PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

'Pick-for-me' when packing BoxBoxes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Firesong's AvatarFiresong
When you pack box boxes, it requires you to select which boxes you want to put in the box box. Personally, I don't really care which boxes go in. Most of the time, I only have the required 21 boxes anyway. Which is why I think having a button that will pack a boxbox for you without you having to click 21 times would be nice. It could work like when you're making medium gems - you can select how many box boxes you want to make (since you can select how many medium gems you want to make in one go). Maybe there's more people than I think that care about maintaining an inventory of a specific kind of box. If that's the case, I can accept this suggestion wouldn't be necessary. Let me know if anything was unclear, thanks.
C: Made my avatar myself.
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
I support, this could be based on a random number generator and it could be a lot easier for us. No more taking the boring tedious work of clicking 21 times - although many of the PFQ users have clicked over 1000 in one day and I'm sure they wouldn't care/mind. Just a fun little feature for anyone and everyone to use.
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral
Support for time saving reasons
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
Support :) Seems like a nice quality of life update to have. I've thought about this as well before.
"When things go wrong, don't go with them." -Elvis Presley
CupOfCocoa's AvatarCupOfCocoa
Support! Would love to have this feature, and it would especially save time if you are packing multiple BoxBoxes.
art commissioned from @maeshipixel on Twitter for my use only
shop - twitch.tv/cuppofcocoa - journaltrading chickensmoothie for PFQ
bugology's Avatarbugology
Support! I often find myself wishing this was a feature, it'd definitely save time and energy clicking (especially on desktop, which I find to be even more tedious than on mobile). I can't see any downsides; the differences in boxes are purely aesthetic, so there's no real risk in randomly generating Box Boxes from them.
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
:3c;; bump
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
As long as this is just an addition to the current method, I support. I personally like to keep Pretty and Sinister boxes for myself to open in special occasions, I know there's no difference between then but I like how they look xD
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
Support!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page