PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

open | eighty - seven free sprites (and some paid ones, too)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 148149150

icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
Hello c: Welcome to my sprite shop! I am OPEN!

DO NOT request any modifications of sprites made by the PFQ Art Team (pokemon from gen 6 and above, exclusives, variants, megas) unless you've asked permission for it here. Alternatively, you can look for free - to - use sprites.
First, you need to know how this shop works!

Like the thread title says, I always have 87 free sprites up for grabs! To request a sprite, use the form below. Please state what category the sprite is in and what Pokemon it is. Repeat this process for all sprites you request. Whenever a sprite is taken, I start making a new one so that my shop stays true to its name. I'll PM you the codes for the sprites you requested when I'm finished making the new sprites to replace the ones that you took. If there’s nothing free that you want, you can always request sprites! I'll post them in my shop once I'm done.
Next, let's get right into the Rules!

- Please respect others. - Don't request any modifications of sprites made by the PFQ Art Team (pokemon from gen 6 and above, exclusives, variants, megas) unless you've asked permission for it
The only exception to this rule is requesting Shiny Charms, as the Gen 6 / 7 minisprites are official!
here. - Use the Form(s). - I have the right to deny orders if I think they are too complicated or not possible. - The password is your favourite movie. - Don’t send payment or tips until I have posted the sprite here or PM’d the code to you. - Only request up to 2 sprites at a time. - Please tell me if you have had a username change, so that I don't mistake you for someone else.
Have you read all that? Good! Here's the free sprites c:

Recoloured Pokemon: Flat Pokemon: Outline Pokemon: Data Pokemon: Shiny Charm Pokemon: Shadeless Pokemon: Heartless Pokemon: Lineless Pokemon: Glitched Pokemon: Sticker Pokemon: Paper Pokemon: Silhouette Pokemon:
Of course, if none of those sprites catch your eye, you can always request sprites!

Basic Sprites

Basic Sprites are all the sprite categories listed above! However, not all Basic Sprites are free. The Free Sprites are in the hidebox above, while the Basic Sprites are sprites in those categories. To request a Basic Sprite, use the Paid Sprite form c:

Advanced Sprites

Fusions

Fuse up to three Pokemon!

Inferno

Turn your Pokemon into an inferno!

Patterns

Give your Pokemon spots, stripes, or whatever you want!

Pokesonas

Provide a reference to your Pokesona, and I'll try to sprite it!

Glowies

Make parts of your Pokemon glow!

Retypes

Retype your Pokemon to one or two different types!

Galaxy

Send your Pokemon to space in two different styles! Remember to specify what style of Galaxy you want c: If you don't specify, I'll just default to Style 1! Style 1: Style 2:

Sparklies

Have your Pokemon sparkle and shine in any colour you want!

Gijinka

Fuse a Pokemon and a Trainer!

Flags

Put a flag's colours on your Pokemon!

Sugimori Pixel Icons

Simply resizing any Sugimori art, and making it a forum avatar!

Scratch

Making Pokemon sprites from scratch, like the title says! No PFQ sprite permissions needed~

Banners

Make a banner for your shop, contest, or anything else! To request a banner, use the Banner Request Form below c: Style 1: Style 2:

Combinations

If you want a recoloured Charm or a Glitched Sticker, I can do that for you! Select 2 categories from the Basic Sprites, and use the Combination Request form below~

Landscape Icons

A non - Pokemon sprite! As these take much more time to sprite, I'll be charging 100 GP / 75k Credits / 20 ZC for each of these c: You can choose between a square or a circle!

Prices

Basic Sprites

Basic Sprites are PWYW! The only thing I ask is that you pay at least 5k Credits / 10 GP / 1 ZC per sprite.

Advanced Sprites

Advanced Sprites are 25k Credits / 30 GP / 5 ZC per sprite! Of course, if you want to pay more, I won't stop you ;)
Do you still want to order? Then here are the forms!

Forms

Free Sprite Request Form

[b]I'd like some free sprites![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Sprite(s) you'd like to take:[/b] [b]Tips?[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Paid Sprite Request Form

[b]I'd like to request some sprites![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Sprites(s) you'd like to request:[/b] [b]Specifics?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Banner Request Form

[b]I'd like to request a banner![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Link to thing you want advertised:[/b] [b]Sprites you want on banner:[/b] [b]Text you want displayed:[/b] [b]Decoration you want (sparkles, dots, stripes, etc.):[/b] [b]What Colour?[/b] [b]What Style?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Combination Request Form

[b]I'd like to request a combination![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Combo you want:[/b] [b]Specifics?[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Please let me know if there's anything that doesn't make sense!
Advertisement, Loyalty Programs, and Orders Here's where you can find two banners to advertise me! I'll be sure to give you a discount if I see you using them c:

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/176266/87-free-sprites-and-some-paid-ones-too/post/3897149][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/icymoon193/ShopSprites/shopbanner.png[/img][/url]

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/176266/87-free-sprites-and-some-paid-ones-too/post/3897149][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/icymoon193/ShopSprites/shopbannersmall.png[/img][/url]
This is my adopt shop, co-owned by Pikamoomoo and Drsweet25~ Please check it out!

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127751/Pika-and-Icy-s-Birb-adoption-store][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/icymoon193/hecker.png[/img][/url]
If you've got the time, you should also check out KitKatKutie2's shop! They've got a bunch of styles, and their sprites are great!

Code:

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/26476/Starry-Umbreon-Sprites-CLOSED][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/icymoon193/ShopSprites/starrybanner.png[/img][/url]
I also have Loyalty Programs! If you order 5+ sprites from me (not including taking free ones), I'll add you to the Good Boi program c: If you order 10+ sprites, I'll add you to the Very Good Boi program! If you order 20+ sprites, you will become an ULTIMATE GOOD BOI.

Benefits of being Good Bois:

Good Bois get to: - order 3 sprites at a time - get a 5% discount Very Good Bois get to: - order 3 sprites at a time - order 1 sprite when I'm full - get a 10% discount ULTIMATE GOOD BOIS get to: - order 5 sprites at a time - order 3 sprites when I'm full - get a 20% discount

Good Bois

- L0KI - geck - Moondancer609 - Jalakins - Chipiko - UnownShadow - RenCringe - Ghosttt - Mewie - absoreon - BeeBoy - All members of my Sprite School are honorary Good Bois!

Very Good Bois

- RentheLilli - 88penguintreats - MegaPokemonFan - ChocolaTee - Cressida - damienwithadee - RowletPrincess - Bluefoxxo - SkycloudWC

ULTIMATE GOOD BOIS

- DamianKai - Devil0356 - Miss Nona - BasanSama - MintyDeku - Hooded - Chocomaro

Orders (9/10 full)

Sylvepop (Landscape) milove (Pokesona) SkyCloudWC (Recolour) Fennekava (2 Free Sprites) Swag3Tails (Landscape) scorkaji (2 Free Sprites, Sparklie) IcyMcDoodle1 (2 Free Sprites) FrostNova (Fusion) Valtikka (Retype)

Past Orders

Cattafang

PeanutsButter

Bluefoxxo

Moon Flames

Astimageon

L0KI

Pikachoo

Devil0356

Jalakins

DamianKai

StarlaSketch

CatEnergetic

Miss Nona

AlexandriaNovak

Vaporeon26

Shadarin

Canid Lion

le geck

jurobii

Chipiko

Wendithen

BasanSama

RowletPrincess

Pikamoomoo

Athena Cykes

RentheLilli

UnownShadow

MidnightWolff

LuckyBonsaiTree

RenCringe

undeuxtrois

SnowSky

Ghosttt

Snowypuppy

Skylarwolf

ChocolaTee

Achoo

88penguintreats

Hooded

MintyDeku

NeonFlame

tinyFandOmcat

Keroro

damienwithadee

Kajiban

Cressida

ExoticWC

Periidot

MegaPokemonFan

nil

Zenobelle

SnowyMountin

polyphonicpaean

MysticalArceus

popliolover2000

Ran

SparkzTheShinx

runchranda

DistortionRaid

LeslieMicomrick

IvoryMemory

Kaolin

TrainerDTChara

FreeTimeOnly

Chocomaro

Coonfex

SquishyPanda

SleepyBop

Blueberry813

ASHleyOak12

SkycloudWC

PurpleQuartz

ToxicViper

PupperCakes

Moondancer609

Haht

Luxrayzzz

Piggyxl117

Mewie

Xixi

GalaxyHeartbeats

Nekosoybean

CorvidsAiden

rainingflowers

ChibiMoon

Lis

Zer0hno

KitKatKutie2

Pyreice

SalsaDolphin

Gengirl

Lord Celery

Sylvepop

VaporCat

Pony109gold

absoreon

seb

VEGGIENUGGETS

moonya

Miyo

FrostNova

Rainbow25

FrostyMew

BlazingVolts12

inuysha

BeeBoy

crownedkitty25

inuyasha

aequello

milove

bulbasaurOWO

Valtikka

Vulpix88

Airazon

pixelkitty

LeviTehLillipup

Kerilet

Alright, you can post now :p
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
I'd like some free sprites! Username: Cattafang Sprite(s) you'd like to take: Flat Zoroark, Paper Mewtwo Tips? definitely Password: Toy Story Other: whoops.
(Avatar by CatEnergetic)

Cattafang's Badge Case

Variety Badge (Covered Cave Gym)
Badge Case by Nebby

Clickle My Kids!

PeanutsButter's AvatarPeanutsButter
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: PeanutsButter Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Inferno Specifics? Nah Payment: GP! Password: Hm... maybe "Uncle Drew" Other: Here's the reference sprite: boop
Profile Pic made by Me Hover
70% of the world say Warriors is stupid, 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warriors and slap it in front of other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
| REVAMPING SIGGY
@Cattafang Could you pick two of those sprites for now? The rules say to only request 2 sprites at a time ^^’ @PeanutsButter Accepted! Adding you now c:
Bluefoxxo's AvatarBluefoxxo
I'd like some free sprites! Username: Bluestarfox67 Sprite(s) you'd like to take: Shiny charm Rayquaza Tips? I'll send over 50 gp ^^ Password: Trolls! Other: I loved that movie, Alright?
  • Click me!
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
  • No box opening challenge boxbox count
*Formerly Bluestarfox67!*
Lv. 75 — 18,143 / 21,377
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
avatar made by Absoreon, sprite lab banner made by me.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
x0
Added! Please send over the payment once I’ve PM’d you the code c:
Pikachoo's AvatarPikachoo
are these sprites able to be used for our profile pic
𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡 ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs!! ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʙᴀʙᴇs!!
If you’ve asked for them here and they’re not bigger than 150 x 150 pixels, then yes!
Moon Flames's AvatarMoon Flames
I'd like to request some sprites! Username: Moon Flames Sprites(s) you'd like to request: Pokesona Specifics? just the grey patterns are necessary , red hair stuff is optional ( but prefered ) :p Payment: gp Password: Hhftthfh The Greatest Showman / Sing Other: Hghtfhtgh what a good password idea ty

Pages: 123··· 148149150

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page