PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✨ Animela's Art Emporium ✨ - Closed for Gen 8

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
Could the box be white and the ribbon sky blue please? Sorry about that, I didn't see a box and ribbon color section on the form and assumed that meant you would choose the colors ^^;
Avatar design made by me. Coloring credit goes to Touka. Formerly known as kutani
Animela's AvatarAnimela
I can if people want me to but people usually just put it into extra comments. I'll add you all to my list in a moment once I finish editing my List post.
  • Main
  • Links
>(ouo)< I haz more space. Feel free to PM me, I don't bite!
KnØcK ØüT's AvatarKnØcK ØüT
You got it spot on! (had to imagine what you described, and its perfect. A couple lil seeds on the pink part too would be nice. :) ) Used this from your signature to try and get it. The top of the box would be a solid green, and the ribbon is a pink with black spots as well.
Always Tired, or Sarcastic.
Regigigas Hunt x116/200
Comissioned by Animela
Be Sure to check out the shops shown!

Liepardtales avatar (current) comissioned by Dragoncake!
Animela's AvatarAnimela
@Selocon How is this? This Smol is just a Preview that opens up to a Much bigger version upon Click. @Knockout If this is okay PM me and I'll give you a Paypal to use.
selocon's Avatarselocon
I love it!!! Sending!!!!
Animela's AvatarAnimela
@Kutani I forgot I finished these during my last Stream lmao How are these?
Zephyrlan's AvatarZephyrlan
They're perfect. I'll go ahead and send the payment for them right now <3
DeathBird's AvatarDeathBird
If this isn't open I apologize- Hey! Lickies! Username: DeathBird Character Image/Reference: this lil bean Background: Just a grassy field Extra Comments: - Payment: 4 large gems I think? Hope I got this right..
34/200 21/200 Buying Death Wings
250K CR/250 GP/50 ZC
and Lustrous Orbs
300K CR/300 GP/60 ZC
, send a PM/labelled trade.
Signature by CatEnergetic and Wardove // Background // Avatar by Me
Animela's AvatarAnimela
Sorry that is correct, I've just been focused on other things this last week~ I'll start on that in the morning.
ÜbiCørrin's AvatarÜbiCørrin
Wrap me up! Username: UbiCorrin Character Image/Reference: My summoner (made by discord user AylatheGamer01#2319) and Dimitri (By the way, if you're having a hard time seeing the details, here's the closeup for clarity!) Extra Comments: Additional animation: My summoner kisses Dimitri on the lips. Gift box color should be blue with heart patterns on it, and ribbon color is white. Payment: Will 1650 GP be enough to do this?
Avatar originally from FE 3 Houses.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (3:02)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page