PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

closed | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 162163164

icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
:o rEeN! Added, where do you want the flag’s colours to go? (Please provide a reference to the Fictosexual flag! I’ve never heard of it before, but it sounds interesting~)
im back lolz I'd like some free sprites! Username: midnightwolff Sprite(s) you'd like to take: data cresselia Tips? 15k credits Password: thor ragnarok Other: thanks a bunch :3

Avatar was made on a site called Dress to Impress its a fan site for neopets.com and the image is a customization of a white lupe i made on D.T.I.
Miss Nona's AvatarMiss Nona
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Miss Nona Sprites(s) you'd like to request: fusions Specifics? -Fusion 1 -> Base: Jolteon, fused with: Shaymin Sky -Fusion 2 -> Base: Arcanine, fused with: Chandelure -Fusion 3 -> Base: Sawsbuck Winter, fused with: Zebstrika -Fusion 4 -> Base: Shaymin Land, fused with: Meloetta -Fusion 5 -> Base: Shaymin Sky, fused with: Meloetta Pirouette Payment: credits Password: Marley & Me Other:
Winged Wolf's AvatarWinged Wolf
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: LuckyBonsaiTree Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Lineless Specifics? Mightyena Payment: 10 GP Password: Titanic Other: Thank you!
  • Rat Avatar
  • Sprites
  • Give a Damn and Huggle Me
This avatar is my rat rose
All added!
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Touros to be this animal Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:Can you make him fluffly like in the picture I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Eevee to be a Fennic Fox Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other:Can you make the ears pointy and the tail longer please I'd like to request some sprites! Username:DamianKai Sprites(s) you'd like to request:Pattern Specifics? Cheeta cub Payment:Gp Password:Lilo and Stitch Other: Whitch ever pokemon makes a really cute cheeta cub
Avatar image was made by me in Piskel. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
Added!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
here's a ref for the Fictosexual flag, I'm on mobile so this is the best I can get. Also, for the coloring, do it however you feel works, but if you put the pink dot on Clefairy's stomach that would be great. EDIT: for anyone interested, Fictosexuality is a real sexuality where you're attracted to fictional characters (a lot of people are guilty of this)
ChocolaTee's AvatarChocolaTee
I'd like to request a banner! Username: ChocolaTee Link to thing you want advertised: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/182560/Choco-s-Sprites-and-Doodles Sprites you want on banner: Text you want displayed: Choco's Sprites and Doodles! Decoration you want (sparkles, dots, stripes, etc.): Stripes Payment: 30 GP Password: Avengers Infinity War Other: Also, if it's possible, could a small brown cat head with black line eyes, basically what i have in my icon (if you don't wanna sprite that i can provide a sprite of that) Also, how do i actually make an image link to something?
(Some of the sprites made by Icymoon!)

Check These Out!

Both added!

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 162163164

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page