PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

panda's pile of anxiety

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 42434445

quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda

QUOTE originally posted by quinnpanda

It’s kind of annoying when you have a friend and they change their name and it’s really hard to find them again and so you have to pm them to be like “hey why are you in my vip list?” and then they go “I’m your friend wow I’m offended” (none of this really happened, hypothetical scenario)
this literally feels like i wrote it two months ago
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
alright guys, here’s a bit of an announcement. i’m gonna be a lot less active than usual. lots of reasons, such as work, the musical, and just general other stuff. therefore, i might not respond to messages and things like that. this is not leaving, just taking some time away <3
hi yes i need a melan grookey line right now thank you
everyone subbed here can make one (1) post, this ends at 0300 server time! post while you can, love y’all <3
oh hello people,, i hope you're having a nice day qwq i love you all ok bye
pfp art by Sheepoid // pride banner by eeveebailey
hello quinn have a nice day and people who are subscribed have a nice day too :D
| 22 / 100 Kagami | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle

char did you sub to this? it got a like and I got a new sub... maybe it was moi though! moi if you’re reading this you’re great!
Boo. It was me. I don't think you ever found out. Have a nice day.
Shop<>Journal Buying
Life Antlers
: 300k credits / 300 GP / 60 ZC ~certified idiot/weirdo~
Art by Charsaurtle
Art by gezeichnet

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

char did you sub to this? it got a like and I got a new sub... maybe it was moi though! moi if you’re reading this you’re great!
Boo. It was me. I don't think you ever found out. Have a nice day.
ok wait. it’s been a lot of months and i just found this out ahskdjdkd (love you char!)
guys?? fennek is the best??? they gave me the last box i needed for 300 guys i’m crying ;-; (jokes aside, thank you so much fennek!!)
happy new year, everyone!! as it’s 2020, this means i can finally open my box hoard! i’ll edit this post with any good things i get as i go along! big hyped! -a bunch of relics -order’s crest -red soul dew -diamond tiara -opal -viridian epee x2 -adamantite -persianite q -music box i gained about 3k gp, and have approximately 35 more relics than when i started! (now, please go to my shop so you can buy some of said stuff!)

Pages: 123··· 42434445

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page