PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Razor Cove (Now Open!!!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Hello there! Welcome to my gym! My name is Levi, I’m a Grass and Poison Trainer, however I mostly deal with grass types. Please make sure to follow the rules and have a good time! I use all sorts of Pokémon, the gym is even to their habitat with lush trees and a small pond in the middle. You can tell I love grass types by looking at it! BiggieTheTroll88 is my primary trainer. To challenge me you must defeat them. (Am I missing something? Please tell me so I can add it in! I’m new to this, so let’s have fun~!)

Rules For My Gym

1) I’m a Grass Type Trainer, I love and train with mostly grass types. You can use whatever method to defeat my Pokémon. 2) I do not want to be bashed by a level 100 Dialga. Please no legendaries or Megas as I don’t use those in my battles. Your request will be denied. 3) I don’t hand out prizes because I’m too poor to promise that, however I will list the winners in a hide box. 4) I will choose a Pokémon to equally match you the best I can, that way it will be challenging, but I’m not overpowering you at the same time. 5) If I don’t reply, I’m asleep. Please be patient. 6) I will tell you ahead of time which Pokémon I am using. It will almost always be my starter, Leafy. 7) I may switch out members of my team from time to time, my starter will never leave however.

Battle Forum

[b]A challenger awaits! (Your name)[/b] [b]The Pokémon they choose to use is ____[/b] [b]And did they read the rules? (y/n) and understand them?[/b]

Requirements & Battling Rules

Requirements: None! Everyone of any rank is allowed to challenge me. Shinies/Albinos/Melans Allowed: Yes Level 100 Pokemon Allowed: Yes Legendaries, Mythical, and Megas Allowed: No Who sends the battle request: The challenger unless I’m feeling awfully kind that day To challenge me, you must defeat my primary trainer. You can challenge me any time, but it does not count as a gym battle and thus if you win you will not get the badge. Again, you must defeat them in order to challenge me. After that, you can challenge me until you win or just for fun.

Pokemon

Out of commission: Take good care of my deer!

Winners

SketchyCreature is the first to defeat me! Congratulations ^^ Kajiban is the next ^~^ Luxnight NightVisions101 Kingninja FresherOrc4 lado1139 ACottontail ForeverAlice97 Yinyun.Giranite M7890 Pokeelite5 Pyreice Morder BiggieTheTroll88 Foxat Rebecca Gold Nancybtsislife Lilypadlife UnownShadow

Badge

The Leaf Badge is proof of my defeat. Redesigned by. FinalAbsolution. Thank you to the amazing person who resized it >w<
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
A challenger awaits! (Your name) SketchyCreature The Pokémon they choose to use is ____ And did they read the rules? (y/n) and understand them? Yes, meaning that I will refrain from using my stupidly overpowered megas.
Avatar is a Kudamon sprite from Digimon World Dawn/Dusk

QUOTE originally posted by SketchyCreature

A challenger awaits! (Your name) SketchyCreature The Pokémon they choose to use is ____ And did they read the rules? (y/n) and understand them? Yes, meaning that I will refrain from using my stupidly overpowered megas.
I will be using my starter for this one, please send a battle request. Apologies for the wait
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
A challenger awaits! Kajiban! The Pokémon they choose to use is Allen the Audino (warning i am iv training him + he has a perfect nature) And did they read the rules? yes and understand them? yes
heya! i'm scor, your local homestuck!! i love fairy types and scorbunny. also hoarde sassy pokemon.
hunt progress!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.

QUOTE originally posted by Kajiban

A challenger awaits! Kajiban! The Pokémon they choose to use is Allen the Audino (warning i am iv training him + he has a perfect nature) And did they read the rules? yes and understand them? yes
Then I’m sure you’ll do just fine against me!^~^ You can send the request when you’re ready, just to let you know I’m in the car so I may have to wait until I get home to accept. :) Oh and I’ll be using my starter as usual.
Bumping this~
Bump :3
321mango1's Avatar321mango1
a challenger awaits 321mango1 the pokemon i will use is diance the diance (warning no one has defeted him im warning you to just try. yes i read therules and i undersand them
Luxnight's AvatarLuxnight
A challenger awaits! (Your name) Luxnight The Pokémon they choose to use is ____ Gardevoir And did they read the rules? (y/n) and understand them? Yes, otherwise I'd be using one of my Megas. Good luck, though I'll probably need it more. x3
~Icon by RichiDes for me
A challenger awaits! Night The Pokémon they choose to use is Chardia And did they read the rules? Yes and understand them? yes, otherwise I would be using my Froslass ^^
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page