PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

panda's pile of anxiety

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 434445

POLL: what are y’all here for

•  28%
  •  10%
  •  17%
  •  45%

Total votes: 29

This poll is now closed.

quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
this is a certified LAME first post so I’m gonna spice it up a bit. yeET I’m panda! I like sleep even though I get like 3 hours a week 👉🏼 pew pew finger guns 👈🏼 I’m a registered gay so watch out homophobes! I’ll slap you with my gay hands. it’s almost midnight and this was a great idea
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
So I have this list of Pokémon I want to hunt for.

Really big image, you’ve been warned.

I’m torturing myself by putting so many melans on there. I can barely get a shiny, this is a bad idea
I had this dream where there was a Lunupine, (pokefarm is invading my sleep!) but it had white stripes instead of yellow. It was called a super melan. What the frick I have been reading waaaay too much into the new Sidereal Revolution event. Solynx and Lunupine are driving me crazy.
I really hope none of the mods read this and suggest it to Noot, super melans would make everyone insane
I need to stop looking at other people’s melans, I want them ALL
Isn’t it sad when there’s a Sei day and you use up all your adoptions from both the shelter and daycare in the first 5 hours? (In other words, I’m out of eggs)
I feel the insane need to buy a shelter pass star from someone because I run out of adoptions too fast. If anyone here is reading this who’ll sell me one for like 300-ish gp, I will thank you forever.
isn’t it fun when the person you’re running a shop with goes offline for a week? and- and you have to do all of the orders since he isn’t there to help them? dubstep come back please, now I get to do a shiny Zorua hunt for 4 shinies (but honestly, the person who ordered was so nice, and dubstep is a great friend)
my prayers have been answered, dubstep messaged me a half-hour ago
So I’m planning to start an art shop but I’m worried people either won’t like my art or just won’t even look at the shop

Pages: 123··· 434445

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page