PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✨ Animela's Art Emporium ✨ - Closed for Gen 8

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 202122

Animela's AvatarAnimela
Okay so I shortened the Tail, smidged the ears a little smaller since even for the style they may have been a little outsized and I relined the muzzle to reshape it a little

Is this any better?

• Main
  • Links
>(ouo)< I haz more space. Feel free to PM me, I don't bite!
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
hhh feel bad for asking this but. Can?? We do an art trade??? Is completely fine if not. If you want examples just... Pm me.. yeah.
Gilgex's AvatarGilgex
It is perfect!!! Thank you Animela.

Art by Animela

X,X,X,X

Art by Nobita

X, X

Art by Inkrunner101

Art by Amethyst

X, X
Let's make the word Trump a swear word.
Animela's AvatarAnimela
@Thundergod Confirming that we did already Exchange PMs @Else Added Conversion Chart to somewhat put a value to PFQ Items and hopefully clear up some confusion. I've decided to go with somewhat different prices than the Trade Forums so please do not use these values there. As I do more research, I may remap the values but hopefully this'll provide a ground base.
Animela's AvatarAnimela
Bumping
Animela's AvatarAnimela
Bumpity Bump
Animela's AvatarAnimela
bump
Animela's AvatarAnimela
Bumping again .-. After almost a Month of no Orders I've decided to increase the Thread's personal Value of Digital Items to better balance between my normal Cash Prices and what players usally seem to be paying in other threads. Please keep in mind, these values should only be used on this thread and not in the trade forums. I've also done the Math for ZC & Gold to put besides the USD and GBT value markings within Art Types. Hopefully this will clear up some confusion
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Wrap me up! Username: Elizadesu Character Image/Reference: boop Extra Comments: You can choose the box color and stuff Payment: Could I offer a Black prism for it to have a blinking animation? If not I can pay in pure zc o:
Gif by goat-nerd
Art shop Trade Shop Avatar by simonetry
Animela's AvatarAnimela
@Elizadesu I can do that. I'll add you to the list. It's pretty late for me at the moment so I'll start in the morning. Editing:

Code

[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fa18/f/2018/253/6/5/sweetietwirl_by_animela_wolfhybrid-dcmiy5l.gif[/img]
There hasn't been a post since I last posted so I"m editing it into here. I have also PMd you with your ORder.

Pages: 1234··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page