PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Flying High

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

*****'s Avatar*****
I wrote this poem awhile back for a Legend of Zelda poetry event on another forum. I'm still new to the poem-writing business, so I'm sorry if this isn't very good. But I hope you enjoy it anyways! Flying High Above the fields of Hyrule Flies Zelda on her lavender unicorn With her golden hair flowing in the breeze And her unicorn's tail gently navigating behind. Her crystal blue eyes, perpetually alert and loving, Survey her vast land below As she gazes fondly on the kingdom Her father entrusted to her care. Zelda's heart swells with pride As she continues her journey And sees her people happy and working hard And the landscape lush with new spring grass. As long as she lives, Zelda vows, She will do all she can to protect her lovely land. And with her faithful unicorn perpetually by her side, She will be able to do just that.
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page