PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A smol human's journal - poll

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
*evil laughter* I AM NOW ARCEUS RANK FOR THE FIRST TIME Woohoo! *throws confetti* #goals. Gotta draw an Arceus to commemorate the occasion. When I got time. Now to decide what to melan hunt. I'm kind of stuck on the end bits of my family vacation still so can't do much. Hm.
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] Free/PWYW reg Puppod | Free/cheap pairs LF delta Milcery and tokens/sweets. Low funds though xD No cost too great Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Sig credits | Banner credits
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

Field Stacking CSS Codes

If you want fields to be stacked for easy mass clicking, but also don't want the pain of being unable to browse other people's fields for Pokemon you want, this code would be a lifesaver <3 They both only stack Pokemon when a berry is selected. The original code by Gladion stacks everything into a big pile in the middle, and can be found here, under Ease of Access > Field Clicking Modification. I've had mine modified so it sorts Pokemon into piles based on berry preference, and is free to use if you'd like it!

Berry Preference Code

/* Berry Stack when berry selected */ @padding:50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sour-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="any-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="spicy-"]{ left:20%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="dry-"]{ left:40%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sweet-"]{ left:60%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="bitter-"]{ left:80%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } }
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Beginning my 2nd melan hunt today! Sally, please be kind to me <3
Also made some bait for the hunt, here we go owo
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
I have decided (probably not a very good idea but I have decided nonetheless) to pick out a legendary to shiny hunt. And I have decided. LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS BABY He's gold and white and shiny and pretty I want him I will most likely regret this but here's to beginning my credit-saving for a freakin Ultra Beast hunt. Let's say I need to hatch 80 for 2 shinies. Estimating. At 1mil credits per egg that is... 80mil. Ahah. Hahahah. Ha. Would anyone be interested in buying regular Poipoles? QwQ
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

Rant time folks

Same old same old - if you're strongly religious and can't take an opposing opinion I suggest you don't read this.

Logical and somewhat sarcastic text

Atheist vs religious debates on facebook, y'all. The Atheist Republic fb page is full of them (I recommend you go check them out), and many of them involve methodical takedowns of staunchly religious people who come in attempting to take a shot at atheists. It is pathetically hilarious if not for the fact that I get anxiety at conflicts and that keeps me from participating as much as I would like in said debates. Rant today is about religious people who start swearing like sailors when they can't come up with a logical and reasonable answer to logical and reasonable questions. Yes, cupcake, we understand your frustration that people don't automatically agree with you, but if you're old enough to be typing on Facebook, it's generally expected that you've grown out of the incomprehensible tantrum stage of toddlerhood. Swearing at someone and saying that you wish they burn in hell doesn't make you right and them wrong. I mean, if you're an angry teenager then maybe that makes you feel better, idk. Atheists aren't just gonna be like, "oh, gasp, I've been cursed by a religious person! This religion is so beautiful! Now I feel the love of God and I must convert to a religion!". Like cmon. It's common sense. Talk like a reasonable adult with a functioning brain if you want to be treated like one. Losing your temper like a child just makes what you stand for look more ridiculous. Also lots of smaller things on a side note, which come to light when you actually start applying logic - prayer is rather redundant, as I've found out with a logical flowchart. The more I observe these debates the more I realize that religion seriously stops you from thinking logically, and these tired theist arguments don't really answer anything. Y'all. Try not making excuses for God and religion for a bit and you'll realize how many things just don't add up. Don't let them put a blindfold on you. Unless you want them to. Peace out, from an ex-Christian.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Haven't posted in a while. But good reason to make a post today! Lookit this pretty boy <3 My first ever hatched melan! Fennekin chain wraps up with 123s/13a/1m/3245h over almost 2 months. Also have been buying steam games off Burgie, have been getting pretty caught up in stuff outside of PFQ. They're fantastic.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
#gearing up for the next melan hunt Vroom vroom. Meanwhile also thinking about melan hunting Luckoo. Potentially. Just imagining all that GP needed.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
*brandishes my brand new trainer card* Fear me and the power of Science~ This card maker is great y'all should check it out.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
10/10 annoying when the last shiny Wailmer I need for the full line refuses to hatch for over 60 eggs with all boosts active. Ugh. Had to dump the chain to start my Ardik one before reset wipes out my 12 free adopts. Darn you Sally. Am sorry my fellow Ground team members, I will start hatching Ground eggs soon I promise oAo
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
So I'm officially moving in with my boyfriend bright and early tomorrow morning. I've been wanting this for months. Over half a year to be exact. You'd think I'd be excited (and I am don't get me wrong) but I'm also freaking terrified xD It's a huge step. My parents and family members would kill me if they found out - it's "inappropriate" for an unwed young lady to be living with a guy. Good thing my parents are in a different country and my family members here are pretty hands off (unlike my mom). I've carefully fabricated this lie that I'm living alone because they'd never allow me to live with my partner regardless, and I'm really really terrified that it'll all come crashing down eventually and **** will hit the fan when they find out. Dad might try to drag me off to my home country. But logically speaking they can't. I'm 21 turning 22, am an adult with full rights basically, I'm living and doing better than surviving - I'm thriving. Starting my first full-time, post-uni job next week too. But until I get married and become my partner's property I guess I'll have to keep living under the spectre of my parents. Woop-de-doop here's to a new chapter of life :o

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page