PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

BananaLizard's Mini Doodles, Notif Heads + More!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 91011

BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
  • Rules
  • Specials/Info
Rules -- Updated 02/01/19
Don't forget to subscribe! Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned by you is for YOUR use only! If you are not the original commissioner of the piece -- none of the art in this thread is for you to use. Do not take what isn't yours. All PFQ Rules apply There will only be three slots for mini doodles, three slots for notification heads, three slots for the Gummi, and two slots for the References. Once those are taken you'll have to wait until a slot opens again. This is to prevent me from getting too bogged down with orders. DO NOT edit the artwork. If you want something changed, message me, we can probably work it out. DO NOT remove my signature (likely will be a "BL" somewhere on the image.) All prices listed are for ONE character. Do not Spam. Be patient and do not rush me. Once you and I have agreed on the offer, you enter into a contract, do not spend what you've offered to me. *You may use these anywhere on site. Offsite may be used only with express permission. You may NOT resell these! -- That means if you sell the character, You cannot sell the art with it. The new owner of the character can message me to possibly work something out. Rules are subject to be changed/updated at any time, please make sure you've read them and are up to date, even if the order was made previously! Make sure the character you're requesting is yours or that you have permission to use it! I have no problem asking for proof of permission! Conversion for you regarding my art (Unless otherwise stated) 100 ZC = $1 USD 3 Gp = 1 ZC 1 Gp = 1k credits 1 large gem = 200 GP 1 summon = 250 GP 1 Relic Copper = 20 GP 1 Z Crystal = 500 GP Trade Expansions accepted at 800 GP value

Promo Code?!?!

Now.. where did that infernal bat run off to...? Uh-oh! Looks like Echoplasm wanted to play with the Geckolithe, but she was busy. He's snuck off with one of her promo codes and won't give it back until she finds him. Would you help her find him? He's hiding somewhere on my profile. Good luck! Note: the Promo code MUST be hidden in a [tip=PROMO CODE HERE]Payment Here[/tip] tip code on the payment offered. If you're unsure of the amount, I'll let you know the correct amount. This promo code can only be used ONCE, and is only valid for orders made after Feb 9th, 2019. Be sure to read the rules that Echoplasm gives you!

Paying for art with S/A

Do you want to pay for art with Shinies or albinos... but you're not sure what to offer? I've made it easy on you! I want to finish off my live dex for shinies and albinos, and given that I'm down to only a small amount left.. well! I'm trying to make it easier than ever! here's my list of needed shinies/albinos (if there's 0 under the shiny star I don't need the shiny!) Click! Shiny Unown will count as 100 ZC Value Albino Unown will count as 200 ZC value Genderless (non PFQ) albinos will count as 100 ZC Large size Albino Pumpkaboo will count as 150 ZC All other (non PFQ) albinos will count as 75 ZC PFQ Exclusive Shinies will count as 300 ZC PFQ Exclusive Albinos will count as 600 ZC PFQ Variant albinos will count as 400 ZC Shiny Legendaries will count as 2,000 ZC Albino legendaries will count as 4,000 ZC On another note -- Melans will be valued at 2k-5k zc value (depending on the melan) They *must* be on my list of needed shinies/albinos. Shiny/Albino Legendaries that I already have/no longer need will be valued at 500 zc less. They will be traded/swapped or sold for things I need or other shiny legendaries. If for some reason this bothers you, don't offer it. Can you use one thing to pay for multiple things (for example, using a shiny Zygarde (2,000 zc value) to pay for a large mini-doodle and two notif heads)? -- Yes, yes you can! Just make sure they're all in the same order~
Want to advertise my shop? (Banner made by BananaLizard)

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~Lb0c][img]/upload/BananaLizard/art_shop_banner.png[/img][/url] (Banner made by BananaLizard)
Template is not free to use. All art is created by myself, and is not free to use.

Quick Links

Trades/Commissions Art shop (Art, Notif Heads, Fusions + More!) Of Demise and Disaster Journal Posts Needed Gems Needed Shinies/Albinos
"Geckolithe" species made by me, avatar art by Novan-Chan. Melan Hydrark art made by Me, Hydrark (c) PFQ.
  • Slots
  • Completed Orders
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it!
Mini-Doodles
Name Request Payment
Naerie Large/ Shaded Shiny Arceus
Naerie Large/ Flat Shiny Arceus
Shazi Large/ Shaded 1330 ZC
Melan Bait
Name Request Payment
Notification Heads
Name Request Payment
Chibis
Name Request Payment
BloodZombie Chibi 7 L. Psy Gem + 100 GP
Eggu
Name Request Payment
MiniBaits
Name Request Payment
Érable Minibait 500 GP
Tuggles
Name Request Payment
Cele Tuggle 500 GP
Snowglobes
Name Request Payment
Érable Snowglobe 1500 GP
Anooslord Snowglobe 6 summons
Order's Crest, Ice Statue, Origin Sash, 2 Fujin's Lamps, Lunar Wing
Custom Icon
Name Request Payment
Reference Sheet
Name Request Payment
XL Art
Name Request Payment
Custom Pokefuse
Name Request Payment
Custom Funown
Name Request Payment
VanyaBraginsky Custom Funown 300 GP
Completed Orders
Name Request Payment
Geckolithe foot = Paid
Chime Avatar/ shaded
form pm'd
900 GP
HenloImmabirb Large/ Flat 1600 GP
Shazi Large/ Shaded 1800 GP
Blackline Avatar/ Shaded 900 GP
Selena5000 Melan Bait 1200 GP
Selena5000 Eggu 200 GP
Cyndalavosion XL Art 2 Shiny kyogre
Sitten1115 Tuggle Albino Glaquine
Sitten1115 Tuggle 300k Credits
LadyElemental Avatar/ Flat Albino Apoc Pooch + 400 GP
Érable Custom Funown 350k/GP
Alliek2008 Avatar/ Shaded 900 GP
VanyaBraginsky Large/ Shaded 2k GP --
1800 GP + Difficulty add-on
Cyndalavosion Avatar/ Shaded 490 zc
HybridYuki Melan Bait 1.2k GP
Dragon015 Tuggle 300 GP
Cyndalavosion Custom Funown 10 Medium Gems
Voltair Large/ Shaded 2k-2.2k GP
Tinder Avatar/ Shaded 900 GP
Annador Chibi (2 Char) 1750 GP
LordLeviathan Chibi 2 Z Crystals
Tinder Tuggle x2 450 GP
TechmasterSM4000 Custom Funown 7 M. Psyc Gem
TechmasterSM4000 Custom Funown 10 M. Psyc Gem
Zalmira Eggu 500 GP
Grimmew Tuggle 2 Orders Crest
Érable Foodle 500k Credits
LadyElemental Large/ Flat 2.5k GP + 5 Large gems
Keira Lorelei Avatar/ Shaded 2k GP
FrostyMew Avatar/ Flat 7.5 Large grass Gems
Weidelein Eggu 2 Fujin's Lamps
Drocagen Tuggle] 875 GP
Érable Avatar/ Shaded 2 mil Credits
Wandering Galaxy Chibi 1500 GP
Queen Klance Tuggle 250 GP + 1 Komainu Fig
AcumiTheReaper Large /Shaded Mixed Payment
6.7k GP + 1x Order's Crest + 1x Waterium Z + 550k Cr
xRequiemx Chibi 1500 GP
Grimmew Large/ Shaded Mixed Payment
2k GP+2 Ice Stautes+Death Wing+3 F. lamps+3 Orders Crests
Myde Chibi 1500 GP
AnoosLord Tuggle 500 GP
Nyan-cat12 Tuggle 200k CR + 300 GP
Erable Avatar/ Shaded Albino Tapu Bulu
Erable Large/ Shaded Albino Tapu Bulu
Erable Notif/ ??? Albino Tapu Bulu
Erable Chibi Albino Tapu Bulu
Erable Eggu Albino Tapu Bulu
Erable Icon x5 Albino Tapu Bulu
Erable Tuggle 1 Groundium Z
Castiel Avatar/ Shade/ Flat Melan Ardik
Castiel Melan Bait Melan Ardik
Castiel Chibi Melan Ardik
Castiel Chibi Melan Ardik
Shazi Tuggle 500 GP
FrostyMew Avatar/ Flat 8 L. Poison Gems
Thlayli Large/ Flat Albino Tapu Koko
TechmasterSM4000 Large /Shaded 3600 GP --
Promo Code #1 Used
LadyElemental MiniBait 450 GP --
Promo Code #1 Used
Ashtylon Minibait x 3 900 GP + 1 Z-crystal --
Promo Code #1 Used
Érable Ref Sheet 22.5k GP --
Promo Code #1 Used
Template is not free to use. All art is created by myself, and is not free to use.
  • Mini-Doodles
  • Melan Bait
  • Large
  • General Info
  • Examples
  • Prices + Form
These are avatar-sized images. They can be of your character, of a pokemon, etc. I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ AS a note: Please do remember there is a fee for shading! It's listed on the "prices and form" tab. Make sure you calculate it properly!
  • Flat
  • Shaded
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it!
Art of Shazi's and her boyfriend's Characters. Not free to use for Shazi's use only
Art of Novan-chans's Character. Not free to use for Novan-chans's use only
Art of Spoon's Character. Not free to use for Spoon's use only
Art of Zalmira's Character. Not free to use for Zalmira's use only
Art of dragonheart910's Character. Not free to use for dragonheart910's use only
Not free to use for Cyndalavosion's use only. Flarbat (c) Pokefarm.
Art of Arcticfox's Character. Not free to use for Arcticfox's use only
Art for LadyElemental's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Frostymew's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Castiel's use only. Not free to use.
Art for FrostyMew's use only. Not free to use.
Art of Shazi's Character. Not free to use for Shazi's use only
Art of Serra Taylor's Character. Not free to use for Serra Taylor's use only
Art of Keira Lorelei's Character. Not free to use for Keira Lorelei's use only
Art of Turtleawe's Character. Not free to use for Turtleawe's use only
Art of Dragonov's Character. Not free to use for Dragonov's use only
Art of Calypso's Character. Not free to use for Calypso's use only
Art of Babypoke's Character. Not free to use for Babypoke's use only, Apocalyptic Growlithe design (c) Pokefarm
Art of Serra Taylors's Character. Not free to use for Serra Taylors's use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use for DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of Shadefire1987's Character. Not free to use for Shadefire1987's use only
Art of Ryujin73's Character. Not free to use for Ryujin73's use only
Art of Kiera Lorelei's Character. Not free to use for Kiera Lorelei's use only
Art of Calypso's Character. Not free to use for Calypso's use only
Art of Grimmew's Character. Not free to use for Grimmew's use only
Art of Cieleverheart's Character. Not free to use for Cieleverheart's use only
Art of C10H12N2O's Character. Not free to use, C10H12N2O's use only
Art for Cynalavosion. Not free to use, Cynalavosion's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use, Érable's use only
Art for Chime's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Blackline's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Alliek2008's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Cyndalavosion's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Tinder's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Keira Lorelei's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Erable's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Érable's use only. Not free to use.
Art for QueenKlance's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour
Flat Avatar Base Price
1500 GP 1.5mil Credits 500 zc 7.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 6 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 750k worth in Relics 3 Z-crystals Average time to complete shading: 20-30 minutes
Flat Avatar/ Shading Fee Note
This is in addition to the avatar sized price! So it would be 800 GP + 100 GP for one that is shaded
500 GP 500k Credits 165 zc 2.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 2 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 250k worth in Relics 1 Z-crystal Conversion: 3 Gp = 1 ZC 1 Gp = 1k credits 1 large gem = 200 GP 1 summon = 250 GP 1 Relic Copper = 20 GP 1 Z Crystal = 500 GP

Mini-Doodle Order Form

[u][b]Mini-Doodle[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Size [size=8]Avatar or Large?[/size]:[/b] [b]Shading:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Mini-Doodle Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Size Avatar or Large?: Avatar Shading: No Offered Payment: 600 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General Info
  • Examples
  • Prices + Form
These are large images, varying in size They're good for journals and such, but not for avatars. They can be of your character, of a pokemon, etc. I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ AS a note: Please do remember there is a fee for shading! It's listed on the "prices and form" tab. Make sure you calculate it properly!
  • Flat
  • Shaded
Art of Melan Hydrark. Hydark (c) PFQ. Not free to use for My (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of ChrisCrossed's Character. Not Free to use, for ChrisCrossed's use only.
Art for Henloimmabirb's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Thlayli's use only. Not free to use.
Art of Melan Hydrark. Hydark (c) PFQ. Not free to use for My (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of HybridYuki's Character. Not free to use for HybridYuki's use only
Art of Naiyala's Character. Not free to use for Naiyala's use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use for DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of Emmanectric's Character. Not free to use for Emmanectric's use only
Art of Gemstone's Character. Not free to use for Gemstone's use only
Art of LostSilver's Character. Not free to use for LostSilver's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only
Art of Kattibei's Character. Not free to use for Kattibei's use only
Art of Grimmew and Voltaire's Characters. Not free to use for Grimmew and Voltaire's use only
Art of Nyan-Cat12's Characters. Not free to use for Nyan-Cat12's use only
Art of FluffyDeoxy's Characters. Not free to use for FluffyDeoxy's use only
Art of Princess Alexx's Character. Not free to use for Princess Alexx's use only
Art of Raijin's Character. Not free to use for Raijin's use only
Art of Frostcat16's Character. Not free to use for Frostcat16's use only
Art of CrazyCatpup's Character. Not free to use, CrazyCatpup's use only
Art of Raijin's Character. Not free to use, Raijin's use only
Art of InfernapeFan2's Character. Not free to use, InfernapeFan2's use only
Art of RiggedFeelings's Character. Not free to use, RiggedFeelings's use only
Art of Shazi's Character. Not free to use, Shazi's use only
Art of Kiera Lorelei's Character. Not free to use, Kiera Lorelei's use only
Art of Vanitail's Character. Not free to use, Vanitail's use only
Art for Shazi's use only. Not free to use.
Art for VanyaBraginksy's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Thlayli's use only. Not free to use.
Art for AcumitheReaper's use only. Not free to use.
Art for JoltztheJolteon's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Grimmew's use only. Not free to use.
Art for TechMasterSM4000's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 2 hour
Flat Large
3000 GP 3mil Credits 1000 zc 15 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gem 12 collected summon
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1.5 mil worth in Relics 6 Z-crystals Average time to complete shading: 40 minutes - 1 hour
Large Shading Fee Note
This is in addition to the large sized price! So it would be 1,600 GP + 200 GP for one that is shaded
1000 GP 1mil Credits 330 zc 5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 4 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 500k worth in Relics 2 Z-crystals Conversion: 3 Gp = 1 ZC 1 Gp = 1k credits 1 large gem = 200 GP 1 summon = 250 GP 1 Relic Copper = 20 GP 1 Z Crystal = 500 GP

Mini-Doodle Order Form

[u][b]Mini-Doodle[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Size [size=8]Avatar or Large?[/size]:[/b] [b]Shading:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Mini-Doodle Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Size Avatar or Large?: Avatar Shading: No Offered Payment: 600 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General Info
  • Examples
  • Prices + Form
Trying to bribe Sally for that melan? Well, I can draw up some bait for you to try to coax her into letting you have that melan! These must be of an ALREADY discovered melan (Note: this does not actually increase your chances of hatching a melan) I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^
For Suriya and Shazi's use only! Not free to use. Do not use without permission!
Art for Selena5000's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Knock_out's use only. Not free to use.
Art for HybridYuki's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Setsuko's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 2 hour
Melan Bait
3000 GP 3mil Credits 1000 zc 15 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gem 12 collected summon
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1.5 mil worth in Relics 6 Z-crystals Conversion: 3 Gp = 1 ZC 1 Gp = 1k credits 1 large gem = 200 GP 1 summon = 250 GP 1 Relic Copper = 20 GP 1 Z Crystal = 500 GP

Melan Bait Order Form

[u][b]Melan Bait[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon to Use:[/b] [b]Is melan discovered?:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] (remember it MUST be a discovered melan (meaning on the wiki!)) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Melan Bait Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Melan Solosis Is melan discovered?: Yes Offered Payment: 1200 GP Additional Notes: I want it to look really cute and kinda derpy :3 May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • Notif Heads
  • Chibis
  • Eggus
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
About the Notification Heads
These will likely come shaded. They come with two sizes, one for use on templates and one for notification head use. I can do lineless or lined for these. Each one is custom made, no two will be exactly identical.
  • Lineless
  • Lined
Art of Blank Banshee's Character. Not free to use, for Blank Banshee's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use for Érable's use only
Art of HybridYuki's Character. Not free to use for HybridYuki's use only
Art of Scorpyia's Character. Not free to use for Scorpyia's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only
Art of Ryujin73's Character. Not free to use for Ryujin73's use only
Art of Jase.jpg's Character. Not free to use for Jase.jpg's use only
Art of Babypoke's Character. Not free to use for Babypoke's use only
Art of TheLightKing's Character. Not free to use for TheLightKing's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use for Annador's use only, albino cosmog from PFQ
Art of NokiaPoland's Character. Not free to use for NokiaPoland's use only
Art of Canteloupe's Character. Not free to use for Canteloupe's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use for Annador's use only
Art of ArcticFox's Character. Not free to use for ArcticFox's use only
Art of Vanitail's Character. Not free to use for Vanitail's use only
Art of Nyan-cat12's Character. Not free to use for Nyan-cat12's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use, for Érable's use only
Art of Clooftato's Character. Not free to use, for Clooftato's use only
Art of Sitten1115's Character. Not free to use, for Sitten1115's use only
Art of Raijin's Character. Not free to use, for Raijin's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use, for Érable's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use, Voltaire's use only
Art of Gamin''s Character. Not free to use, Gamin''s use only
Art of Absoreon's Character. Not free to use, Absoreon's use only
Art of DaitheDeNogla's Character. Not free to use, DaitheDeNogla's use only
Art of Recon181's Character. Not free to use, Recon181's use only
Not free to use for Cyndalavosion's use only. Flarbat (c) Pokefarm.
Art for Ryastois not free to use for Ryastois's use only, Kirby (c) Nintendo
Art of Trasho's Character. Not free to use, Trasho's use only
Art of LoneShadow's Character. Not free to use, LoneShadow's use only
Art of HeyItzJake's Character. Not free to use, HeyItzJake's use only
Art of Hayashi Rin's Character. Not free to use, Hayashi Rin's use only
Art of HeyItzJake's Character. Not free to use, HeyItzJake's use only
Art of Wandering Galaxy's Character. Not free to use, Wandering Galaxy's use only
Art for Muppy95. Not free to use, Muppy95's use only
Art of Vinur's Character. Not free to use, Vinur's use only
Art of DuchessLunaires's Character. Not free to use, DuchessLunaires's use only
Art of Ledah's Character. Not free to use, Ledah's use only
Art of TechMasterSM4000's Character. Not free to use, TechMasterSM4000's use only
Note: The examples below are edited/redone versions of the pokemon shuffle heads. These do not directly represent what you will recieve and are shown only to represent additional things that can be added/done.
Art of SpõrköBug's Character. Not free to use for SpõrköBug's use only
Art of Suriya's Character. Not free to use for Suriya's use only
Art of Disasterrific's Character. Not free to use for Disasterrific's use only
Art of my Character. Not free to use for my use only
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour 1500 GP 1.5mil Credits 500 zc 7.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 6 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 750k worth in Relics 3 Z-crystals Conversion: 3 Gp = 1 ZC 1 Gp = 1k credits 1 large gem = 200 GP 1 summon = 250 GP 1 Relic Copper = 20 GP 1 Z Crystal = 500 GP

Notif Head Form

[u][b]Notification Head[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Style (Lineless/Lined):[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Notification Head Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Style (Lineless/Lined): Lined Offered Payment: 1500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe wears a thin leather band with some sacred ashes (shown in ref) can that be included? May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
About the Chibis
These are avatar-sized images. They can be of your character, of a pokemon, etc. I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ Each one is custom made, no two will be exactly identical.
Art of my Character. Not free to use for my use only
Art of my LordLeviathan's Character. Not free to use for LordLeviathan's use only
Art of my Annador's Characters. Not free to use for Annador's use only
Art for Wandéring Galaxy's use only. Not free to use.
Art for xRequiemx's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Myde's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour 1500 GP 1.5mil Credits 500 zc 7.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 6 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 750k worth in Relics 3 Z-crystals Conversion: 3 Gp = 1 ZC 1 Gp = 1k credits 1 large gem = 200 GP 1 summon = 250 GP 1 Relic Copper = 20 GP 1 Z Crystal = 500 GP

Chibi Form

[u][b]Chibi[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Chibi Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment: 1500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe wears a thin leather band with some sacred ashes (shown in ref) can that be included? May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are avatar-sized and will all be custom drawn.
Art of my (BananaLizard's) Character. Not free to use for my (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use, DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of FluffyDeoxys's Character. Not free to use for FluffyDeoxys's use only
Art for Cyndalavosion not free to use for Cyndalavosion's use only, melan Flarbat (c) PFQ
Art of dragonheart910's Character. Not free to use for dragonheart910's use only
Art of Fiction's Character. Not free to use, Fiction's use only
Art made for Captain. Not free to use, Captain's use only
Art of LordLeviathan's Character. Not free to use, LordLeviathan's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use, Annador's use only
Art of Jase.jpg's Character. Not Free to use, for Jase.jpg's use only.
Art for Gradis. Not free to use for Gradis's use only
Art for Nyan-cat12 Not free to use, Nyan-cat12's use only
Art for theéspëtåles Not free to use, theéspëtåles's use only
Art of HowlingCat's Character. Not free to use, HowlingCat's use only
Art for LeraviTheHyena Not free to use, LeraviTheHyena's use only
Art for LordLeviathan. Not free to use, LordLeviathan's use only
Art of Waterwolf600's Character. Not free to use, Waterwolf600's use only
Art of Gamin's Character. Not free to use, Gamin's use only
Art for Selena5000's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Zalmira's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Weidelein's use only. Not free to use.
Eggu
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 20 min 500 GP 500k Credits 165 zc 2.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 2 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 250k worth in Relics 1 Z-crystal Conversion: 3 Gp = 1 ZC 1 Gp = 1k credits 1 large gem = 200 GP 1 summon = 250 GP 1 Relic Copper = 20 GP 1 Z Crystal = 500 GP

Eggu Order Form

[u][b]Eggu![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Eggu! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • MiniBaits
  • Tuggles
  • Foodles
  • Snowglobes
  • Custom Icons
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are meant to be baits, melan, shiny, albino, egg, whatever. They're just cute. I'm using mine in my daycare, but you can put them on your profile. They are shaded, and meant to be tiny. Due to this, some details of things may be shrunk or omitted. Yes, you can order characters instead of pokemon -- just be aware that complex characers will lose some of their details to make it all fit. I'll try my best though! This is an example of what it looks like on the daycare. (Using Annador's as an example)
Art for Annador's use only.
Art for Shazi's use only.
Art for my (BananaLizard)'s use only.
Art for Ashtylon's use only. Not free to use.

Code to add to CSS for site skin

#dcpokemon{ background-image: url('https://dev.pokefarm.com/img/arts/bananalizard/mini_doodles/puppod_eggluck.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 1% 99%; !important }
MiniBait
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 20 min 500 GP 500k Credits 165 zc 2.5 Large Gems 2 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

MiniBait Order Form

[u][b]MiniBait![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Hearts included?:[/b] [b]If yes, heart color:[/b] [b]Egg Included:[/b] [b]If yes, standard egg or specific:[/b] (standard is the normal yellow egg with green spots) [b]Anything else to include:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: MiniBait! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Hearts included?: Yes If yes, heart color: Yellow Egg Included: Yes If yes, standard egg or specific: Standard Anything else to include: Nope Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are meant to look like they're trying to pull or pulling something, and were originally made for use in the timer bar (where your hypermode, shiny charm, uber charm, etc are) -- These will show up on your skin on PC -- they don't show up on mobile! Click here for an example
Art of my (BananaLizard's) Character. Not free to use for my (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of SporkoBug's Character. Not free to use, SporkoBug's use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use, DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use, Voltaire's use only
Art of Suriya's Character. Not free to use, Suriya's use only
Art of Rozzidoodles's Character. Not free to use, Rozzidoodles's use only
Art for Novan-chan's. Not free to use, Novan-chan's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use, Annador's use only
Art for Cyndalavosion. Not free to use, Cyndalavosion's use only
Art of Koalacorn13's Character. Not free to use, Koalacorn13's use only
Art of Hexel's Character. Not free to use, Hexel's use only
Art of Sei's Character. Not free to use, Sei's use only
Art of Garthic's Character. Not free to use, Garthic's use only
Art of Ledah's Character. Not free to use, Ledah's use only
Art of Jase.jpg's Character. Not Free to use, for Jase.jpg's use only.
Art of Érable's Character. Not Free to use, for Érable's use only.
Art of Shinyshinx's Character. Not Free to use, for Shinyshinx's use only.
Not free to use for Caitlynmellark's use only. Kinaster (c) Pokefarm.
Art of HeyItzJake's Character. Not free to use for HeyItzJake's use only
Art of Sitten1115's Character. Not free to use for Sitten1115's use only
Art of Kenz's Character. Not free to use for Kenz's use only
Art for Danna. Not free to use for Danna's use only
Art of Absoreon's Character. Not free to use, Absoreon's use only
Art of Ashtylon's Character. Not free to use, Ashtylon's use only
Art of Desollate's Character. Not free to use, Desollate's use only
Art for Branble1996. Not free to use, Branble1996's use only
Art for Muppy95. Not free to use, Muppy95's use only
Art of Bugmilk's Character. Not free to use, Bugmilk's use only
Art of Peanutsbutter's Character. Not free to use, Peanutsbutter's use only
Art of Octoling's Character. Not free to use, Octoling's use only
Art of SinnohRegixn's Character. Not free to use, SinnohRegixn's use only
Art of KrisAmiss's Character. Not free to use, KrisAmiss's use only
Art of Katfoxxo's Character. Not free to use, Katfoxxo's use only
Art for Sitten1115's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Dragon015's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Tinder's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Grimmew's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Drocagen's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Qüëën Kläncë's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Anooslord's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Nyan-Cat12's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Shazi's's use only. Not free to use.

Code for using (put in custom skin or stylish)

#announcements>ul>li.spacer{ Height:40px; margin-left: -4px; background-image: url('IMAGE URL HERE'); background-attachment:scroll; background-repeat: no-repeat; !important }
Tuggles
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 20 min 500 GP 500k Credits 165 zc 2.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 2 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Tuggle Order Form

[u][b]Tuggles![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Rope Color[/b]: [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Tuggles! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment:300 GP Rope Color: Black Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are just cute little doodles with your character posing as part of food. Generally a dessert, but I suppose I can try anything owo.
Art of Charsaurtle's Character. Not free to use, Charsaurtle's use only
Art of JoltztheJolteon's Character. Not free to use, JoltztheJolteon's use only
Foodles
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 2 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Foodles Order Form

[u][b]Foodles![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Dish/Dessert[/b]: [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Foodles! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment:500 GP Dish/Desert: Something with Whipped cream in a glass dish.. like a mousse or something. :3 Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are small little snowglobes~ They're fully customizable (minus the size), you can have your character in them, in whatever environment you'd like. Each one will have unique insides!
Art for my (BananaLizard)'s use only.
Art for QueenKlance's use only.
Snowglobe
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour-1.5 hours 1500 GP 1.5mil Credits 500 zc 7.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 6 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Snowglobe Order Form

[u][b]Snowglobe[/b][/u] [u][b]Complex Snowglobe[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character in Globe (if any):[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Additional pieces in the globe (trees/snow/etc):[/b] (this doesn't *have* to be snow) [b]Globe Base color[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Snowglobe Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Hearts included?: Yes If yes, heart color: Yellow Egg Included: Yes If yes, standard egg or specific: Standard Anything else to include: Nope Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are meant to be for use in a shop or journal for tabs, like I have in my shop here. These will all be made the same size as my examples. Each one will be custom drawn, so they may vary in position, color and the like. If I don't feel like I can draw it in a different way, I will deny the commission, I pride myself on custom work, and don't want to falter on that. Each piece is different.
Not free to use, for my (BananaLizard's) use only
Not free to use, for Suriya's use only
Cutsom Icon
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity Object/Item. Difficult or complex objects may incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 20 min 500 GP 500k Credits 165 zc 2.5 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 2 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Custom Icon Order Form

[u][b]Custom Icon~[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Item/Object:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/Description:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Eggu! Username: BananaLizard Item/Object: Skoll's Pawprint Reference pictures/Description: Skoll is the red wolf in my main shop, I'd like a redish/fiery colored pawpad, thank you! You can find the reference for Skoll here Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: This will be used in my shop as an tab image. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

Table Of Contents

Rules Slots and completed orders Mini Doodles + Melan Bait Notif Heads + Chibis + Eggu MiniBaits + Tuggles + Foodles + Snowglobes + Icons You are here! Reference Sheets + XL Art Pokefusions + Funown Flat sale and Custom
  • Reference Sheets
  • XL Art
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: Base pricing means that it would be the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want.

Important To Read about my Reference Sheets

Note: I will not do Humans. I will not do Anthro. If I feel I can't draw your character well, I likely won't accept -- I don't want to you give poor quality based on my inability to draw something (ie: humans). What comes standard in my refs (obviously you can choose to not have it!) - A profile (side view) of the character. - Color palette - Character's name/gender/species - Close-ups of things/additional accessories (ie: pawpads, scarves, specific markings/tatoos) - Text regarding what is what. (ie: Geckolithe Reference) - Type(s) (See hand drawn typings on refs) Things that may add to cost: - Extremely complex markings - Additional effects (lightning, smoke, ghost mist, etc around the character) - Size of ref - If character has two forms (ie: normal and active marshadow or a seasonal character). - If character's markings are assymetrical, or if the body is not symmetrical and you want both sides shown (ie: hair flops to one side only). Other things will likely be added as I am reminded of them. ------------------------------ These references take upwards of 12 hours, sometimes longer, of pure working. That doesn't include me getting up to eat or anything like that, just straight working (not usually done all in one sitting because I do require food xD) They are fully customizable, so I can put the color palette (if you want one) anywhere, can do a size-ref, etc, etc. These would be a basic ref, so would only come with the profile (side) veiw and the various notes/close-ups of things needed.
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it! Note: These have been shrunk down using CSS. You'll have to click on them to see the large version.
Art of my (BananaLizard's) Character. Not free to use for my (BananaLizard's) use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Suriya's Character. Not free to use for Suriya's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Cantaloupe's Character. Not free to use for Cantaloupe's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Scorpyia's Character. Not free to use for Scorpyia's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Bugmilk's Character. Not free to use, for Bugmilk's use only. -- large version can be viewed here
Art for Érable's use only. Not free to use. Click for fullsize
Note: Base pricing means that it would be the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want. Conversion rates (applies to Reference sheets ONLY): $1 USD = 100 zc = 500 GP = 500k Credits = 2 large gems = 2 summons = 1 z-crystal 1 relic copper = 15k credits (Mixed Payments ARE allowed) BASE PRICING $50 USD 1-2 Shiny/Albino Legendaries 1 Melanistic 5k ZC 25k GP 25 mil Credits 16 mil worth in Relics 100 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 100 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
50 Z-Crystals

Reference Sheet Order Form

Please -- Be as detailed as you can! Also for this, I will be asking you lots of questions (either in PM, or I can do through discord) You will get frequent updates, since this is a large-scale image, and I need to make sure I'm doing it right. :p [u][b]Reference Sheet[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference [size=8](descriptions are okay)[/size]:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] ---- [b]Is character based off anything? [size=8](ie: hybrid of two things)[/size][/b]: ---- [b]Character's Body style[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Face-shape style[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Eyes[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Ears[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Tail shape[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Feet[/b]: ---- [b]Character's colors/markings[/b]: ---- [b]Anything Additional on character? [size=8](ie: mowhawk, jewelry, etc)[/size][/b]: [b]Additional wants?[/b]: [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Reference Sheet Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: The Geckolithe Character's Reference (descriptions are okay): https://pokefarm.com/upload/BananaLizard/Geckolithev2.png ---- Is character based off anything? (ie: hybrid of two things): ---- Character's Body style: She's got a growlithe-liek body, but it's shorter and longer like a geckos ---- Character's Face-shape style: Growlithe face, but with scales and nostrils instead of a nose, growlithe cheek fluff is still there and goes down her chest ---- Character's Eyes: Orange, pupiless eyes. Also a set of large scales work almost like an eyebrow above her eye. ---- Character's Ears: Growlithe ears, but with 4 spikes on the bottom-most point. ---- Character's Tail shape: Long thin tail, with a ridge of fur down it and it ends in a poof of fure, kind of like a typical chinese dragon's tail. ---- Character's Feet: She's got gecko feet. ---- Character's colors/markings: Muted dark green base, fur, nose and growlithe fluff are a muted lighter green. She's got yellow stripes on her face and down her body. Her ears are tipped yellow and the spikes on her ears are yellow. Her claws are brown ---- Anything Additional on character? (ie: mowhawk, jewelry, etc): The ridge of fur grows from her head (like on a growlithe) all the way down her body. It's really fluffy on her head, shorter on her back and then fluffier down her tail. She's also got 5 yellow spikes on either side of head crest. The bottoms of her feet are yellow. She also has a small leather necklace that has a bag of sacred ashed tied to it. The bag of sacred ashes has a small dark blue pawprint on it. She also has a snaggle-tooth on either side, so her top fangs show outside of her mouth. Her tongue is thick, but splits at the tip. She's also got a small set of yellow scales that cover the tip of her nose, between her nostrils. Oh and her back legs are slightly longer than her front legs. Additional wants?: I'd like to have the reference, color palette, and a close-up of her ears, as well as a size-guide. For reference, she's 6 inches tall, and if possible, I'd like her typing added in as well -- she's fire and dragon type. Offered Payment: $50 Paypal Additional Notes: May I use this as an example?: Yes
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Want large art, but not a reference sheet? Ask about the XL Doodles! These are meant to be larger images (or more complex/multiple character) in case you don't want a reference sheet but still want large art from me.
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use for Annador's use only full-size can be viewed here
Art for Cynalavosion. Not free to use, Cynalavosion's use only. Full-size can be viewed here
Art for Cyndalavosion's use only. Not free to use. Full-size can be viewed here
Conversion rates (applies to Reference sheets + XL Art ONLY): $1 USD = 100 zc = 500 GP = 500k Credits = 2 large gems = 2 summons = 1 z-crystal 1 relic copper = 15k credits (Mixed Payments ARE allowed) BASE PRICING $50 USD 1-2 Shiny/Albino Legendaries 1 Melanistic 5k ZC 25k GP 25 mil Credits 16 mil worth in Relics 100 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 100 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
50 Z-Crystals

XL Art Order Form

[u][b]XL Art[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Shading:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Mini-Doodle Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Shading: yes Offered Payment: 5k ZC Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • Pokefusions
  • Funown
  • Flat Sale
  • Custom
  • General
  • Current
  • Previous

Rules of the characters/Art

DO NOT edit the artwork. If you want something changed, message me, we can probably work it out. DO NOT remove my signature (likely will be a "BL" somewhere on the image.) Do not Spam. Once you and I have agreed on the offer, you enter into a contract, do not spend what you've offered to me. *You may use these anywhere on site -- offsite I'd just prefer to know how they're being used. :3 You may NOT resell these!
Flat Sale Pokefusions These will be made either with a theme or a pokemon in common (for example, venonat would be the common denominator in the group) and will likely come in groups of 3, though there may be more or less! These are flat sale meaning you don't bid on them, the price you see is the price you pay -- HOWEVER, let's say you want a notif head with it. Well if you buy it at the same time, you get the notif head at a discounted price! The discount is only present if bought at the same time as buying the fusion. Q: But what if there are no slots open for the thing I want to buy with the fusion/character? A: Doesn't matter! I'll open a temp spot specifically for it! Q: What are these discounts on the other pieces of art that you offer for the fusion I'd like to buy? A: Well here they are: Eggu: 50% Discount (100 GP vs 200) Notif Head: 24% discount (500 GP vs 650) Mini Doodle (Small): 25% discount (600 GP vs 800 GP) (note: Shading is FREE) Mini Doodle (Large): 32% Discount (1100 GP vs 1600 GP (note: Shading is FREE) Gummi: 30% Discount (1000 GP vs 1500 GP) Reference Sheet: 16% Discount (21,000 GP vs 25,000 GP Note: Additional fees may apply if wanting to add more characters or something like that
Kanto Starters From The Sea
Conversion rates: $1 USD = 100 zc = 500 GP = 500k Credits = 2 large gems = 2 summons = 1 z-crystal 1 relic copper = 10k credits #1 Sea Turtle Bulbasaur Flat-Sale Price: 300 ZC (note: Includes ONLY the above image of the character.) Bought by henloimmabirb #2 Sea Horse Squirtle Flat-Sale Price: 300 ZC (note: Includes ONLY the above image of the character.) #3 Fire Coral Charmander Flat-Sale Price: 300 ZC (note: Includes ONLY the above image of the character.) Bought by Érable

Owned by: Setsuko

Setsuko's Character. Not Free to use, only for Setsuko's use only.

Owned by: Érable

Érable's Character. Not Free to use, only for Érable's use only.

Owned by: henloimmabirb

henloimmabirb's Character. Not Free to use, only for henloimmabirb's use only.
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form

DO NOT edit the artwork. If you want something changed, message me, we can probably work it out. DO NOT remove my signature (likely will be a "BL" somewhere on the image.) Do not Spam. Once you and I have agreed on the offer, you enter into a contract, do not spend what you've offered to me. *You may use these anywhere on site -- offsite I'd just prefer to know how they're being used. :3 You may NOT resell these! -- Trading character for character is fine. :3
Custom Pokefusions These are made to your order! They are meant to be a fusion between 2 or more pokemon (more than two pokemon may incurr and extra fee). So if you want a Skitty/Drifloon fusion -- I'll make it for you! You can either give me full artistic freedom or you can give me relatively customized details. Q: What if I want a notif head with my custom? A: Well if you buy it at the same time, you get the notif head at a discounted price! The discount is only present if bought at the same time as buying the fusion. Q: But what if there are no slots open for the thing I want to buy with the fusion/character? A: Doesn't matter! I'll open a temp spot specifically for it! Q: What are these discounts on the other pieces of art that you offer for the fusion I'd like to buy? A: Well here they are: Eggu: 50% Discount (100 GP vs 200) Notif Head: 24% discount (500 GP vs 650) Mini Doodle (Small): 25% discount (600 GP vs 800 GP) (note: Shading is FREE) Mini Doodle (Large): 32% Discount (1100 GP vs 1600 GP (note: Shading is FREE) Gummi: 30% Discount (1000 GP vs 1500 GP) Reference Sheet: 16% Discount (21,000 GP vs 25,000 GP Note: Additional fees may apply if wanting to add more characters or something like that

Owned by: xAquarion

Art of xAquarion's Character. Not free to use, xAquarion's use only

Pricing for fusion of 2 Pokemon: 1000 ZC For each additional pokemon added to the fusion: 200 zc Conversion rates: $1 USD = 100 zc = 500 GP = 500k Credits = 2 large gems = 2 summons = 1 z-crystal 1 relic copper = 10k credits
---------------------------------------------------

Custom Form

[u][b]Custom Pokefusion[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon #1 to fuse:[/b] [b]Pokemon #2 to fuse:[/b] [b]Additional Pokemon? :[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Custom Pokefusion Username: BananaLizard Pokemon #1 to fuse: Dratini Pokemon #2 to fuse: Venonat Additional Pokemon? : N/A Additional Notes: I'd like it to have Dratini's body, but it needs venonat antenna and some fluff! Offered Payment: 600 zc May I use this as an example?: Sure :D
  • General
  • Available
  • Examples
  • Custom Prices + Form
About the Funown So, these are literally unown (sort of?) made to look reminiscent of another pokemon. They're cute, they're kinda derpy. That's the point. xD

DO NOT edit the artwork. If you want something changed, message me, we can probably work it out. DO NOT remove my signature (likely will be a "BL" somewhere on the image.) Do not Spam. Once you and I have agreed on the offer, you enter into a contract, do not spend what you've offered to me. *You may use these anywhere on site -- offsite I'd just prefer to know how they're being used. :3 You may NOT resell these!
Currently Available: Penguinning, Counting Static, Toxic Bandit, Candy Corn, Flying Bananas, Ball of Cute, Love Bug, and Metal Nom! These are available for: 7 medium Pyschic or Fighting Gems 10 Medium gems of any other type 250 GP 250k Credits 100 zc Status: Penguinning (Piplup) - SOLD Counting Static (Mareep) - Available Toxic Bandit (Salandit) - SOLD Candy Corn (Snorunt) - SOLD Flying Bananas (Tropius) - SOLD Ball of Cute (Solosis) - Available Love Bug (Wurmple) - SOLD Metal Nom! (Aron) - Available To purchase, please fill out this form: [u][b]Funown Buyout![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Shading: (Y/N)[/b] Shading add a 50 GP (or equivalent) fee [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b]
Art for RozziDoodles only. Not free to use.
Art for Érable only. Not free to use.
Art for Annador only. Not free to use.
Art for Cyndalavosion only. Not free to use.
Art for Trasho only. Not free to use.
Art for Cyndalavosion's use only. Not free to use.
Art for TechmasterSM4000's use only. Not free to use.
Simple pokemon will be listed for the prices below. More complex/difficult pokemon (ie: Legendaries and such) will have a higher cost. At the moment.. I am unsure of using characters. If you're interested we can work something out though. Base Pricing/Simple Pokemon 7 medium Pyschic or Fighting Gems 10 Medium gems of any other type 250 GP 250k Credits 100 zc

Custom Form

[u][b]Custom Funown![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Shading: (Y/N)[/b] Shading add a 50 GP (or equivalent) fee [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Custom Funown! Username: BananaLizard Pokemon: Charmander Shading: (Y/N) Yes, the 50 GP is fine Additional Notes: N/A Offered Payment: 100 zc + 50 GP May I use this as an example?: Sure :D
  • Retired Designs
  • Information
  • Gummies
These designs have been removed from the shop for the time being, they may or may not ever return. They may be revamped, but for the time being, this is effectively an archive.
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
THIS HAS BEEN RETIRED! Note: These will be made rather large, you will get a large version and a smaller, avatar sized version.
THIS HAS BEEN RETIRED! Examples
Gummi THIS HAS BEEN RETIRED Unfortunately, you cannot order any more of these right now ;w;
1500 GP 1.5mil Credits 750 zc 7 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 7 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1mil worth in Relics 3 Z-crystals

Gummi Form

[u][b]Gummi[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Gummi Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment: 650 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

Table Of Contents

Reserved Just in case...
henloimmabirb's Avatarhenloimmabirb
Mini-Doodle Username:henloimmabirb Character to Use:Harry character, being silly would be fine. ^^ Character's Reference: My son--he isn't a Pokemon, but would it still be ok to order? Size Avatar or Large?:Large Shading:Nope Offered Payment:1600 GP Additional Notes:He has much fluff and always derpy, looong body boi, he loves to hang around with monarch butterflies. You can draw him being silly however you like! c: May I use this as an example?:Of course!
Adorable avatar of Sparks made by NightTheGreninja

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page