PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

closed | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 162163164

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I'd like to request a sprite! Username: Vaporeon26 Sprite(s) you'd like to request: Shiny Eevee Charm Please Specifics?: none Payment: gp + a silver leaf Password: The Lion King
Currency conversion calculator Christmas Avatar made by LilypadLife
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
RentheLilli's AvatarRentheLilli
Thank you, Icy! And now, of course: I'd like to request some sprites! Username: RentheLilli Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Pokesona Lilligant, Recolor Raichu and Recolor Shaymin Specifics? Pokesona: Keep the white white, make the green brighter, the flower red, and the crown white with the little orbs green, and the lighter green red? and can it be wearing a santa hat and be holding a present in red and green?(Yes. It's Christmas themed. Don't judge me.) Shaymin Recolor: recolor white into grey, green into dark blue, flower into yellow, and yellow on back into white. Recolor Raichu: Maybe a Halloween themed recolor? Payment: Credits this time, is that okay? Password: HUNGER GAMES Other: The price would be 45,000 credits because of the 5% off, right?
Avatar made by HarlerquinPrince! And, maybe, while you're still reading this, check out Alliek2008's RP,The Log Cabin!
Miss Nona's AvatarMiss Nona
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Miss Nona Sprites(s) you'd like to request: fusions Specifics? -Fusion 1 -> Base: Vulpix, fused with: Riolu -Fusion 2 -> Base: Growlithe, fused with: Vanilluxe -Fusion 3 -> Base: Kirlia, fused with: Espeon -Fusion 4 -> Base: Persian, fused with: Arcanine -Fusion 5 -> Base: Marowak, fused with: Litwick Payment: gp Password: Marley & Me Other:
icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
All added!
@Icy Hey, icy? You put one of RenCringe's sprites in my category. Also, I'm still waiting on an answer to my question, sorry for being rude and bringing it up.
Ah, okay! Thank you for letting me know c: Yes, you’re correct!
Okay, just making sure, because I'm not the best at math.
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Mightyena to be a Doberman Pincher Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:Can it have the short tail and cropped ears(I don't belive in that but its in memmory of a dog who had those features)Plus doberman coloring please I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Espeon as a siamese cat Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:Siamese coloring too please I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Espeon as a sphinx cat Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:can she look like baldish and wrinkly idk
Avatar image is from PFQ 2019 Advent calender. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
Added!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Icymoon193 do you have a smaller version of your shop banner? Like this size?:

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 162163164

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page