about the same price in the Market.
  • Use the Market! Speaking of the Market, go there to sell things instead of straight out of your inventory. You can often sell them for a much higher price there. However, if the difference is only a few Credits, sell that item directly out of your inventory.
  • Sell boxes! Boxes sell on the Market for anywhere between 30-40K Credits, making them very valuable! Send your pokemon on scour missions (and when you get the money, buy extra scour slots to speed things up), and they might bring back some boxes for you!
  • Learn how to use the Market. When selling in the Market, never list your item very very high, but never the lowest price, either. I usually aim to be the third or fourth one down from the top in the listing. You want to make sure your item sells for what it's worth, even if that means waiting a little longer for it to sell! Another Market strategy is scrolling down to the Sales History, averaging those prices together, and making that the price they sell it for. I don't use this strategy a lot, but it's a good way to make sure your price is fair and will be well-received by buyers.
  • Suggested by Immaboss: "It's not an extremely lucrative deal but if you have a Pokemon in the dojo and not using a training bag, it will find up to 6 when you are clicking. This can add anywhere from 10 to 100 credits per bag. I normally have one tab open to go to training dojo and remove bags every 5 fields."
  • Suggested by dracojax: "Don't forget you can sell gems as well on market or in trade forum 20k/20gp per medium (dragon and sometimes steel can be higher)."
  • Suggested by lado1139: "I often sell my spare evolutionary items and, of course, treasures, directly from my inventory, which helps a lot to get quick credits"
  • Suggested by 3mmaqwe: Ill often sell my rewards i get by ranking up, since they have a pretty high market value. I look in trade shops too to see if I can find people selling things below market value, and then sell them for a higher price. Some people get iffy about you doing this though so make sure to read their rules.

How to Make Gold Poke (GP)

• Buy account upgrades from the Market instead of in GP on the page they're advertised on. A common exchange rate, and the one I like using the best, is 5K = 5 = 1 , but the game and market don't always pay attention to this. You can use this exchange rate to compare the price in the Market to the price advertised in GP and determine the better way to buy the item. This tip doesn't necessarily make you GP, but it's a good way to save it.
  • Fill up your bar on Fabulous Friday! Fabulous Friday is an event where you are gifted GP for interacting with pokemon and eggs. If you fill your bar, you usually get around 120 GP as a prize.
  • Join Contests! Contests are held frequently on Pokefarm. In them, you choose a pokemon, dress them up, and have people vote on them. The person who is best dressed for the topic of the Contest is the winner! Your prize is in GP. The higher you rank, the more GP you get, so put lots of effort into your pokemon's appearance! Giving them pokeblocks can also boost their ranking, so long as it corresponds with the topic of that Contest. Having a few Contest pokemon that you give differen pokeblocks to is never a bad idea (you'll always be prepared!). You can buy accessories in the Contest Hall, or find them occassionally in boxes. Your scouring pokemon may bring accessories back to you, as well!

How to Make Zophan Canisters (ZC)

• Buy them with real-life currency. Zophan Canisters are the hardest currency to obtain on Pokefarm, as the main way to obtain them is through real-life currency.
  • Buy them at exchange bureaus. There's more information on exchange bureaus in the "How to Exchange Money" tab!
  • Start a shop (art or trade), and offer ZC as a payment option. It's likely that not many people will pay with ZC, but you may find the occassional person that does! Remember the 5K = 5 = 1 average exchange rate when you price your inventory. If you're selling something that also sells on the Market, compare your prices to the Market's, making sure you offer a deal. If you have any questions on how to price an item (art or trade store inventory), please ask me! I'll help you out to the best of my ability.
  • Buy account upgrades from the Market. This one is definite. If you go to the Market and apply the suggested exchange rate I talked about to the prices, you will find that account upgrades normally sold for ZC are a lot cheaper in Credits. Unless if you have/want to save up hundreds of ZC, buy the account upgrade in the Market. This isn't a way to make ZC, but rather a way to save/avoid stressing over having to make ZC.
  • Suggested by Mistyleaf: "An idea I have for earning zophan canisters is to sell boxboxes. It isn't very challenging to get them, since it only requires doing scour missions to get normal boxes. The "average price" I see for them is 100 zc, though many people price their boxboxes to 110 or more, it's really the choice of the person who's hunting the boxes. With all of the scour missions being done, people can also get credits from selling evolution items and berries that they get in scour missions."

How to Exchange Money

There's no specific page for exchanging currency, but some people set up trade shop threads where they offer currency exchange (such as my shop). Exchanging currency can help you get something you want faster, especially if the thing you want costs GP/ZC and you only have Credits. As mentioned, I use the exchange rate 5K = 5 = 1 . Other common rates include (but are not limited to) the following: 4K = 4 = 1 6K = 7 = 1 7K = 10 = 1
A's Threads!

TH Purge and LF OC Art Thread Profile picture made by me

Immaboss's AvatarImmaboss
It's not an extremely lucrative deal but if you have a Pokemon in the dojo and not using a training bag, it will find up to 6 when you are clicking. This can add anywhere from 10 to 100 credits per bag. I normally have one tab open to go to training dojo and remove bags every 5 fields.
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
The current conversion rate is 1zc:6k:7gp. You can turn your berries into Pokeblock to sell for more.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,338,469
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Memento's AvatarMemento

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

The current conversion rate is 1zc:6k:7gp.
Tbf there's no set ratio for converting currencies, just a market average, which fluctuates wildly. I've seen rates as low as 4kCr : 4 GP : 1 ZC and as high as 7kCr : 10 GP : 1 ZC. So the ratios guides/trade shops/etc. put out are mostly guidelines.
trans Audino by gladio!
avatar by Zenobelle - thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by KO

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

The current conversion rate is 1zc:6k:7gp.
Tbf there's no set ratio for converting currencies, just a market average, which fluctuates wildly. I've seen rates as low as 4kCr : 4 GP : 1 ZC and as high as 7kCr : 10 GP : 1 ZC. So the ratios guides/trade shops/etc. put out are mostly guidelines.
I, and most others, use 5KCr:5GP:1ZC, so I chose to use that one as an example here. Exchange rates do fluctuate from time to time, but I feel this one is a good average and therefore a good example. (The exchange rate in my currency exchange shop will never change, it will forever be 5K:5:1.)

QUOTE originally posted by Immaboss

It's not an extremely lucrative deal but if you have a Pokemon in the dojo and not using a training bag, it will find up to 6 when you are clicking. This can add anywhere from 10 to 100 credits per bag. I normally have one tab open to go to training dojo and remove bags every 5 fields.
Thank you for the suggestion! It's been included in the tab about Credits.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Not a great assumption to make that 'most' people use that exchange rate; I would disagree and say that most people use 1 ZC:6k CR:7 GP. You can put whatever rate you want up there, but I would advise changing the wording.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Not a great assumption to make that 'most' people use that exchange rate; I would disagree and say that most people use 1 ZC:6k CR:7 GP. You can put whatever rate you want up there, but I would advise changing the wording.
I've gone through and updated the wording I used when discussing exchange rates. Also, in the final tab "How to Exchange Money," I've made a short list of all of the other exchange rates that have been mentioned in this thread. I used the wording "most" originally because that's the most common one I've seen when browsing trade threads. I hope these edits clear up everything about exchange rates
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
As an add on, I would like to say when exchanging items, people refer to 1zc:5k:5gp, but if you specifically make a currency exchange thread, more people are going to go by 1zc:6k:7gp. There are not very many other crazy rates used. I've seen one person do 1zc:2gp but that was probably a thing to get newer users who don't know the exchange rates. I myself would rather use 1zc:5k:7gp, but that rate has gone outdated somewhat.
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Don't forget you can sell gems as well on market or in trade forum 20k/20gp per medium (dragon and sometimes steel can be higher)
For my shop click here

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page