PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

BananaLizard's Mini Doodles, Notif Heads (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 161718

BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
  • Rules
  • Specials/Info
Specials/Promos Updated -- 01/30/20 Check the next tab for Promos/Specials Rules -- Updated 01/16/20
Don't forget to subscribe! Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned by you is for YOUR use only! If you are not the original commissioner of the piece -- none of the art in this thread is for you to use. Do not take what isn't yours. All PFQ Rules apply There will only be a few slots open. I don't want to get overwhelmed and so unfortunately if slots are full, you'll have to wait until one opens. Thank you in advance for your patience! DO NOT edit the artwork. If you want something changed, message me, we can probably work it out. DO NOT remove my signature (likely will be a "BL" somewhere on the image.) All prices listed are for ONE character. Do not Spam. Be patient and do not rush me. Once you and I have agreed on the offer, you enter into a contract, do not spend what you've offered to me. *You may use these anywhere on site. Offsite may be used only with express permission. You may NOT resell these! -- That means if you sell the character, You cannot sell the art with it. The new owner of the character can message me to possibly work something out. Rules are subject to be changed/updated at any time, please make sure you've read them and are up to date, even if the order was made previously! Make sure the character you're requesting is yours or that you have permission to use it! I have no problem asking for proof of permission!
Conversion for you regarding my art (Unless otherwise stated) Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Box box = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Current Specials + Promos

Current Specials!
------------PR Memory Sticks-------------
I need some PR Memory sticks -- 4 to be exact. As such, Notif heads, Eggus, Minibaits and Tuggles will be valued at 1 PR stick (That's a 50% savings if you buy with a PR Stick!) Chibis will be valued at 2 PR sticks (that's a 30% savings if you buy with a PR stick!)
------------Z-Crystals-------------
I am in need of some Buginium Z and Flynium Z, so I have a deal for you! Notif heads and Tuggles will be valued at 4 Z-Crystals so long as it meets these two requirements:
  • Must have at least one Buginium Z or Flynium Z
  • the other three must be either Dark, Dragon, Grass, or Ice.
In other words, you can get a tuggle for 1 buginium, two darkinium and a grassium, but not for a buginium and three firium. This discount lasts for 10 Notif/Tuggle orders. Once those ten are taken, the discount is gone. Grab up a slot before the deal goes away!

Paying for art with S/A

Do you want to pay for art with Shinies or albinos... but you're not sure what to offer? I've made it easy on you! I want to finish off my live dex for shinies and albinos, and given that I'm down to only a small amount left.. well! I'm trying to make it easier than ever! here's my list of needed shinies/albinos (if there's 0 under the shiny star I don't need the shiny!) Click! Shiny Unown will count as 100 ZC Value Albino Unown will count as 200 ZC value Genderless (non PFQ) albinos will count as 100 ZC Large size Albino Pumpkaboo will count as 150 ZC All other (non PFQ) albinos will count as 75 ZC PFQ Exclusive Shinies will count as 300 ZC PFQ Exclusive Albinos will count as 600 ZC PFQ Variant albinos will count as 400 ZC Shiny Legendaries will count as 600 ZC - 1,000 ZC Albino legendaries will count as 1,200 ZC - 2,000 ZC On another note -- Melans will be valued at 2k-5k zc value (depending on the melan) They *must* be on my list of needed shinies/albinos. Shiny/Albino Legendaries that I already have/no longer need will be valued at 200 zc less. They will be traded/swapped or sold for things I need or other shiny legendaries. If for some reason this bothers you, don't offer it. Can you use one thing to pay for multiple things (for example, using a shiny Zygarde (800 zc value) to pay for a large mini-doodle and two notif heads)? -- Yes, yes you can! Just make sure they're all in the same order~
Want to advertise my shop? (Banner made by BananaLizard)

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~Lb0c][img]/upload/BananaLizard/art_shop_banner.png[/img][/url] (Banner made by BananaLizard)
Template is not free to use. All art is created by myself, and is not free to use.

Quick Links

Trades/Commissions Art shop (Art, Notif Heads, Fusions + More!) Of Demise and Disaster Journal Posts Needed Gems Needed Shinies/Albinos
"Geckolithe" species made by me, avatar art by Novan-Chan. Melan Hydrark art made by Me, Hydrark (c) PFQ.
  • Slots
  • Completed Orders
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it!
Orders
Name Request Payment
Order is next in queue
Order is being worked on currently
Order is done, but not posted
PeanutsButter Boxbait 160 ZC, 500 GP, 6 Large Gems
Completed Orders
Name Request Payment
Geckolithe foot = Paid
LadyElemental Tuggle 11 Large Gems + Albino Rufflet
PeanutsButter Avatar/ Shade Mixed Payment
2 Z Crystals (Fire, Psychic), 600 GP, 7 Large Gems (3 Fire, 2 Ghost, 1 Electric, 1 Flying), 2 Summons, (Viridian Epee, Thunder Feather), and 800 ZC
LadyElemental Snowglobe Mixed Payment
2kGP, 10 Large Gems (2 Poison, 2 Fairy, 5 Grass, 1 Normal), 2 Waterium Z's
Thal'io Notif Head/ Lined $5 USD
Thal'io Tuggle $5 USD
Nephable Shop Banner 3.5 Mil Credits
LadyElemental Notif/ Lineless 1 PR Memory Stick
Cyndalavosion Eggu 1 PR Memory Stick
Cyndalavosion Tuggle 1 PR Memory Stick
Jalakins Notif/ Lined 1 PR Memory Stick
Gamin' Charm 700 ZC
Bluelilly7 Chibi Melan Lickitung
Bluelilly7 Chibi Melan Lickitung
Bluelilly7 Chibi Melan Kecleon
Bluelilly7 Chibi Melan Kecleon
Jalakins Charm 1 PR Stick + 450 ZC
LadyElemental Charm Mixed Payment
10 large gems (5 normal, 5 grass), 2 BoxBoxes, 1 Psychium Z
LadyElemental Avatar/Flat Mixed Payment
15 Large Gems (3 rock, 2 fire, 10 grass), 2 shiny charms, 1 BoxBox, 1 Steelium Z
CloverPatch Tuggle 1k GP + 300 ZC
LadyElemental Tuggle 4 Z-Crystals; 2 Buginium, 1 Icium, 1 Darkium
Canine Tuggle 1 PR Mem. Stick
KottonxTail Notif/ lined 1 PR Mem. Stick
Ledah Charm 3,500 GP
Shazi Boxbait 2500 GP
Sqioshj Chibi 3500 GP
LadyElemental Boxbait 12.5 Large gems
LadyElemental Boxbait 12.5 Large gems
Ledah boxbait 2,500 GP
Joltz Custom Tiny 3 Dragonium Z
Annador boxbait Albino Tapu Lele
Annador Minibait Albino Tapu Lele
Canine Tuggle 1 PR Stick
Joltz Foodle Gems
11 Large Grass Gems, 1 Large Psychic Gem, and 5 Medium Normal Gems
Gamin' Foodle 2 60pk DCP + 300 ZC
Template is not free to use. All art is created by myself, and is not free to use.
  • Mini-Doodles
  • Melan Bait
  • Box Bait
  • Chibis
  • Large
  • General Info
  • Examples
  • Prices + Form
These are avatar-sized images. They can be of your character, of a pokemon, etc. I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ AS a note: Please do remember there is a fee for shading! It's listed on the "prices and form" tab. Make sure you calculate it properly!
  • Flat
  • Shaded
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it!
Art of Shazi's and her boyfriend's Characters. Not free to use for Shazi's use only
Art of Novan-chans's Character. Not free to use for Novan-chans's use only
Art of Spoon's Character. Not free to use for Spoon's use only
Art of Zalmira's Character. Not free to use for Zalmira's use only
Art of dragonheart910's Character. Not free to use for dragonheart910's use only
Not free to use for Cyndalavosion's use only. Flarbat (c) Pokefarm.
Art of Arcticfox's Character. Not free to use for Arcticfox's use only
Art for LadyElemental's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Frostymew's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Castiel's use only. Not free to use.
Art for FrostyMew's use only. Not free to use.
Art of Shazi's Character. Not free to use for Shazi's use only
Art of Serra Taylor's Character. Not free to use for Serra Taylor's use only
Art of Keira Lorelei's Character. Not free to use for Keira Lorelei's use only
Art of Turtleawe's Character. Not free to use for Turtleawe's use only
Art of Dragonov's Character. Not free to use for Dragonov's use only
Art of Calypso's Character. Not free to use for Calypso's use only
Art of Babypoke's Character. Not free to use for Babypoke's use only, Apocalyptic Growlithe design (c) Pokefarm
Art of Serra Taylors's Character. Not free to use for Serra Taylors's use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use for DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of Shadefire1987's Character. Not free to use for Shadefire1987's use only
Art of Ryujin73's Character. Not free to use for Ryujin73's use only
Art of Kiera Lorelei's Character. Not free to use for Kiera Lorelei's use only
Art of Calypso's Character. Not free to use for Calypso's use only
Art of Grimmew's Character. Not free to use for Grimmew's use only
Art of Cieleverheart's Character. Not free to use for Cieleverheart's use only
Art of C10H12N2O's Character. Not free to use, C10H12N2O's use only
Art for Cynalavosion. Not free to use, Cynalavosion's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use, Érable's use only
Art for Chime's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Blackline's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Alliek2008's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Cyndalavosion's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Tinder's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Keira Lorelei's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Erable's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Érable's use only. Not free to use.
Art for QueenKlance's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Queen Glimmer's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Suriya's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Peanutsbutter's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Rmcqu1's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour
Flat Avatar Base Price
$10 USD 1,000 ZC 5,000 GP 5,000,000 Credits 25 Large Gems 20 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
29 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 2,500,000 Worth in Relics 16 Z-Crystals + 4 Fragments 6 Trade Expansions 10 Shiny Charms 6 Uber Charms 4 PR Memory Sticks 10 BoxBoxes 10 60 Pack Daycare Passes Average time to complete shading: 45 Minutes - 1 Hour
Flat Avatar/ Shading Fee Note
This is in addition to the avatar sized price! So it would be 5000 GP + 2,500 GP for one that is shaded
$5 USD 500 ZC 2,500 GP 2,500,000 Credits 12 Large Gems + 5 medium gems 10 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
15 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1,250,000 Worth in Relics 8 Z-Crystals + 2 Fragments 3 Trade Expansions 5 Shiny Charms 3 Uber Charms 2 PR Memory Sticks 5 BoxBoxes 5 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Box box = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 Pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Mini-Doodle Order Form

[u][b]Mini-Doodle[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Size [size=8]Avatar or Large?[/size]:[/b] [b]Shading:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Mini-Doodle Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Size Avatar or Large?: Avatar Shading: No Offered Payment: 5,000 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General Info
  • Examples
  • Prices + Form
These are large images, varying in size They're good for journals and such, but not for avatars. They can be of your character, of a pokemon, etc. I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ AS a note: Please do remember there is a fee for shading! It's listed on the "prices and form" tab. Make sure you calculate it properly!
  • Flat
  • Shaded
Art of Melan Hydrark. Hydark (c) PFQ. Not free to use for My (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of ChrisCrossed's Character. Not Free to use, for ChrisCrossed's use only.
Art for Henloimmabirb's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Thlayli's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Zico's use only. Not free to use.
Art of Melan Hydrark. Hydark (c) PFQ. Not free to use for My (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of HybridYuki's Character. Not free to use for HybridYuki's use only
Art of Naiyala's Character. Not free to use for Naiyala's use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use for DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of Emmanectric's Character. Not free to use for Emmanectric's use only
Art of Gemstone's Character. Not free to use for Gemstone's use only
Art of LostSilver's Character. Not free to use for LostSilver's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only
Art of Kattibei's Character. Not free to use for Kattibei's use only
Art of Grimmew and Voltaire's Characters. Not free to use for Grimmew and Voltaire's use only
Art of Nyan-Cat12's Characters. Not free to use for Nyan-Cat12's use only
Art of FluffyDeoxy's Characters. Not free to use for FluffyDeoxy's use only
Art of Princess Alexx's Character. Not free to use for Princess Alexx's use only
Art of Raijin's Character. Not free to use for Raijin's use only
Art of Frostcat16's Character. Not free to use for Frostcat16's use only
Art of CrazyCatpup's Character. Not free to use, CrazyCatpup's use only
Art of Raijin's Character. Not free to use, Raijin's use only
Art of InfernapeFan2's Character. Not free to use, InfernapeFan2's use only
Art of RiggedFeelings's Character. Not free to use, RiggedFeelings's use only
Art of Shazi's Character. Not free to use, Shazi's use only
Art of Kiera Lorelei's Character. Not free to use, Kiera Lorelei's use only
Art of Vanitail's Character. Not free to use, Vanitail's use only
Art for Shazi's use only. Not free to use.
Art for VanyaBraginksy's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Thlayli's use only. Not free to use.
Art for AcumitheReaper's use only. Not free to use.
Art for JoltztheJolteon's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Grimmew's use only. Not free to use.
Art for TechMasterSM4000's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Cyndalavalosion's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Belial's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 3 hours
Flat Large Base Price
$20 USD 2,000 ZC 10,000 GP 10,000,000 Credits 50 Large Gems 40 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
58 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 5,000,000 Worth in Relics 33 Z-Crystals + 1 Fragment 12 Trade Expansions 20 Shiny Charms 13 Uber Charms 8 PR Memory Sticks 20 BoxBoxes 20 60 Pack Daycare Passes Average time to complete shading: 1 1/2 hour - 2 Hours
Flat Avatar/ Shading Fee Note
This is in addition to the avatar sized price! So it would be 10,000 GP + 5,000 GP for one that is shaded
$10 USD 1000 ZC 5,000 GP 5,000,000 Credits 24 Large Gems + 5 medium gems 20 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
29 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 2,500,000 Worth in Relics 16 Z-Crystals + 4 Fragments 12 Trade Expansions 20 Shiny Charms 13 Uber Charms 8 PR Memory Sticks 10 BoxBoxes 10 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Box box = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 Pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Mini-Doodle Order Form

[u][b]Mini-Doodle[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Size [size=8]Avatar or Large?[/size]:[/b] [b]Shading:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Mini-Doodle Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Size Avatar or Large?: Avatar Shading: No Offered Payment: 10,000 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General Info
  • Examples
  • Prices + Form
Trying to bribe Sally for that melan? Well, I can draw up some bait for you to try to coax her into letting you have that melan! These must be of an ALREADY discovered melan (Note: this does not actually increase your chances of hatching a melan) I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^
For Suriya and Shazi's use only! Not free to use. Do not use without permission!
Art for Selena5000's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Knock_out's use only. Not free to use.
Art for HybridYuki's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Setsuko's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 2 hour
Melan Bait
$20 USD 2,000 ZC 10,000 GP 10,000,000 Credits 50 Large Gems 40 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
58 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 5,000,000 Worth in Relics 33 Z-Crystals + 1 Fragment 12 Trade Expansions 20 Shiny Charms 13 Uber Charms 8 PR Memory Sticks 10 BoxBoxes 10 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Melan Bait Order Form

[u][b]Melan Bait[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon to Use:[/b] [b]Is melan discovered?:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] (remember it MUST be a discovered melan (meaning on the wiki!)) [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Melan Bait Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Melan Solosis Is melan discovered?: Yes Offered Payment: 10,000 GP Additional Notes: I want it to look really cute and kinda derpy :3 May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
About the Box Baits
Trying to bribe Sally for some boxes? Tired of begging your scours to stop finding silly items? Well, I can draw up some bait for you to try to coax them into finding you those hefty boxes instead of berries! (Note: this does not actually increase your chances of finding boxes!) I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ Each one is custom made, no two will be exactly identical.
For My (Bananalizard)'s use only! Not free to use. Do not use without permission!
Art for Shazi's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Ledah's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Annador's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour
$5 USD 500 ZC 2,500 GP 2,500,000 Credits 12 Large Gems + 5 medium gems 10 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
15 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1,250,000 Worth in Relics 8 Z-Crystals + 2 Fragments 3 Trade Expansions 5 Shiny Charms 3 Uber Charms 2 PR Memory Sticks 5 BoxBoxes 5 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Box Bait Order Form

[u][b]Box Bait[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character Reference:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Box Bait Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: The Geckolithe Character Reference:Click Offered Payment: 2,500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe wears a thin leather band with some sacred ashes (shown in ref) can that be included? May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
About the Chibis
These are avatar-sized images. They can be of your character, of a pokemon, etc. I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ Each one is custom made, no two will be exactly identical.
Art of my Character. Not free to use for my use only
Art of my LordLeviathan's Character. Not free to use for LordLeviathan's use only
Art of my Annador's Characters. Not free to use for Annador's use only
Art for Wandéring Galaxy's use only. Not free to use.
Art for xRequiemx's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Myde's use only. Not free to use.
Art for BlueLilly7's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Sqioshj's use only. Not free to use.
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour
$7 USD 700 ZC 3,500 GP 3,500,000 Credits 17 Large Gems + 5 Medium Gems 14 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
20 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1,750,000 Worth in Relics 8 Z-Crystals + 4 Fragments 4 Trade Expansions 7 Shiny Charms 5 Uber Charms 3 PR Memory Sticks 7 BoxBoxes 7 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Chibi Form

[u][b]Chibi[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Chibi Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment: 3500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe wears a thin leather band with some sacred ashes (shown in ref) can that be included? May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • Notif Heads
  • Charms
  • Eggus
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
About the Notification Heads
These will likely come shaded. They come with two sizes, one for use on templates and one for notification head use. I can do lineless or lined for these. Each one is custom made, no two will be exactly identical.
  • Lineless
  • Lined
Art of Blank Banshee's Character. Not free to use, for Blank Banshee's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use for Érable's use only
Art of HybridYuki's Character. Not free to use for HybridYuki's use only
Art of Scorpyia's Character. Not free to use for Scorpyia's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only
Art of Ryujin73's Character. Not free to use for Ryujin73's use only
Art of Jase.jpg's Character. Not free to use for Jase.jpg's use only
Art of Babypoke's Character. Not free to use for Babypoke's use only
Art of TheLightKing's Character. Not free to use for TheLightKing's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use for Annador's use only, albino cosmog from PFQ
Art of NokiaPoland's Character. Not free to use for NokiaPoland's use only
Art of Canteloupe's Character. Not free to use for Canteloupe's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use for Annador's use only
Art of ArcticFox's Character. Not free to use for ArcticFox's use only
Art of Vanitail's Character. Not free to use for Vanitail's use only
Art of Nyan-cat12's Character. Not free to use for Nyan-cat12's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use, for Érable's use only
Art of Clooftato's Character. Not free to use, for Clooftato's use only
Art of Sitten1115's Character. Not free to use, for Sitten1115's use only
Art of Raijin's Character. Not free to use, for Raijin's use only
Art of Érable's Character. Not free to use, for Érable's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use, Voltaire's use only
Art of Gamin''s Character. Not free to use, Gamin''s use only
Art of Absoreon's Character. Not free to use, Absoreon's use only
Art of DaitheDeNogla's Character. Not free to use, DaitheDeNogla's use only
Art of Recon181's Character. Not free to use, Recon181's use only
Not free to use for Cyndalavosion's use only. Flarbat (c) Pokefarm.
Art for Ryastois not free to use for Ryastois's use only, Kirby (c) Nintendo
Art of Trasho's Character. Not free to use, Trasho's use only
Art of LoneShadow's Character. Not free to use, LoneShadow's use only
Art of HeyItzJake's Character. Not free to use, HeyItzJake's use only
Art of Hayashi Rin's Character. Not free to use, Hayashi Rin's use only
Art of HeyItzJake's Character. Not free to use, HeyItzJake's use only
Art of Wandering Galaxy's Character. Not free to use, Wandering Galaxy's use only
Art for Muppy95. Not free to use, Muppy95's use only
Art of Vinur's Character. Not free to use, Vinur's use only
Art of DuchessLunaires's Character. Not free to use, DuchessLunaires's use only
Art of Ledah's Character. Not free to use, Ledah's use only
Art of TechMasterSM4000's Character. Not free to use, TechMasterSM4000's use only
Art for Thal'io's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Jalakins's use only. Not free to use.
Art for KottonxTail's use only. Not free to use.
Note: The examples below are edited/redone versions of the pokemon shuffle heads. These do not directly represent what you will recieve and are shown only to represent additional things that can be added/done.
Art of SpõrköBug's Character. Not free to use for SpõrköBug's use only
Art of Suriya's Character. Not free to use for Suriya's use only
Art of Disasterrific's Character. Not free to use for Disasterrific's use only
Art of my Character. Not free to use for my use only
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee (on top of the shading fee, if shading is requested) based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Notif Head Form

[u][b]Notification Head[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Style (Lineless/Lined):[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Notification Head Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Style (Lineless/Lined): Lined Offered Payment: 1500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe wears a thin leather band with some sacred ashes (shown in ref) can that be included? May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
About the Charms
These are meant to look like little charms, in a similar style to the shiny and egg charms from the games.. just with your character, instead! I will not draw humans/anthro. For anything else, feel free to post with your inquiry. ^^ Each one is custom made, no two will be exactly identical.
Art for Gamin''s use only. Not free to use.
Art for Jalakin's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Novan-Chan's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Ledah's use only. Not free to use.
$7 USD 700 ZC 3,500 GP 3,500,000 Credits 17 Large Gems + 5 Medium Gems 14 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
20 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1,750,000 Worth in Relics 8 Z-Crystals + 4 Fragments 4 Trade Expansions 7 Shiny Charms 5 Uber Charms 3 PR Memory Sticks 7 BoxBoxes 7 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Charm Form

[u][b]Charm[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Rope Color:[/b] [b]Bead Color:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Charm Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Rope Color: Black Bead Color: Blue Offered Payment: 1500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe wears a thin leather band with some sacred ashes (shown in ref) can that be included? May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are avatar-sized and will all be custom drawn.
Art of my (BananaLizard's) Character. Not free to use for my (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use, DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of FluffyDeoxys's Character. Not free to use for FluffyDeoxys's use only
Art for Cyndalavosion not free to use for Cyndalavosion's use only, melan Flarbat (c) PFQ
Art of dragonheart910's Character. Not free to use for dragonheart910's use only
Art of Fiction's Character. Not free to use, Fiction's use only
Art made for Captain. Not free to use, Captain's use only
Art of LordLeviathan's Character. Not free to use, LordLeviathan's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use, Annador's use only
Art of Jase.jpg's Character. Not Free to use, for Jase.jpg's use only.
Art for Gradis. Not free to use for Gradis's use only
Art for Nyan-cat12 Not free to use, Nyan-cat12's use only
Art for theéspëtåles Not free to use, theéspëtåles's use only
Art of HowlingCat's Character. Not free to use, HowlingCat's use only
Art for LeraviTheHyena Not free to use, LeraviTheHyena's use only
Art for LordLeviathan. Not free to use, LordLeviathan's use only
Art of Waterwolf600's Character. Not free to use, Waterwolf600's use only
Art of Gamin's Character. Not free to use, Gamin's use only
Art for Selena5000's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Zalmira's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Weidelein's use only. Not free to use.
Eggu
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 45 min
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Eggu Order Form

[u][b]Eggu![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Eggu! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • MiniBaits
  • Tuggles
  • Foodles
  • Snowglobes
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are meant to be baits, melan, shiny, albino, egg, whatever. They're just cute. I'm using mine in my daycare, but you can put them on your profile. They are shaded, and meant to be tiny. Due to this, some details of things may be shrunk or omitted. Yes, you can order characters instead of pokemon -- just be aware that complex characers will lose some of their details to make it all fit. I'll try my best though! This is an example of what it looks like on the daycare. (Using Annador's as an example)
Art for Annador's use only.
Art for Shazi's use only.
Art for my (BananaLizard)'s use only.
Art for Ashtylon's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Annador's use only. Not free to use.

Code to add to CSS for site skin

#dcpokemon{ background-image: url('https://dev.pokefarm.com/img/arts/bananalizard/mini_doodles/puppod_eggluck.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: 1% 99%; !important }
MiniBait
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 45 min
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

MiniBait Order Form

[u][b]MiniBait![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Hearts included?:[/b] [b]If yes, heart color:[/b] [b]Egg Included:[/b] [b]If yes, standard egg or specific:[/b] (standard is the normal yellow egg with green spots) [b]Anything else to include:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: MiniBait! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Hearts included?: Yes If yes, heart color: Yellow Egg Included: Yes If yes, standard egg or specific: Standard Anything else to include: Nope Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are meant to look like they're trying to pull or pulling something, and were originally made for use in the timer bar (where your hypermode, shiny charm, uber charm, etc are) -- These will show up on your skin on PC -- they don't show up on mobile! Click here for an example
Art of my (BananaLizard's) Character. Not free to use for my (BananaLizard's) use only
Art of SporkoBug's Character. Not free to use, SporkoBug's use only
Art of DuchessLunaire's Character. Not free to use, DuchessLunaire's use only
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use, Voltaire's use only
Art of Suriya's Character. Not free to use, Suriya's use only
Art of Rozzidoodles's Character. Not free to use, Rozzidoodles's use only
Art for Novan-chan's. Not free to use, Novan-chan's use only
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use, Annador's use only
Art for Cyndalavosion. Not free to use, Cyndalavosion's use only
Art of Koalacorn13's Character. Not free to use, Koalacorn13's use only
Art of Hexel's Character. Not free to use, Hexel's use only
Art of Sei's Character. Not free to use, Sei's use only
Art of Garthic's Character. Not free to use, Garthic's use only
Art of Ledah's Character. Not free to use, Ledah's use only
Art of Jase.jpg's Character. Not Free to use, for Jase.jpg's use only.
Art of Érable's Character. Not Free to use, for Érable's use only.
Art of Shinyshinx's Character. Not Free to use, for Shinyshinx's use only.
Not free to use for Caitlynmellark's use only. Kinaster (c) Pokefarm.
Art of HeyItzJake's Character. Not free to use for HeyItzJake's use only
Art of Sitten1115's Character. Not free to use for Sitten1115's use only
Art of Kenz's Character. Not free to use for Kenz's use only
Art for Danna. Not free to use for Danna's use only
Art of Absoreon's Character. Not free to use, Absoreon's use only
Art of Ashtylon's Character. Not free to use, Ashtylon's use only
Art of Desollate's Character. Not free to use, Desollate's use only
Art for Branble1996. Not free to use, Branble1996's use only
Art for Muppy95. Not free to use, Muppy95's use only
Art of Bugmilk's Character. Not free to use, Bugmilk's use only
Art of Peanutsbutter's Character. Not free to use, Peanutsbutter's use only
Art of Octoling's Character. Not free to use, Octoling's use only
Art of SinnohRegixn's Character. Not free to use, SinnohRegixn's use only
Art of KrisAmiss's Character. Not free to use, KrisAmiss's use only
Art of Katfoxxo's Character. Not free to use, Katfoxxo's use only
Art for Sitten1115's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Dragon015's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Tinder's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Grimmew's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Drocagen's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Qüëën Kläncë's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Anooslord's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Nyan-Cat12's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Shazi's's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Beeboy's's use only. Not free to use.
Art for TechmasterSM4000's's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Naerie's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Thal'io's use only. Not free to use.
Art for CloverPatch's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Canine's use only. Not free to use.

Code for using (put in custom skin or stylish)

#announcements>ul>li.spacer{ Height:40px; margin-left: -4px; background-image: url('IMAGE URL HERE'); background-attachment:scroll; background-repeat: no-repeat; !important }
Tuggles
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Tuggle Order Form

[u][b]Tuggles![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Rope Color[/b]: [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Tuggles! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment:300 GP Rope Color: Black Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are just cute little doodles with your character posing as part of food. Generally a dessert, but I suppose I can try anything owo.
Art of Charsaurtle's Character. Not free to use, Charsaurtle's use only
Art of JoltztheJolteon's Character. Not free to use, JoltztheJolteon's use only
Art for Joltz's use only. Not free to use.
Art for Gamin's use only. Not free to use.
Foodles
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Foodles Order Form

[u][b]Foodles![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Dish/Dessert[/b]: [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Foodles! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment:500 GP Dish/Desert: Something with Whipped cream in a glass dish.. like a mousse or something. :3 Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are small little snowglobes~ They're fully customizable (minus the size), you can have your character in them, in whatever environment you'd like. Each one will have unique insides!
Art for my (BananaLizard)'s use only.
Art for QueenKlance's use only.
Snowglobe
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 1 hour-1.5 hours
$10 USD 1,000 ZC 5,000 GP 5,000,000 Credits 25 Large Gems 20 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
29 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 2,500,000 Worth in Relics 16 Z-Crystals + 4 Fragments 6 Trade Expansions 10 Shiny Charms 6 Uber Charms 4 PR Memory Sticks 10 BoxBoxes 10 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Snowglobe Order Form

[u][b]Snowglobe[/b][/u] [u][b]Complex Snowglobe[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character in Globe (if any):[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Additional pieces in the globe (trees/snow/etc):[/b] (this doesn't *have* to be snow) [b]Globe Base color[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Snowglobe Username: BananaLizard Character in Globe (if any): Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Additional pieces in the globe (trees/snow/etc): Snow + snow falling Globe Base color Gold Anything else to include: Nope Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • Shop Banners
  • Custom Icons
  • Custom Tinies
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are custom shop banners, I usually do a wood-type texture, but I can make the sign into other things as well! They're meant to have one character, though again, I can probably put a few in depending on size and physical positioning of the characters.
Shop Banners
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. The text you see on the signs is hand drawn. I don't use a font, and each sign is hand drawn! Average time to complete (for basic): 1.5 Hours min
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Shop Banner Order Form

[u][b]Shop Banner[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Sign Material: (Ie: wood)[/b] [b]Text on Sign[/b]: [b]Anything else to include:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Shop Banner! Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character Character's Reference: Click Sign Material: (Ie: wood) Wood, like a tree Text on Sign: BananaLizard's Art Shop Anything else to include: Nope Offered Payment: Additional Notes: Geckolithe has a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are meant to be for use in a shop or journal for tabs, like I have in my shop here. These will all be made the same size as my examples. Each one will be custom drawn, so they may vary in position, color and the like. If I don't feel like I can draw it in a different way, I will deny the commission, I pride myself on custom work, and don't want to falter on that. Each piece is different.
Not free to use, for my (BananaLizard's) use only
Not free to use, for Suriya's use only
Cutsom Icon
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity Object/Item. Difficult or complex objects may incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. Average time to complete (for basic): 45 min
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Custom Icon Order Form

[u][b]Custom Icon~[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Item/Object:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/Description:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Eggu! Username: BananaLizard Item/Object: Skoll's Pawprint Reference pictures/Description: Skoll is the red wolf in my main shop, I'd like a redish/fiery colored pawpad, thank you! You can find the reference for Skoll here Offered Payment:500 GP Additional Notes: This will be used in my shop as an tab image. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: These are meant to be used for bullet points and that sort of thing. They're meant to be teeny, tiny which means that I can only get so much detail in, the simpler the item, the better.
Art for BananaLizard's use only.
Art for Suriya's use only.
Art for Joltz's use only.
Art for Sporkobug's use only.

To use these as Bullet Points.

If you commission me for one of these, and want to use it as a bullet point, you need to add this coding to the style section of your post. ul { list-style-image: url('IMAGE URL HERE');} You will also need to use this BBCode for your bullets [ul][li]List Item 1[/li] [li]List Item 2[/li][/ul]
Custom Tinies
**Note! The prices below are base prices for a simple-medium complexity character. Difficult markings or a difficult to draw character will incur an additional fee based on approximated time to complete the drawing in addition to the average time to complete. The text you see on the signs is hand drawn. I don't use a font, and each sign is hand drawn! Average time to complete (for basic): 30 min
$3 USD 300 ZC 1,500 GP 1,500,000 Credits 7 Large Gems + 5 Medium Gems 6 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
8 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 750,000 Worth in Relics 3 Z-Crystals 2 Trade Expansions 3 Shiny Charms 2 Uber Charms 1 PR Memory Sticks 3 BoxBoxes 3 60 Pack Daycare Passes Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue

Custom Icon Order Form

[u][b]Custom Icon~[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Item/Object:[/b] [b]Reference pictures/Description:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Eggu! Username: BananaLizard Item/Object: Geckolithe's Pawprint Reference pictures/Description: Geckolithe has really gecko-like feet! Offered Payment:1,500 GP Additional Notes: This will be used in my shop as bullet points for my conversions. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • Holiday Specific
  • Easter
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
These are meant to be an easter thing, though they can be used year round. They're basically your character 'hatching' from an egg, so the egg may be laying down or standing or on your character's head. I will make an egg based on your character's markings to go in the drawing. Or! I can do a painted egg! Yes, these can be used as melan baits too. I can either design my own egg or use the one on site. These are not typically shaded, but if you want it shaded, we can discuss.
Art for My use only. Not free to use.
Note: Base pricing means that it would be the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want. Average time to complete (for basic): 3 hours
Easter Eggu
$15 USD 1,500 ZC 7,500 GP 7,500,000 Credits 37.5 Large Gems 30 Collected Summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
42 Non-Collected Summons Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 3,500,000 Worth in Relics 15 Z-Crystals 9 Trade Expansions 15 Shiny Charms 10 Uber Charms 6 PR Memory Sticks 15 BoxBoxes 15 60 Pack Daycare Passes
Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansion 160 ZC = 800 GP = 800,000 Credits Shiny Charm 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits Uber Charm 150 ZC = 750 GP = 750,000 Credits PR Memory Stick 250 ZC = 1,250 GP = 1,250,000 Credits 60 Pack Daycare Pass 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits

Easter Eggu Order Form

[u][b]Easter Eggu[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Egg[/b] (Character-based or Painted?): [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Easter Eggu Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Egg (Character-based or Painted?): Character Based, please! Offered Payment: 7,500 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • Reference Sheets
  • XL Art
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Note: Base pricing means that it would be the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want.

Important To Read about my Reference Sheets

Note: I will not do Humans. I will not do Anthro. If I feel I can't draw your character well, I likely won't accept -- I don't want to you give poor quality based on my inability to draw something (ie: humans). What comes standard in my refs (obviously you can choose to not have it!) - A profile (side view) of the character. - Color palette - Character's name/gender/species - Close-ups of things/additional accessories (ie: pawpads, scarves, specific markings/tatoos) - Text regarding what is what. (ie: Geckolithe Reference) - Type(s) (See hand drawn typings on refs) Things that may add to cost: - Extremely complex markings - Additional effects (lightning, smoke, ghost mist, etc around the character) - Size of ref - If character has two forms (ie: normal and active marshadow or a seasonal character). - If character's markings are assymetrical, or if the body is not symmetrical and you want both sides shown (ie: hair flops to one side only). Other things will likely be added as I am reminded of them. ------------------------------ These references take upwards of 12 hours, sometimes longer, of pure working. That doesn't include me getting up to eat or anything like that, just straight working (not usually done all in one sitting because I do require food xD) They are fully customizable, so I can put the color palette (if you want one) anywhere, can do a size-ref, etc, etc. These would be a basic ref, so would only come with the profile (side) veiw and the various notes/close-ups of things needed.
As a general note: Unless otherwise stated -- Art commissioned is for the commissioner's use only! If you didn't commission it, you can't use it! Note: These have been shrunk down using CSS. You'll have to click on them to see the large version.
Art of my (BananaLizard's) Character. Not free to use for my (BananaLizard's) use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Suriya's Character. Not free to use for Suriya's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Cantaloupe's Character. Not free to use for Cantaloupe's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Scorpyia's Character. Not free to use for Scorpyia's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Voltaire's Character. Not free to use for Voltaire's use only -- large version can be viewed here
Art of Bugmilk's Character. Not free to use, for Bugmilk's use only. -- large version can be viewed here
Art for Érable's use only. Not free to use. Click for fullsize
Note: Base pricing means that it would be the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want.
Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansions accepted at 800 GP value (Mixed Payments ARE allowed) BASE PRICING $50 USD (the more complex/difficult the character, the more expensive.) 3-6 Shiny/Albino Legendaries 1-3 Melanistic 5k ZC 25k GP 25 mil Credits 16 mil worth in Relics 125 Large Gems 100 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
50 Z-Crystals

Reference Sheet Order Form

Please -- Be as detailed as you can! Also for this, I will be asking you lots of questions (either in PM, or I can do through discord) You will get frequent updates, since this is a large-scale image, and I need to make sure I'm doing it right. :p [u][b]Reference Sheet[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference [size=8](descriptions are okay)[/size]:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] ---- [b]Is character based off anything? [size=8](ie: hybrid of two things)[/size][/b]: ---- [b]Character's Body style[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Face-shape style[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Eyes[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Ears[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Tail shape[/b]: ---- [b]Character's Feet[/b]: ---- [b]Character's colors/markings[/b]: ---- [b]Anything Additional on character? [size=8](ie: mowhawk, jewelry, etc)[/size][/b]: [b]Additional wants?[/b]: [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Reference Sheet Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: The Geckolithe Character's Reference (descriptions are okay): https://pokefarm.com/upload/BananaLizard/Geckolithev2.png ---- Is character based off anything? (ie: hybrid of two things): ---- Character's Body style: She's got a growlithe-liek body, but it's shorter and longer like a geckos ---- Character's Face-shape style: Growlithe face, but with scales and nostrils instead of a nose, growlithe cheek fluff is still there and goes down her chest ---- Character's Eyes: Orange, pupiless eyes. Also a set of large scales work almost like an eyebrow above her eye. ---- Character's Ears: Growlithe ears, but with 4 spikes on the bottom-most point. ---- Character's Tail shape: Long thin tail, with a ridge of fur down it and it ends in a poof of fure, kind of like a typical chinese dragon's tail. ---- Character's Feet: She's got gecko feet. ---- Character's colors/markings: Muted dark green base, fur, nose and growlithe fluff are a muted lighter green. She's got yellow stripes on her face and down her body. Her ears are tipped yellow and the spikes on her ears are yellow. Her claws are brown ---- Anything Additional on character? (ie: mowhawk, jewelry, etc): The ridge of fur grows from her head (like on a growlithe) all the way down her body. It's really fluffy on her head, shorter on her back and then fluffier down her tail. She's also got 5 yellow spikes on either side of head crest. The bottoms of her feet are yellow. She also has a small leather necklace that has a bag of sacred ashed tied to it. The bag of sacred ashes has a small dark blue pawprint on it. She also has a snaggle-tooth on either side, so her top fangs show outside of her mouth. Her tongue is thick, but splits at the tip. She's also got a small set of yellow scales that cover the tip of her nose, between her nostrils. Oh and her back legs are slightly longer than her front legs. Additional wants?: I'd like to have the reference, color palette, and a close-up of her ears, as well as a size-guide. For reference, she's 6 inches tall, and if possible, I'd like her typing added in as well -- she's fire and dragon type. Offered Payment: $50 Paypal Additional Notes: May I use this as an example?: Yes
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
Want large art, but not a reference sheet? Ask about the XL Doodles! These are meant to be larger images (or more complex/multiple character) in case you don't want a reference sheet but still want large art from me.
Art of Annador's Character. Not free to use for Annador's use only full-size can be viewed here
Art for Cynalavosion. Not free to use, Cynalavosion's use only. Full-size can be viewed here
Art for Cyndalavosion's use only. Not free to use. Full-size can be viewed here
Note: Base pricing means that it would be the minimum payment, however, offers will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on complexity and what you want. Conversion: $1 USD = 100 ZC 1 ZC = 5 GP = 5,000 Credits 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Large Gem = 40 ZC = 200 GP = 200,000 Credits 1 Collected
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Summon = 50 ZC = 250 GP = 250,000 Credits 1 Non-Collected Summon = 35 ZC = 175 GP = 175,000 Credits 1 Z-Crystal = 100 ZC = 500 GP = 500,000 Credits 1 Relic Copper = 5 ZC = 20 GP = 20,000 Credits Trade Expansions accepted at 800 GP value (Mixed Payments ARE allowed) BASE PRICING $50 USD (the more complex/difficult the character, the more expensive.) 3-6 Shiny/Albino Legendaries 1-3 Melanistic 5k ZC 25k GP 25 mil Credits 16 mil worth in Relics 125 Large Gems 100 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
50 Z-Crystals

XL Art Order Form

[u][b]XL Art[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Shading:[/b] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: XL Art Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Shading: yes Offered Payment: 5k ZC Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~
  • Retired Designs
  • Information
  • Gummies
These designs have been removed from the shop for the time being, they may or may not ever return. They may be revamped, but for the time being, this is effectively an archive.
  • General
  • Examples
  • Prices + form
THIS HAS BEEN RETIRED! Note: These will be made rather large, you will get a large version and a smaller, avatar sized version.
THIS HAS BEEN RETIRED! Examples
Gummi THIS HAS BEEN RETIRED Unfortunately, you cannot order any more of these right now ;w;
1500 GP 1.5mil Credits 750 zc 7 Large Collected
Fighting Gem
Psychic Gem
Gems 7 collected summons
Origin Sash
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Adamant Orb
Lunar Wing
Fujin's Lamp
Death Wing
Komainu Figurine
Orders Crest
Ice Statue
Shinies/Albinos on this list Note: Payment will vary depending on shiny/albino and my value of them 1mil worth in Relics 3 Z-crystals

Gummi Form

[u][b]Gummi[/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character to Use:[/b] [b]Character's Reference:[/b] [url]REFERENCE LINK HERE[/url] [b]Offered Payment:[/b] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] [b]May I use this as an example?:[/b] Example form: Gummi Username: BananaLizard Character to Use: Geckolithe character, sitting preferably. Character's Reference: Click Offered Payment: 650 GP Additional Notes: Geckolithe is kinda short, has a semi-long body and a really, really long tail. May I use this as an example?: Yes, that's fine~

Table Of Contents

henloimmabirb's Avatarhenloimmabirb
Mini-Doodle Username:henloimmabirb Character to Use:Harry character, being silly would be fine. ^^ Character's Reference: My son--he isn't a Pokemon, but would it still be ok to order? Size Avatar or Large?:Large Shading:Nope Offered Payment:1600 GP Additional Notes:He has much fluff and always derpy, looong body boi, he loves to hang around with monarch butterflies. You can draw him being silly however you like! c: May I use this as an example?:Of course!
Adorable avatar of Sparks made by NightTheGreninja

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page