PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dual Dark Flames (1x1 w/ Infernapefan) {13+]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
For most of the Pokémon of the forest, it was just a regular ol' day. Sure, there were some troubles here and there, but overall, nothing too major. However, for one Infernape, no day was ever "regular" or "normal". His emotions were vastly unstable, and if someone was unlucky, they'd wind up in the Infernape's crosshairs, which would result in pure misery for the poor target. Thankfully, however, at the moment, the darkly coloured Infernape was simply relaxing under a tree, leaning against the trunk with his eyes shut and his arms crossed in front of his chest. For now, he wouldn't be messing with anyone, something those around him would find greatly relieving.
Infernapefan's AvatarInfernapefan
A female Infernape, wearing a pink scarf around her neck is walking down a path, she looks up at the sky, seeing the clouds up there. But she looks down at the ground as she tries to push away the bad memories and continues to walk.
The female Infernape would soon find herself in front of the shadowy Infernape, likely bumping into him on accident. There would be no sign of him having physically moved himself there, but he most certainly did. In secret. Nevertheless, there he was, in front of the female Infernape with the pink scarf.
The female Infernape notices and gets confused as she stops in place. "Did I wake this one up by accident?" She thought to herself confused and as she looks at the Infernape in front of her.
The shadowy Infernape looked the female one in front of him up and down, then locked eyes with her and smiled. "Howdy!" he said to her cheerfully, giving a quick wave. "Don't think I've seen you around here before!" His tone then turned serious as he pointed to her scarf and told her, "Don't see a lot of those around here, after all, so that must mean you're new here."
"Your right, I'm new around here. Only been traveling for a few days now." The female Infernape said as she fixes her scarf so it isn't in her face, "What's your name then?"
The shadowy Infernape shook his head. "You introduce yourself first," he replied plainly. "You're the stranger here, so you tell me who you are, then I'll return the favor. Got it?"
"All right then. My name's Chimmy." Chimmy said to him, "He's an interesting one, I'll see what he's like."
"Chimmy..." The shadowy Infernape seemed to be processing the name, his tone becoming dark, like depressed-with-some-definite-anger dark. Finally, he scoffed, looking off to the side and crossing his arms. "Your parents must've been real clever to come up with a name like that," he said sarcastically.
Chimmy narrows her eyes at that, getting annoyed at him, "And what's that supposed to mean?" She didn't want to have to deal with any Pokemon that's just going to annoy her.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page