PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Fire Badger Scribbles~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
PokéFarm Q (Variants)
Collecting Magma Stones!
47/500
Profile Picture of C.Q. and Pumice made by BananaMoonKit!
Currencies and Collections
Available Currency
Credits49282
Gold743
Zophan6
Serious Summon Collections
x 11 / 500 x 47 / 500
x 23 / 500 x 48 / 500
x 19 / 500 x 0 / 500
Casual Summon Collection
x 2 / 500 x 1 / 500
x 3 / 500 x 0 / 500
x 1 / ? x 5 / 500
x 0 / 500
Melan Hunt Successes
When I'm hunting a Pokemon, I will put their sprites on here. The type of sprite it is shows my progress. Changing from normal, to shiny, to Albino, and finally to melan when the progress gets that far. It's a cute little project that I like. I will put the final chain score for it as well once the hunt is finally finished! Completed: Cyndaquil Line: - 203s/34a/3m/6910h Current Hunt (Paused) - Litleo Line Progress: - 236s/54a/3m/8000h Next Hunt - Houndour Line: Future Hunts: Charmander Line: Vulpix Line: Growlithe Line: Mega Arcanine Q N/A Ponyta Line: Mega Rapidash Q N/A Alolan Marowak Duo: Alolan Marowak N/A Flareon Duo: Mega Flareon Q N/A Moltres: Slugma Line: Magby Line: Magby and Magmar N/A Entei: Ho-oh Duo: Mega Ho-oh Q N/A Torchic Line: M Combusken N/AM Blaziken N/AMega Blaziken N/A Numel Line: Torkoal: Primal Groudon: Chimchar Line: Heatran: Victini: Tepig Line: Pansear Line: Darumaka Line: Litwick Line: Heatmor: Larvesta Line: Reshiram: Fenniken Line: LH Delphox N/A Fletchling Line (Might Not do Fletchling): N/A Volcanion: Litten Line: Salandit Line: Turtonator: Blacephalon: Baflammet: Solynx Line: Flarbat Line: Kinaster: Mega Manectric Q: N/A Mega Heliolisk: Koroku Line: Kyukori N/A Apocolyptic Growlithe Line:
I guess I should really post on this so it doens't get deleted XD So far the hunt is not going TOO well, but at least some shinies are popping up once and a while. I'm going to delta extras. Blacephalon will take such a long time to save up for... dang ultrabeast hunts
Haven't really started making the albino shop I planned. I just don't have the time and confidence right now. Hunts are slow because of school. Got no Albino after hatching 150 eggs with a Z-crystal. Not having a good time... but I'm happy to have the few friends that I do. I miss my friends that I had in the very beginning, they aren't on anymore and I'm kinda worried about one because she left without warning for almost a year now... But I'd like to thank these people for sticking with me and helping me, even if it's a small gift occassionally. If anyone even reads this go click their fields ^^ Aust BananaMoonKit Coonfex Tardigrade iOlrickx Grimmew
Got my first Troll party in over a year. Sally, I'm not even mad when you give me those, they are actually quite nice to get a shiny and albino at the same time. Please, just let me have this ;w; It's almost been 6000 eggs and I need 1 more melan before I'm done and I'll switch off into a cooldown tirtouga hunt. That hunt is mainly for dp, but if there is a surprise melan I will not complain, mainly going for shinies for dp and albino for my future shop I may or may not be doing.
I'm one step closer to normal wishalloy. Finally got the 3.2k normal gems and I need 500 more evos. Now to save up 6.4k gems ;w; It's been 7k litleo and still not a melan...
This was like, the shortest and luckiest hunt I have ever done. April 11th is officially the luckiest day this year so far, here are my short Tirtouga hunt stats: 6s/2a/1m/317h My babies ;w;
Well, did my first attempt at getting a Psychic Delta Albino yesterday and it failed horribly. I used over 500dp and hatched 101 delta Magikarp. No shinies, and I did get an albino Delta, and it was a fire delta. I'm not even sure if I'll keep it. I do collect fire deltas but the fire on the albino doesn't look very good... got a TON I need to sell off now, but I doubt anyone will even buy them...

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page