PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kels' art corner {4/4 open}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
  • Rules & slots available
  • Examples
  • Pricing
Hello everyone :3 Welcome and thank you for visiting my shop <3 Before you place an order please have a look at my rules in the hidebox below.

Rules

-- Follow PFQ Rules -- Allow Kels to have time to do your arts! She can be busy sometimes with real life :) -- Subscribe to the thread! c: -- Be as descriptive as possible if requesting a custom icon that includes your own Pokesona. -- Give credit where credit is due!
And, all Albino/Melanistic colorings on pokemon belong to PFQ - I do not take credit for these
Please note that I tend to base my poses off of official art, so if there is a certain pose you have in mind, link it in your post!~ And Please be sure to tell me if I can use your icon / Melan bait in my examples c:

Will/won't do

Will --Pokesonas --Silhouettes --Minimalistic --Outline art --Sketches --Melan bait --Detailed Reference Sheets Won't --Humans --Robotics
I will take up to 4 slots at a time.
Username Complete?
~OPEN~ ------
~OPEN~ ------
~OPEN~ ------
~OPEN~ ------
Please copy/paste this form in your post!

Form

[b][u]Kels, make me an art![/u][/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of art?[/b] [b]References?[/b] [b]Are you subscribed?[/b] [b]Payment?[/b]

Icons

Owned by Thlalyi

Melan Bait/About Me sized art

About me sized

Icon sized

Essentially, I can resize the About Me image to an icon :)

Stickers

Rojurou's Character
Absoreon's character

R/S/A/M color change gifs

Ref Sheets

Brindlefinch's character. For their use only
My character - for my use only
Currency / Items accepted at the following ratios: 1 = 6 = 5k 1 = 100ZC 1 = 40ZC
Lono Idols preferred, but other summons accepted also
1 = 60ZC 1 = 5ZC

Icons / Stickers

250 200k 30 Complexity + 25 / 25k

Melan bait or About Me sized

400 350k 55 Complexity + 25 / 25k

Wallpapers

600 550k 110 $1.10 USD PayPal

gifs

800 750k 150 $1.50 USD PayPal

Ref sheets

1,000-1,200 Depending on amount of detail you'd like~ or alternatively $10-$12 PayPal~
coding / brushes by Obsidian Dawn / official art
>>>My Trade shop<<<
I collect Bug Deltas!
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Reserved for later use~
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Open for business :)
Xixi's AvatarXixi
Edit: I totally missed the form the first time, sorry! Kelsium, make me an art! Username: Xixi Type of art? Melan bait Are you subscribed? Yep! Payment? gp
I like birbs. birbs are great ^^ Amazing avatar made by icymoon193! You can find their shop here!
Kelsium, make me an art! Username: ElementalDragon Type of art? (Icon, Sticker, etc) Icon please! References? Houndoom/Dragonite (Art by Shuichi) Are you subscribed? Yep Payment? 200K credits
Boneless bones
Lv. 30 — 350 / 3,488
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Orders up~ Thank you for your patience~

for xixi

for ElementalDragon

icon fullsize
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
2-day Bump~
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Kelsium, make me an art! Username: Crazy Type of art? (Icon, Sticker, etc) Sticker References? Ill dm you one on discord but heres a text one: Slightly on the small side due to his young age, Kyo is a playful puppy at heart (See avatar for an idea of his personality) who is very friendly to everyone although his loyalty lies with his trainer. He is a normal coloured growlithe (orange with black stripes and yellowish hair) and can often be seen wearing a light blue bandanna around his neck. Are you subscribed? Yus Payment? gp Probably be back for the other 2 soon ^^
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello dear <3 Kelsium, make me an art! Username: TuneSakuNatsu Type of art? (Icon, Sticker, etc) Melan bait (icon sized) References? Male melan Heracross~ Can you please make his eyes more blueish (like the normal Heracross' body colour, maybe?), and give him a top hat, pretty please? c: Are you subscribed? Yepp~ Payment? and love :D <3
Avatar is made by the wonderful Kelsium ordered here <3 LF: (mostly) type deltas! Shoot me a pm! <3
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and to discuss them Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Benched's AvatarBenched
Hi kels! Kelsium, make me an art! Username: Njbaseball43 Type of art? (Icon, Sticker, etc) Icon sized Melan Bait References? Melan Lileep! The colors of the sprite are perfect, but if you could add maybe two /three rocks around him..kind of like hes in a pile of them and just sitting there? Are you subscribed? Of course! Payment? Credits! (and maybe a bug delata as a tip :D)
♦Check out my trade shop!♦ https://pfq.link/~LVvR Collecting: Rock type deltas!

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page