PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

closed | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164

icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
Both added! Thank you all :D
AudreyC27's AvatarAudreyC27
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: AudreyC27 Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Glowy ponyta Specifics? Could the flames glow light lilac? Payment: 25kcr Password: ehh, either Wonder Park or Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Other:Thanks!
Made by Kohina
  • Click?
  • Another!
Lv. 11 — 169 / 497
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Lv. 44 — 678 / 7,426
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁
CatEnergetic's AvatarCatEnergetic
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: CatEnergetic Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Pokesona Scratch Specifics? Maybe a red glow around her? Payment: 100gp? Password: Venom or Greatest Showman Other: Let me know if I got the price wrong!
Sylvepop's AvatarSylvepop
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Sylvepop Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Fusion Specifics? Gardevoir and Glaceon? Payment: 30 gp! Password: IT chapter 2! Other: I don't think so- I hope I got this all right ^^'
pfp by the wonderful @Bananamander
All added c:
Trikzter's AvatarTrikzter
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Trikzter Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Fusion! Specifics? Meowth (Kanto)/Sableye with Meowth as the base! Payment: 30gp Password: The Lego Movie! Other: Thanks! I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Trikzter Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Fusion! Specifics? Gardevoir/Volcarona with Gardevoir as the base! Payment: 30gp Password: The Lego Movie! Other: Thanks!
  • Click!
  • My Sprites
  • Shop
  • Credits
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +1,692,467
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
My trade shop:
Avatar/Icon made by dorgoat! Small melan gastrodon sprite made by LemonZesty! Shoppington Button made by MochaFox!
Engineer's AvatarEngineer
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Engineer Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Retype Specifics? Ghost Type Furret Payment: 5 ZC Password: Spirited Away Other: I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Engineer Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Retype Specifics? Poison or Dragon Type Furret Payment: 5 ZC Password: Spirited Away Other: Absolutely love your sprites!~
VixenFin's AvatarVixenFin
I'd like to request a banner! Username:HimynameisFin Link to thing you want advertised:Shop Sprites you want on banner:Shiny Braxien Text you want displayed:Fin's Magic Art Shoppe Decoration you want (sparkles, dots, stripes, etc.):White and dark purple striped What Colour?Purple What Style?Style 2 Payment: Password:Inside Out Other: Thank you in advance
🖤
2 / 550
Signature by CatEnergetic. GIF from the Offical Sailor Moon Anime!
@Trikzter, Engineer Added! @HimynameisFin Unfortunately, I can’t use Braixen’s sprite, since it’s made by the PFQ art team :c If you have another Pokémon from Gen 5 or below that you’d like on the banner, I could use that!
VixenFin's AvatarVixenFin

QUOTE originally posted by icymoon193

@Trikzter, Engineer Added! @HimynameisFin Unfortunately, I can’t use Braixen’s sprite, since it’s made by the PFQ art team :c If you have another Pokémon from Gen 5 or below that you’d like on the banner, I could use that!
That's fine, just use a vaporeon then !

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page