PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Rylee’s Radical Shop - S/A/M & more (BOGO!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 126127128

Rylee's AvatarRylee
  • Welcome!
  • Enter the shop
☾ re-opened 8/26/2018 ☽ Hey, Trainer! Welcome to Rylee’s Radical Shop! I’m Rylee, and this little shiny noibat is my friend Ru! I hope to use this shop to give some special pokémon i’ve caught some loving new homes! I’ve been a shiny hunter on PFQ for a while now and I have plenty of cuties who would love to be adopted! Please use the ”Enter the Shop” tab at the top to find everything i have for sale! Please also take a moment to read my shop’s rules and check the last page of this shop thread to see any recent shop updates i’ve made! Thanks for stopping by! ♥

― current hunt ― for my birthday :) ― next hunt ― for team february 2024

read these rules before purchasing!

please read all of the rules, and any notes i put in my shop. They’re there for a reason. If you ignore the rules i’ll probably ignore your offer! ;)

• all pokéfarm rules apply!
  • i have the right to refuse any offers, though i probably won’t.
  • please only buy the pokémon i sell with the intention of giving it a good home, whether that be you or a gift for someone else. reselling anything bought from my shop will result in refusal of future trades.
  • let me know if you're interested in one of my pokémon by replying to this thread, and subscribe to it too so you don’t miss anything!
  • ✦ important: when making a purchase, please state the gender, nature and berry preference of the pokémon you would like to purchase, or put the direct link to the pokémon you’d like in your offer. I prefer not to sell pokémon randomly, so please be specific with your choice, even if you do not have a preference.
  • if you would like to make an offer that i do not have listed, send me a message and we can discuss there!
  • i am a shiny pokémon hunter from new england, usa (eastern standard time) so i will do my best to reply to any comments on this thread when i can!
  • pokémon that i have in my fields will appear with this platform:
and no, these pokemon are not UFT :) mine forever!!
Payment Methods currency values: 5,000 = 5 = 1 Ancient Drives = market price prices will be listed for each pokemon in their hidebox

rylee’s birthday BOGO!

from now until february 15 23:59 server time, buy one shiny or albino, get one of the same price free!**

**does NOT include variants, exclusives or legendaries**
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • S/A Legendary
  • Special Deltas
  • Melans
  • Items/Other

🏷️last chance! discounted shinies🏷️

prices will be in name :) None at the moment!

shiny clamperl

80k, 80 or 16 i can supply a deep sea scale or a deep sea tooth to help evolve your clamperl free of charge! just let me know which evo item you’d like! = | =

shiny cherubi

80k, 80 or 16

shiny dedenne

80k, 80 or 16

shiny noibat

80k, 80 or 16 I have more noibat in other fields if you’re looking for a specific nature! ask about a nature you’d prefer!

shiny comfey

80k, 80 or 16

shiny kyutopi

250k, 250 or 50

shiny cufant

150k, 150 or 30

shiny puppod

250k, 250 or 50

shiny pinsir

100k, 100 or 20

shiny ledyba

60k, 60 or 12 I have more ledyba in other fields if you’re looking for a specific nature! ask about a nature you’d prefer!

shiny galar farfetch’d

80k, 80 or 16 i have many more g. farfetch’d in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

shiny kanto farfetch’d

80k, 80 or 16 i have so many more k. farfetch’d in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

shiny snorunt

80k, 80 or 16

shiny fidough

80k, 80 or 16 i have so many more fidough in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

shiny ryumen

875k, 875 or 175

shiny pinchurchin

80k, 80 or 16 i have so many more pinchurchin in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

shiny sunkern

80k, 80 or 16 i have more sunkern in other fields, mostly bitter preference for some reason(?) but feel free to ask about other natures! The male in the shop is the only male i have left as well. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

shiny alolan grimer

80k, 80 or 16 i have more alolan grimer in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

shiny cetoddle

100k, 100 or 20

shiny happiny

160k, 160 or 32

shiny rockruff

60k, 60 or 12

shiny larvitar

160k, 160 or 32 I have more larvitars in other fields if you’re looking for a specific nature! ask about a nature you’d prefer!

🏷️last chance! discounted albinos🏷️

prices will be in name :) None at the moment!

albino noibat

120k, 120 or 24 I have more noibats in other fields if you’re looking for a specific nature! ask about a nature you’d prefer!

albino clamperl

120k, 120 or 24 i can supply a deep sea scale or a deep sea tooth to help evolve your clamperl free of charge! just let me know which evo item you’d like! = | =

albino gulpin

120k, 120 or 24

albino kabuto

360k, 360 or 72

albino miltank

120k, 120 or 24

albino kyutopi

500k, 500 or 100

albino dedenne

120k, 120 or 24

albino wynaut

120k, 120 or 24

albino mienfoo

150k, 150 or 30

albino smoochum

150k, 150 or 30

albino comfey

120k, 120 or 24

albino tirtouga

180k, 180 or 36

albino mudbray

120k, 120 or 24

albino cherubi

120k, 120 or 24

albino chatot

120k, 120 or 24

albino ayeren

500k, 500 or 100

albino cufant

150k, 150 or 30

albino puppod

500k, 500 or 100

albino happiny

240k, 240 or 48

albino spritzee

120k, 120 or 24 i can provide a sachet for free with the spritzee if you’d like to evolve it into aromatisse! just let me know :)

albino pinsir

150k, 150 or 30

albino ledyba

90k, 90 or 18 I have more ledyba in other fields if you’re looking for a specific nature! ask about a nature you’d prefer!

albino galar farfetch’d

120k, 120 or 24 i have so many more g. farfetch’d in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

albino kanto farfetch’d

120k, 120 or 24 i have so many more k. farfetch’d in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

albino snorunt

120k, 120 or 24

albino fidough

120k, 120 or 24

albino orkit

500k, 500 or 100

albino ryumen

1.25m, 1,250 or 250

albino pinchurchin

120k, 120 or 24 i have so many more pinchurchin in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

albino alolan grimer

120k, 120 or 24 i have more alolan grimer in other fields! if you're looking for a specific nature or gender please ask :)

albino cetoddle

150k, 150 or 30

albino rockruff

90k, 90 or 18

albino larvitar

240k, 240 or 48

S/A legendary

shiny genesect

4m, 4,000, 800 please ask about my stock!

albino genesect

4.5m, 4,500, 900 I have more genesects in other fields if you’re looking for a specific nature! ask about a nature you’d prefer!

Special Deltas

i’ve been lucky recently and have hatched lots of special deltas! I plan on auctioning some of them that have more favorited types, but i’ll give a few set prices here! if you want to see all of my special deltas for sale/auction, i do have a field called “to be auctioned,” feel free to look there and pm me offers if any of them appeal to you!

please post offers in this thread on the cuties in my first two fields!

thank you!

Melans

i have a couple pretty long chains now, so i’ll be returning to these hunts and selling any extra melans i hatch! I hope they go to good homes, but after you buy them its your decision on what you do with them. available melans: all prices in name, zc or gp equivalent only. kabuto are rare gender. exclusive mons are up for offer but please no lowballs; they are very hard to hatch :’)

Selling Summons

Closed for now :(

Gems for sale

i’d like gp or zc equivalent to market price for these gems! stock auto updates once sold medium gems for sale: x3, x0, x2, x3 large gems for sale: x0, x0, x0

Mega Stones

currently sold out :(

Breeding Pairs

I’m pretty new to making breeding pairs, but i do have a couple for sale if anyone’s interested! I have no idea how to price these so please offer! ♥ pairs available: None atm :(

Special Breeding Pairs

i also have some breeding pairs where one or both of the parents are special pokemon! please offer for these too, preferably a bit more than for a regular pair because they’re not just regular pokemon! ♥ delta pairs available: 95%x1 (fire delta dad) prehistoric pairs available: 97% x1

female omanyte & tyrunt

5k each or 5 each Ask about my stock!

RTE alicalf

10k or 10 each Ask about my stock!

RTE croaket

10k or 10 each Ask about my stock! I have many RTE of each forme :)

Ditto

out of stock, sorry!
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
goosey's Avatargoosey
hiya! sorry if this is a tall order but i was wondering if i could get that lonely shiny cottonee for 100gp, as well as scoop all 71 of those medium fairy gems with 7 large electric gems + 15k credits? ;v;
icon is official pokémon tcg art by MAHOU, modified slightly by me !
Rylee's AvatarRylee
yes!! thank you so much! ♥ please send over your half of the trade whenever :')
Rylee's AvatarRylee
updated shop with a new shiny & new gems for sale!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump :')
Rylee's AvatarRylee
added 2 new shiny cottonees! i'm ending my cottonee hunt in a few days so i added a poll on who i should hunt next, please vote + help me decide!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
added albino cottonee and female chimchars, plus updated the coming soon section of the shop!
dracogem's Avatardracogem
hi! can i get that albino cottonee for the asking price of 200gp? please!
I don't know how to make pretty signatures but look! it's a baby!!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
sure! send a trade with the gp! take good care of her ♥
Rylee's AvatarRylee
added first shiny rotom for sale! ♥

Pages: 123··· 126127128

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page