PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

panda's pile of anxiety

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 37383940

quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
my jaw hurts so bad, I can’t even eat my gushers.... this is true suffering
my cheap shop z-crystal + frag swap here box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 300 hoard size: 251
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
have you every heard a song for the first time and just thought “man... this slaps” and then get addicted to it for a month cause me too
it’s spooky how close I am to Arceus tbh like I only need 40 more eggdexes and 200 pokedexes, and someone’s already helping me with the pokedexes. this is... good
I was about to post something about my ultra sun hunt but I thought “eh nobody wants to hear about Pokémon stuff” and then I realized...... this is a pokémon website
got a flu shot and now my arm hurts but it’s worth it Karen if you’re out there vaccinate your children p l e a s e
i think i’m in love? like... they’re so cute and kind to me and ugh... just so perfect!
my friend won their first volleyball game! hate to sound like a dad, but i’m really proud of them. also!! the area 51 raid is t o m o r r o w ! y’all ready
sicc ayyyy all i can think of is tik toks and that’s not a good thing i think
i think i broke over the weekend cause i'm obsessed with my old music from months ago, like it's become so suddenly interesting to me again. it's good but shocking
fun fact about me is that i react very strongly to someone crying, so even in music i just start B A W L I N G when the song has crying in it

Pages: 123··· 37383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page